:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

GET YOUR OFFICIAL REALHOMEMADETURBO.COM STICKERS! (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: PIG FLU  (Read 5608 times)

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
Re: PIG FLU
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2009, 08:00:23 PM »

You know there is no test for the "SWINE FLU" H1N1, and it has been around since the mid 70's its not new. Its just a new strain. Fuck it I hope it offs a bunch of people. Its alot of hype imo. I know its real and all but I feel that it defiantly blow out of proportion.
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2009, 10:17:24 PM »

how does this shit differ from the regular flu other than the strain? 

from what I gather really nothing

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2009, 12:17:35 AM »

H1N1 is more viral, it kills by making the body attack itself due to overreacting to the virus.
OG before the OG'#039#039s

Lowerit

• Certified OG
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2009, 02:11:44 PM »

h1n1 kills by fucking up your immune system, going away, some bacteria or virus (pig floo that hangs around) etc is like "hey check out that shitty immune system," then your immune system fills your lungs with fluid causing pneumonia then you're dunzo

I've read/heard about numerous people dying indirectly from the pig floo.. like the floo appears to go away then they wake up the next morning with a fever again and pneumonia.

Some 13 yr old just died here from it... Took him to the hospital on a saturday , they said he was ok , broke his fever...temp back to normal .. monday morning kid was done.

fuck you

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2009, 02:33:42 PM »

h1n1 kills by fucking up your immune system, going away, some bacteria or virus (pig floo that hangs around) etc is like "hey check out that shitty immune system," then your immune system fills your lungs with fluid causing pneumonia then you're dunzo

I've read/heard about numerous people dying indirectly from the pig floo.. like the floo appears to go away then they wake up the next morning with a fever again and pneumonia.

Some 13 yr old just died here from it... Took him to the hospital on a saturday , they said he was ok , broke his fever...temp back to normal .. monday morning kid was done.

Of course he's dead.  You're talking about the free medical program of a third world country, I doubt they can afford adequate medical supplies much less to educate the doctors.

chris

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2009, 06:04:48 PM »

If your dropping dead from this shit your immune system is weak as shit and your dead from something else in a couple years

These are the people who proably get staph infections from every damn cut they get. They also take antibiotics for everything, they are just meant to die.

roadkill1991

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2009, 03:18:44 AM »

i just want to say
i never got the fever

my cold is pretty much gone
and the head ace is gone

i think i had it  2 weeks ago but it still showed up on the flu test because i never went to the doc 2 weeks ago
(i was sicker than)

did i beat the swine?

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2009, 05:53:24 AM »

i have a normal cold and my chest hurts (like a sore muscle hurt), occasionally hurts to breathe

does this mean I have the swine? & I will get pneumonia and die?

Maybe I should paint my dash blue......... that should save me
The clock doesn'#039#039t own me

Topless chick + dominos pizza + 750hp civic = epic win

TTC

• Certified OG
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2009, 09:52:29 PM »

Yup I just got it. 104degree feever, sick as fuck, aches, cold 1 minute hot the next. Felt like fuckin menopause or someshit.  Terrible damn flu, i havent been this sick since i was like 7.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2009, 09:53:11 PM »

i have a normal cold and my chest hurts (like a sore muscle hurt), occasionally hurts to breathe

does this mean I have the swine? & I will get pneumonia and die?

Maybe I should paint my dash blue......... that should save me

nope, just get a new intercooler and you'll be fine
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

spoonfedcrx

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2009, 12:51:14 PM »

Yup I just got it. 104degree feever, sick as fuck, aches, cold 1 minute hot the next. Felt like fuckin menopause or someshit.  Terrible damn flu, i havent been this sick since i was like 7.

104 fever?  wouldnt u be dead?  I was at 102 when I went to the docs and i thought i was dying.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2009, 12:52:12 PM »

Brain damage starts at 105+, that's ice bath time.

patsmx5

• Certified OG
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2009, 01:02:31 PM »

Brain damage starts at 105+, that's ice bath time.
This could explain quite a bit...
Quote: Originally Posted by Adam Hopkins
There is no such thing as too much boost. You could have too little rod, piston, or sleeve. But never too much boost.

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

TTC

• Certified OG
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2009, 01:01:04 AM »

104 fever?  wouldnt u be dead?  I was at 102 when I went to the docs and i thought i was dying.

IT was 103.4 to be exact. I guess thats a big difference. It was pretty rough, it seems to now just feel like an advanced cold. Been bout 5 days.

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2009, 04:33:06 AM »

If your dropping dead from this shit your immune system is weak as shit and your dead from something else in a couple years

These are the people who proably get staph infections from every damn cut they get. They also take antibiotics for everything, they are just meant to die.

H1N1 makes the your own immune system attack your body, that is why the healthy people drop the quickest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cytokine_storm
OG before the OG'#039#039s

rudebwoy

• Certified OG
  • tripple OG
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2009, 04:41:25 PM »

I am so glad its over, and I should be immune, and don't need the vaccine now since I already had it, but since our case the ARMY community we live in has made the vaccine elible to all members even people that work for the army without health insurance, it is sweeping through this community all the medics in one of our aid station came down with the virus, one woman gae birth and later die from the virus, the shit is more serious than we are thinking. yes people died from the regular flu anually, but it does not hit you as hard as the h1n1. some people react to it different, as I said my wilfe and son had 3 days of suffering, and did not seem too bad, I had a week, and was in serious pain, could not eat, shit a lot. and ended up having respatory problems, I cuurently have asmatic bronchitis, and taking a inhaler twice a day.
1999 Euro spec Civic EJ9 Hatch B20/VTEC TURBO. 620whp@21psi
2000 Honda Odyssey LX family ride
2000 civic SI daily driver

pacheos

• My Kinda Helmet.
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2009, 07:31:05 AM »

Before getting vaccinated....watch this.
Scared me out of it.
Deadly Vaccines-  DO NOT TAKE THE SWINE FLU VACCINE!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up