:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got video of your car doing rippers or dirty 2/3rds? post them up! (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rat Rod  (Read 7699 times)

• Certified OG
Re: Rat Rod
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2012, 01:24:41 AM »

probly the most awesome vehicle ive seen in a ...  well i dont know whats more awesome then twin compound charged fucking rat rod if it actually works

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2012, 09:22:55 PM »

probly the most awesome vehicle ive seen in a ...  well i dont know whats more awesome then twin compound charged fucking rat rod if it actually works
It works, smoked a 6.3 AMG on the freeway the other day. Not sure why Brett is being a faggot and not hooking up the panty ripper vids.
92GSR - mild interest

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2012, 11:05:55 PM »

It has been pouring rain ever since. If it is clear on Saturday I will get some ripper vids. I leave for work Sunday morning, so if it is still raining Saturday, it won't be till after the May long when I return.

I am also hoping the weather breaks by Friday evening, as then I am going to try and get some 100psi+ rippers, before we hunker down on the dyno for the night. I will take a few dyno vids too, just not sure what I will be allowed to post up.
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

• Certified OG
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2012, 03:51:13 AM »

this thing just made me hate all "modern" vehicles.. almost.. i still want to finish my bmw but then i might have to shift my attention to some kind of fucked rat somthing with a diesel. any engine that can take that kind of fucking sounds like somthing i need to get into.

so is the tranny to a diesel truck too?  or did you guys hook somthing more car like up to it? im a city boy the only diesel trucks ive been in were yellow and took me to school.  but i did see some of the crazist turbo shit i ever seen in a guys garage an hour away i was buying some holsets, old guy races diesel trucks and i seen some elephant sized compounded shit in his trucks

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2012, 09:36:42 AM »

Yes the engine and transmission were both out of a 94 or 95 2wd automatic dodge truck. It is running a 47RH transmission.

Just to clarify, the 100psi runs I alluded too aren't from this car, but another project I am working on.
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2012, 12:49:50 PM »

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up