Forum > Forced Induction

2000 Dakota R/T

<< < (2/45) > >>

MTZ:
Damn you been putting in that good work! I wish i could still buy, fix sell I’ve moved to a condominium now and it’s sucks not having a garage.

random-strike:
I've been doing 99% of shit outside lol.

My ctsv is in the garage I worked on it once in there I had to do damper and motor mounts typical ctsv crap

92CXyD:
I work on shit outside, my garage has my original civic twincharged, built another in my driveway d15b2/y8 twincharged w/ H2O+CH4 injection, still working on 3" exhaust with ecu switch e-cut, and s/c activation with ecu
Worked on an 03 Celica GT, bought for 700, rebuilt engine and sold for 3k this year.
Started working '89 Integra GT from Trevor (Daspoop) with a D16a6 civic SI engine and trans.
Rebuilt d16a6 with P29 pistons, d15z7 head with flat face ferra valves, 13.25:1 compression all in in driveway.
Working on custom Instrument cluster, with AFR display, white face, glowing blue needles
Also rebuilt a B18b1 in a 01 Integra 4dr LS in my driveway, still working on that.

Would love to too everyone builds back on here over the years

random-strike:
 :Jew:

random-strike:

--- Quote from: 92CXyD on September 24, 2023, 01:06:48 AM ---I work on shit outside, my garage has my original civic twincharged, built another in my driveway d15b2/y8 twincharged w/ H2O+CH4 injection, still working on 3" exhaust with ecu switch e-cut, and s/c activation with ecu
Worked on an 03 Celica GT, bought for 700, rebuilt engine and sold for 3k this year.
Started working '89 Integra GT from Trevor (Daspoop) with a D16a6 civic SI engine and trans.
Rebuilt d16a6 with P29 pistons, d15z7 head with flat face ferra valves, 13.25:1 compression all in in driveway.
Working on custom Instrument cluster, with AFR display, white face, glowing blue needles
Also rebuilt a B18b1 in a 01 Integra 4dr LS in my driveway, still working on that.

Would love to too everyone builds back on here over the years

--- End quote ---

this is one of my fav cars i fixed up and sold. should've kept it... but you know how it goes...

paid 4600 for it... but i did a lot of work to it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version