:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ApexSilver06MR/Jason YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down

Author Topic: If I can make it somewhat right, I will  (Read 64111 times)

Dr. D-Series

• Certified OG
  • D16Z6-Y8. Still Beating up your swap.
Re: If I can make it somewhat right, I will
« Reply #300 on: March 16, 2009, 06:57:44 PM »

I just went through this whole thread. Im fucking tired.

Chris fucked up. He knows it and im sure hes REALLY sorry. And im pretty sure he knows that most of you guys will never let it go, but hes still making an effort to try and repair his fuck up. To me that shows he actually cares and realizes whats happened. He knows it would be the same, but hes trying.

You all knew Id defend him. Hes helped me for years and I cant turn my back on him. Hes honsetly been a good guy and only helped me in getting my car to where it is. Im not telling anyone to forgive him, just know that he realizes he screwed up a GREAT thing and whats to contribute whatever he can.

Believe me, its strange for me to defend someone like this. But I truly believe he knows what hes done, so its worth my time to do my part.

Call me a fag, call me an ass kisser. I dont give a fuck cause Id knock your fucking teeth out if you were in my face.
D16Y8-Z6.
If I dont run tens this season Ill sock you straight in the face.
436 whp Vitara'#39#39d Z6. Try it.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #301 on: March 16, 2009, 07:14:20 PM »

Chris fucked up. He knows it and im sure hes REALLY sorry. And im pretty sure he knows that most of you guys will never let it go, but hes still making an effort to try and repair his fuck up. To me that shows he actually cares and realizes whats happened. He knows it would be the same, but hes trying.

You all knew Id defend him. Hes helped me for years and I cant turn my back on him. Hes honsetly been a good guy and only helped me in getting my car to where it is. Im not telling anyone to forgive him, just know that he realizes he screwed up a GREAT thing and whats to contribute whatever he can.

Believe me, its strange for me to defend someone like this. But I truly believe he knows what hes done, so its worth my time to do my part.

Call me a fag, call me an ass kisser. I dont give a fuck cause Id knock your fucking teeth out if you were in my face.

you have reason to defend him as he's obviously hooked you up over the last several years... can't fault you for that.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

QikEnuF

« Reply #302 on: March 16, 2009, 08:18:26 PM »

fag ass kisser  :-*
It's clear he knows what he's done, I'm in agreement with what you said

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #303 on: March 16, 2009, 08:25:55 PM »

Like I have said repeatedly, Chris has treated me better than I deserved every time I met him in person. It doesn't really matter what a persons track record is when they fuck up... its happened to me and it sucks. Hopefully he is prepared to deal with shit without the backing of some serious nigras. I want this deal to be as sour as possible for him because its sour as shit for us. Everything else he does in his business and personal life, from my PERSONAL EXPERIENCE with him I have to wish him the best but he better regret this deal as long as he carries the xenocron name. I honestly think the worst part of this is that he apparently fucked jeff and all the other hood rich niggas over. You dont do that to people. Fuck the url and forum, those people were his friends.
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

Dr. D-Series

• Certified OG
« Reply #304 on: March 16, 2009, 08:27:01 PM »

Im gonna sock you straight in the face hahahaaha
D16Y8-Z6.

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #305 on: March 16, 2009, 08:47:26 PM »

Are you left handed? My nose sits slightly to the right and I dont want to pay a Shit ton of money for the adjustment.. . .

I see your point and its valid. Just some people dont get the friendship/courtship that you recieve.

Lol

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

QikEnuF

« Reply #306 on: March 16, 2009, 08:49:05 PM »

Haha. I gotta get up to NJ to see that ugly POS run

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
« Reply #307 on: March 16, 2009, 09:05:42 PM »

Joe...who is the Epitome of what HMT really is.

That may be true but how the fuck do you know what hmt is all about? You are not hmt material, you are shit. Go suck off rick.
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

Dr. D-Series

• Certified OG
« Reply #308 on: March 16, 2009, 09:18:51 PM »

The hook works fine with the left.. Lol

Ugly ? Where ? Ha.
D16Y8-Z6.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #309 on: March 16, 2009, 09:30:24 PM »

Fuck your mom. Only teeth gettig kocked out around here fag boy are yours when you get throat raped   LOL....

CHris fails at interpeting his moral compass Obviously.

No one who has half a brain would debate hes not business savy, id say so far that his business tainted his desiscions regarding the site and its fate (Iin addition to stunting the groth of some areas), and not only just in its last days

Ive done a little business with him, and have talked to him since this whole clusterfuck As I needed help with a purchase I had made from him previously As expected he took care of the issue. He should

He fucked up. It happens...  Ive seen things come at me slow as a freightrain and yet still made incorrect decisions... Doesnt mean I expected people to forgive med... Im not fucking stupid. He doesnt expect it either... Anyone who does is a fucking cocklickingballsnuggler.

Can we get over the whole thing now who really gives a fuck if hes sorryu or not. Seriously.

I dont... The site is MUCH better off now back in the hands its in again.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #310 on: March 16, 2009, 09:36:25 PM »

Did you mean that like "balls nuggler", or "ball snuggler"?   

Just wondered.
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #311 on: March 16, 2009, 09:38:07 PM »

LIke Likes to hold big sweaty manballs moreso than a set of big fat saline DDs

---GFI we build FAST---

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #312 on: March 17, 2009, 04:36:02 AM »

The real problem is wether or not he sees people as dollar signs or people. If you're a good person, you treat customers with respect and help out whenever possible. If you're a good business person, you do the exact same thing - except you burn them if it makes you a buck. HMT people weren't his sole income, or even the majority, which is probably why he didn't think twice about burning that bridge.

I'd say take the money to pay for future hosting of this website. Just don't let him pedal his wares on this site anymore. You can only sell your soul to the devil once, but you can NEVER buy it back. >:(

Concerning dr d-series, I highly doubt he'd done the dyno'ing all for free. I certainly don't benifit from seeing/reading his hatch blast a mid-10 pass.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

AndrexXxo

« Reply #313 on: March 17, 2009, 07:03:07 AM »

I thinks is pretty basic. im not gonna sleep well until i see HMT site burned in flames and Rick fucking looking to do some damage control, and THEN ONLY THEN think about giving him something for the site. for now, this place is fine, the tech in the old site is nothing without the creators there to walk the stupid noobs thru the process. the fucking place is plagued with noobs asking crap like never before.

Bernie Madoff

• Soul Scorcher
« Reply #314 on: March 17, 2009, 07:45:22 AM »

The real problem is wether or not he sees people as dollar signs or people. If you're a good person, you treat customers with respect and help out whenever possible. If you're a good business person, you do the exact same thing - except you burn them if it makes you a buck. HMT people weren't his sole income, or even the majority, which is probably why he didn't think twice about burning that bridge.

While owning HMT, I wasn't allowed to separate HMT members from my regular...if I regulated something on HMT, I was met with threats from members of "you lost my business and all of my friends busines now fag" whenever someone stepped out of line and acted out on HMT.  They couldnt see that I wanted the two to be separate...when I no longer saw this as a possibility, is when I decided that I no longer wanted to be the owner.  I didnt want to look at the members of HMT (specifically) as dollar signs, but I put myself in a position to make that impossible when I purchased HMT.

Concerning dr d-series, I highly doubt he'd done the dyno'ing all for free. I certainly don't benifit from seeing/reading his hatch blast a mid-10 pass.

Joe has never asked nor received anything for free, I dont work like that and probably why I dont get the hype that a lot of shops in my area carry.  I would dare say that over the years of Joe and I knowing each other, he has probably paid me about the same in tuning fees as he has in parts for his car.  My time is worth money, and when I give that time away, other customers suffer....and I try to minimize that as much as possible.

QikEnuF

« Reply #315 on: March 17, 2009, 07:55:44 AM »

i think our (and I don't claim to speak for everyone, just judging by posts in this thread) issue is why did we not get warning about the sale?  Feel free to AIM me, you have it.

junkyard racer

« Reply #316 on: March 17, 2009, 09:04:14 AM »

I agree. Like I mentioned, I think people are more pissed that you just went out and didnt tell anyone or give them a chance. People on this forum have more money than you probably think, and im sure you know that having a business...but I guarantee someone on here would have bought this site from you.

Like I also said, there are a ton of different ways you could have went about getting away from the forum, and you chose the absolute worst way possible.

If I need anything from your store, i'll probably still buy from you. Some of these people on here who lost something, id be as pissed as they are.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #317 on: March 17, 2009, 09:41:55 AM »

The lack of communication burnt the bridge.   That is the root of the matter, anything else is a circus sideshow.   Just address that and you'll have done everything you could within this thread.

PS, I'm all for NE vs NW track rental waaaaaay before hosting fees.

Dr. D-Series

• Certified OG
« Reply #318 on: March 17, 2009, 10:12:30 AM »

Im with JD. I agree that most of this issue was the shock of it happening so quickly. A lot of it is blown up.

But most of this thread is too technical and political for me. Im too simple for this shit.

BDV, Id love to knock your face in. You just seem like that guy that needs it.

Im kinda joking, but not really.
D16Y8-Z6.

QikEnuF

« Reply #319 on: March 17, 2009, 10:13:59 AM »

Dr. D is faster than BDV.  Wonder who would win in a fight.

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
« Reply #320 on: March 17, 2009, 10:34:53 AM »

While owning HMT, I wasn't allowed to separate HMT members from my regular...

Chris nobody gives a fuck that you "needed" to sell hmt, you and hmt was never a fit anyways. It was a mistake on your part to buy it, like a coke whore with a bible.

The problem came in when you sold it under handedly with no warning to the highest bidder leaving hmt open to a giant ass raping causing 20,000 people to be chucked out into the streets. You like money too much, your morals are fucked and this makes you a piece of shit, I'm sorry but its true. Selling out the people who made you who you are today is wrong, really fucking wrong. The money making buisness man inside you will be your downfall, I will buy parts off a nigerian prince before dealing with you or people like you. Chad.
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #321 on: March 17, 2009, 10:46:17 AM »

But most of this thread is too technical and political for me. Im too simple for this shit.

I'm with you on that.  I like sex, pain, pills, and small sports cars.

He knows that, and loves you for it.  You do like laaaaaaaarge men, yes??

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #322 on: March 17, 2009, 11:31:22 AM »

Do whats right

Pinks NE vs. NW.

Pay for it Via HMT, use the money for a final fight to the death.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #323 on: March 17, 2009, 11:40:30 AM »

Im with JD. I agree that most of this issue was the shock of it happening so quickly. A lot of it is blown up.

Id like to smash your face too. Im that kind of guy.

Im not kidding really either...  A little, but not much...Actually not much at all  :-*

The last time some 'tough guy' punched me in the face hard (admittedly, he hit pretty good)... right on the button thinking he was going to knock me out  (BIG MISTAKE) was on 2nd and Occidental in Downtown Seattle at about 1 in the morning a couple yeas ago... He was abhout 6'\' 200 Lbs... I exclaimed motherfucker ....hed split my lip pretty good - sucker punch)... I calmly walked over to my car about 50 feet away, grabbed my baseball bat and beat him in the chin and upper torso with it (Ross knows the bat of wehich I speak)> You cant tee off on people like in the movies, youll killl them, but I wasnt quite THAT pissed anyways...

Im alot nicer in person, but then again Im pretty tolerant IRL... It tortures my fucking soul... BUt im too fucking old to be going to prison for beating peoples face in now adays... I aspire to be a nicer person....

That much Im not kidding about.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 12:01:23 PM by bigdaddyvtec »

---GFI we build FAST---

ApexSilver06MR

• RealHomeMadeTurbo's "pee wee"
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • RealHomeMadeTurbo Resident Cocksmith!
« Reply #324 on: March 17, 2009, 11:47:08 AM »

I'm with you on that.  I like sex, pain, pills, crack,  and small sports cars.

He knows that, and loves you for it.  You do like laaaaaaaarge men, yes??
pee wee for the size of my p..........

Nor*Cal Spoolin'#039#039 Nig Nog

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #325 on: March 17, 2009, 12:02:02 PM »

Actually that he might givce it a go and has a pimp shitbox thats faster than about anything else on the site :noel:

---GFI we build FAST---

Dr. D-Series

• Certified OG
« Reply #326 on: March 17, 2009, 12:39:54 PM »

We'd probably get along in person.

We both seem like we like to fight. For fun.
D16Y8-Z6.

QikEnuF

« Reply #327 on: March 17, 2009, 12:42:25 PM »

Now I know ya'll are gay

Kenny Rogers

• Certified OG
  • I was raised on the dairy, bitch
« Reply #328 on: March 17, 2009, 12:44:22 PM »

BDV has said it before... he's a damn masochist.  Bring the pain!!

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #329 on: March 17, 2009, 12:50:26 PM »

Now I know ya'll are gay

I bught your mom and got Complexs for free... It should have been the other way around...   :-*

---GFI we build FAST---
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up