:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

GET YOUR OFFICIAL REALHOMEMADETURBO.COM STICKERS! (link)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Report shows many freshmen from city HS fail at basic algebra Read more: http:/  (Read 10818 times)

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
Re: Report shows many freshmen from city HS fail at basic algebra Read more: ht
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2009, 07:47:21 PM »

The education system should be setup to overcome the idiocy of parents.

With the average person being a moron, how do you set up and enforce that?

ryan89crx

• Certified OG
  • 20lbs of love!

Hating on an education system that obviously failed you.

LOL

Encase

you're poor, encase you didn't know  8)
you pay my kid's and my kid's mother's medical bills....as well as my mortgage payment

you win Johnny
d-series on 20 pounds will turn you out!

snm95ls

• Certified OG
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2009, 08:30:28 PM »

Or maybe we should start a sterilization program.

:D

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2009, 11:10:53 PM »

Or maybe we should start a sterilization program.

:D

... and what idiot arbits and enforces that?

E-b0la

• Certified OG
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2009, 11:30:08 AM »

It's really a multi-faceted problem.

Parenting is on part. Today there are way more single parents than 50 years ago. That contributes to mess up kids.

I think it's not that kids are stupid, it's more that we've created a system where they are set to fail from the beginning. kids are less disciplined, teachers are pushovers, kids are on drugs, etc.... They all need a solid wake-up ass kicking.

Education has basically moved up two years. What do I mean by that?

The stuff you can learn at a 2-year college, was taught to everyone in high school way back when. You know, the technical courses that prepared people for the real world, like machine shop, auto tech, classes like that. Hell I took my mfg, processes class as a freshman in college, which I should have taken in HS, had it been available.

I mean I took pre-calc in HS, most people didn't even make it that far. Most people learn that shit in their first year in college, which is stupid. You should know that going into school.

Part of me wan't to become a teacher just because kids are fucking up. I can't stand it.

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG

Democrats are all for choice when it comes to killing your baby, but if you let them live, don't even think of sending them to the school of your choice. That's not a choice they support.
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads

Being a parent of four kids, I've noticed that the local school system is pushing my kids more in the last four years than before.

I also ground my kids from their cellphones, gaming consoles, TV, and any fun activities if they come home with  a C or lower.

I push my kids hard, if I don't they'll always accept the easy routes to anything in life.

I have a $100 reward for my oldest two kids if they get all A's at the end of the year.

Also if they want a car they have to learn how to change their oil, tire rotation, and simple maintenance.

The school district here gives the high schooler 3 types of certificates for graduation, basics, tech, and college level.

I'm making my kids work on college level.

They are required to have 4yrs. of math, 4yrs of science, 2yrs. of a foreign language, and 4yrs. of English.
I'm pushing them to either have 4yrs. of one foreign language or 2yrs. each of 2 foreign languages.

Also I require them to get Calculus and Physics under their belt before graduating.

Bottom line is do not just rely on the school system to get your kids up to a certain level, but to push your kids to their full potential.

I'm the school work Nazis in my household, with some help from my wife. :yes:

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG

Here they have Algebra I and II, Geometry/Trigonometry/Advance math (GTA), Pre-Calculus, and Calculus I and II. (using the Saxon math system)

There are options to take Calculus I and II in a college setting where they can complete in one semester for each class as oppose to one year each class in a high school setting.
They can also take Linear Algebra and Differential Equations form the college if they want to, while still in High School.

I would love to see my kids take advantage of this but we will see. My oldest daughter possibly may take some of these classes but my oldest son do not seem driven enough.

Eggylshatch

• Certified OG
  • Pen15 Club President

America is dumb as shit

no, just the part where the govt controls everything.

kids are stupid because the govt is edumacating them

You're a fucking retard.  If there weren't standards in the education system we would have whackjobs like you teaching students.  The fact that it fails in cities is because no self respecting good person wants to live in the fucking ghetto and get stabbed by their students on the way to their car.

random-strike

• Certified OG

America is dumb as shit

You're a fucking retard.  If there weren't standards in the education system we would have whackjobs like you teaching students.  The fact that it fails in cities is because no self respecting good person wants to live in the fucking ghetto and get stabbed by their students on the way to their car.

yea exactly. lmao... there are no whackjobs teaching students now? good one. how is the kool aid this morning
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

Eggylshatch

• Certified OG
  • Pen15 Club President

America is dumb as shit

yea exactly. lmao... there are no whackjobs teaching students now? good one. how is the kool aid this morning

Have you ever tried thinking for yourself?  Do you know what the republican party really stands for, and why?  All I've ever seen you do is take these fucking retard arguments at face value that are spoon-fed to all you of the 'lower-class' republican fucks.  Your party leaders have been fucking you backwards since at least the 70's, and none of you can realize it because every layer of bullshit fed to you is just caked on top of another layer of bullshit, and you'll probably never dig your way out.  Seriously though, give me one good thing that would come out of the government not having a hand in regulating education.  ONE FUCKING THING.     OK.

random-strike

• Certified OG

America is dumb as shit

Have you ever tried thinking for yourself?  Do you know what the republican party really stands for, and why?  All I've ever seen you do is take these fucking retard arguments at face value that are spoon-fed to all you of the 'lower-class' republican fucks.  Your party leaders have been fucking you backwards since at least the 70's, and none of you can realize it because every layer of bullshit fed to you is just caked on top of another layer of bullshit, and you'll probably never dig your way out.  Seriously though, give me one good thing that would come out of the government not having a hand in regulating education.  ONE FUCKING THING.     OK.

i'm not a republican.

and here is one thing: freedom.

Eggylshatch

• Certified OG
  • Pen15 Club President

America is dumb as shit

i'm not a republican.

Whatever you want to call yourself, it's still blindly retarded.  Freedom eh?  Freedom for what?  To have bad teachers and stupid kids?  That sounds good I'll have that. 

random-strike

• Certified OG

America is dumb as shit

i'm not a republican.

Whatever you want to call yourself, it's still blindly retarded.  Freedom eh?  Freedom for what?  To have bad teachers and stupid kids?  That sounds good I'll have that. 

if the govt doesn't control everything it'll be bad is that what you're saying? bad compared to what? why was our educating system producing better people and smarter kids when the govt was less involved? would you die if the govt ceased to exist?

bad teacher + stupid kids = today

btw, you is a sheeple boy

Eggylshatch

• Certified OG
  • Pen15 Club President

America is dumb as shit

i'm not a republican.

if the govt doesn't control everything it'll be bad is that what you're saying? bad compared to what? why was our educating system producing better people and smarter kids when the govt was less involved? would you die if the govt ceased to exist?

bad teacher + stupid kids = today

btw, you is a sheeple boy

Actually, thats not what I said at all.  The government does need to intervene in public education because it NEEDS to be standardized to a degree.  Otherwise the problems we still have now get worse.  The burb schools are filthy fucking rich and their kids get better education because there is more money to pay and keep good teachers, its an attractive place to live, and theres more money to support more activities for the little bastards.  The urban and rural schools are poor, have no money to pay teachers, and their kids are dumberer because of it.  FACT.  Give me some sources on your info- when was the govt intervening less and yet smarter people were produced?  Because of course the rich will always be able to afford sending their kids to private schools to get educations that are potentially better (and I would argue that in most cases).  I love to hate the government as much as the next fool-- its easy to hate the government, but lets face it-- without it you would be fucked.  Go move to Afghanistan if you want to live in a place without real government.  You'd be fucking dead, because you're a dumb white cracker with a lot of guns but no fucking clue.

random-strike

• Certified OG

you are a sheeple.

steal money from rich people and give it to the poor

rich people can buy better houses than poor people, poor people should have the best houses too
rich people can buy better cars than poor people, poor people should have the best cars too
rich people can buy better dishes than poor people, poor people should have the best dishes too
rich people can buy better beer than poor people, poor people should have the best beer too
rich people can buy better computers than poor people, poor people should have the best computers too
rich people can buy better cloths than poor people, poor people should have the best cloths too

i don't need the govt to survive. why would i be fucked without the govt? the govt does not help me in one single way, the only thing govt does is hurt me. i get nothing out of govt.

before you list off a bunch of things that govt controls that you think would be gone if they didn't... the govt uses force to control those things, like electricity and water. if the govt wasn't around i'd still have water and electricity.

i think you are the one who would be fucked without govt, because you are scared and not confident in yourself to be able to live without your nanny holding your hand. don't project your inadequacies on other people. YOU need the nanny state to live, that means you need to steal and kill people through a 3rd party because you can't take care of yourself.

Eggylshatch

• Certified OG
  • Pen15 Club President

you are a sheeple.

rich people can buy better houses than poor people, poor people should have the best houses too
rich people can buy better cars than poor people, poor people should have the best cars too
rich people can buy better dishes than poor people, poor people should have the best dishes too
rich people can buy better beer than poor people, poor people should have the best beer too
rich people can buy better computers than poor people, poor people should have the best computers too
rich people can buy better cloths than poor people, poor people should have the best cloths too

i don't need the govt to survive. why would i be fucked without the govt? the govt does not help me in one single way, the only thing govt does is hurt me. i get nothing out of govt.

before you list off a bunch of things that govt controls that you think would be gone if they didn't... the govt uses force to control those things, like electricity and water. if the govt wasn't around i'd still have water and electricity.

i think you are the one who would be fucked without govt, because you are scared and not confident in yourself to be able to live without your nanny holding your hand. don't project your inadequacies on other people. YOU need the nanny state to live, that means you need to steal and kill people through a 3rd party because you can't take care of yourself.

You wouldn't have any of that shit johnny, because you are poor.  Good try though.  What you want would send us back to the feudal days, where you would be some filthy rich guy's bitch.  He would be like god to you and you would beg for the scraps from his table.  You have no idea what you're talking about.  And I could handle myself much better than you in any kind of adverse situation because I'm smarter than you, I'm stronger than you, I'm faster than you, and I have a clue.  A raging clue.  And I'd shoot my clue goo all over your mother.

And how the fuck would you still have water and electricity without the government?  Water you could get, but without govt regulation it would probably be polluted to shit anyway.  But how the fuck would YOU get electricity?  You going to build a generator on a water mill and a wind mill in your river, or build your own mini-coal fire plant?  Clue goo johnny, get some.

Eggylshatch

• Certified OG
  • Pen15 Club President

Humans are inherently greedy, selfish and ignorant.  What you're arguing for is social darwinism, and that my friend is fucked.  Theres a few things that separate humans from animals.  Our sentience, for one, but also our ability to recognize what is 'right', and recognize that as individuals we are lost, but by organizing ourselves into things like governments we can become greater than our individual selves and have things like laws and regulations that take us out of our selfish, greedy, ignorant selves and form a morally-regulated community of people.  Things like compassion, empathy, other bullshit like that are the products.  THE GOVT IS SO EVIL AND STEALING ALL MY MONIES! OH NOES!  I'll be the first to admit there are many failings, but look at the rest of the world for an example.  What countries have the highest standard of living?  THE ONES WITH FUNCTIONING GOVERNMENTS.  And more specifically, the ones with democracy-based governments like our own. 

OK I'm going to go back to doing my SCHOOL work.  A PUBLICLY FUNDED STATE school.  I'll work on my research that's funded by THE DEPARTMENT OF INTERIOR; thank you NPS, you're the best.  Later, I'll probably eat some food I made using my food my live-in girlfriend bought with her FOODSTAMPS, the food stamps she gets for working in a low-paying, public service job to support PUBLIC infrastructure, the basic goods provided to all citizens of a GOVERNMENT.  Thanks for all the money Johnny, I couldn't do it without the insane amount of money you pay from the extreme amounts of money you must make.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS

Humans are inherently greedy, selfish and ignorant.  What you're arguing for is social darwinism, and that my friend is fucked.

I'm a social Darwinist.   :(

Eggylshatch

• Certified OG
  • Pen15 Club President

Humans are inherently greedy, selfish and ignorant.  What you're arguing for is social darwinism, and that my friend is fucked.

It's always a tempting thought...and it might help to stimulate some natural selection in humans again...As things are right now, dumb people have more children than smart ones, we're all being slowly bred into stupidity.  But that doesn't make social darwinism RIGHT though.  I'm just banking on a zombie apocalypse to weed out the weak for me.

ryan89crx

• Certified OG
  • 20lbs of love!

why was our educating system producing better people and smarter kids when the govt was less involved?
education system
d-series on 20 pounds will turn you out!

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG

It's always a tempting thought...and it might help to stimulate some natural selection in humans again...As things are right now, dumb people have more children than smart ones, we're all being slowly bred into stupidity.  But that doesn't make social darwinism RIGHT though.  I'm just banking on a zombie apocalypse to weed out the weak for me.

Reminds me the premise to the movie Stupiocity (not the exact title  :?:) where all the stupid were procreating faster than dumb people. The main character was frozen for 500yrs and thaws out into a world. Where everybody drinks only Gator-aid and eat strictly junk food.

Where no crops were growing because water was considered bad to drink. All you do is watch tv and gaming for job.

random-strike

• Certified OG

you are a sheeple.

You wouldn't have any of that shit johnny, because you are poor.  Good try though.  What you want would send us back to the feudal days, where you would be some filthy rich guy's bitch.  He would be like god to you and you would beg for the scraps from his table.  You have no idea what you're talking about.  And I could handle myself much better than you in any kind of adverse situation because I'm smarter than you, I'm stronger than you, I'm faster than you, and I have a clue.  A raging clue.  And I'd shoot my clue goo all over your mother.

And how the fuck would you still have water and electricity without the government?  Water you could get, but without govt regulation it would probably be polluted to shit anyway.  But how the fuck would YOU get electricity?  You going to build a generator on a water mill and a wind mill in your river, or build your own mini-coal fire plant?  Clue goo johnny, get some.

bio diesel generator. wow you are so smart, you forgot to think of that, nice. how about a gasoline generator run on ethanol? i have a still... i make whiskey in it... you can run a generator on ethanol. i guess no one could raise a couple hogs, some chickens, maybe cows... shoot an animal once in a while.... gee without the govt we'd all starve!!!!

you are a sheep. and a slave. you are talking about begging for scraps from rich people? what a joke. you beg for scrap from government right now. begging them to leave you with some money. whats the difference? govt = force, begging to rich people = choice.

govt will come kill you without any recourse.

when the jews were killed during the holocaust it was LEGAL.

you are a slave to the government.

baaaa baaaa baaaaaaaaaa.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 03:53:11 PM by random-strike »

patsmx5

• Certified OG

Being a parent of four kids, I've noticed that the local school system is pushing my kids more in the last four years than before.

I also ground my kids from their cellphones, gaming consoles, TV, and any fun activities if they come home with  a C or lower.

I push my kids hard, if I don't they'll always accept the easy routes to anything in life.

I have a $100 reward for my oldest two kids if they get all A's at the end of the year.

Also if they want a car they have to learn how to change their oil, tire rotation, and simple maintenance.

The school district here gives the high schooler 3 types of certificates for graduation, basics, tech, and college level.

They are required to have 4yrs. of math, 4yrs of science, 2yrs. of a foreign language, and 4yrs. of English.
I'm pushing them to either have 4yrs. of one foreign language or 2yrs. each of 2 foreign languages.

Also I require them to get Calculus and Physics under their belt before graduating.

Bottom line is do not just rely on the school system to get your kids up to a certain level, but to push your kids to their full potential.

Thank you for being a decent parent. Your kids will one day thank you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Adam Hopkins
There is no such thing as too much boost. You could have too little rod, piston, or sleeve. But never too much boost.

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG

Thank you for being a decent parent. Your kids will one day thank you.

I really hope so. ;D

random-strike

• Certified OG

Humans are inherently greedy, selfish and ignorant.  What you're arguing for is social darwinism, and that my friend is fucked.  Theres a few things that separate humans from animals.  Our sentience, for one, but also our ability to recognize what is 'right', and recognize that as individuals we are lost, but by organizing ourselves into things like governments we can become greater than our individual selves and have things like laws and regulations that take us out of our selfish, greedy, ignorant selves and form a morally-regulated community of people.  Things like compassion, empathy, other bullshit like that are the products.  THE GOVT IS SO EVIL AND STEALING ALL MY MONIES! OH NOES!  I'll be the first to admit there are many failings, but look at the rest of the world for an example.  What countries have the highest standard of living?  THE ONES WITH FUNCTIONING GOVERNMENTS.  And more specifically, the ones with democracy-based governments like our own. 

OK I'm going to go back to doing my SCHOOL work.  A PUBLICLY FUNDED STATE school.  I'll work on my research that's funded by THE DEPARTMENT OF INTERIOR; thank you NPS, you're the best.  Later, I'll probably eat some food I made using my food my live-in girlfriend bought with her FOODSTAMPS, the food stamps she gets for working in a low-paying, public service job to support PUBLIC infrastructure, the basic goods provided to all citizens of a GOVERNMENT.  Thanks for all the money Johnny, I couldn't do it without the insane amount of money you pay from the extreme amounts of money you must make.

government has been at the root of almost all evil in the history of our world.

our country before it became a nanny state was social darwinism??? are you fucking crazy. you are pathetic. your thinking is so bizarre. its just fucking pathetic.

"and recognize that as individuals we are lost,"

there you have it. eggy does not believe in freedom, he is a communist. with all the people that believe this, you will never have freedom, you will always be subject to the tyranny of the majority. democracy is the tyranny of the majority.

eggy is a communist, no wonder he defends his government religion with such vigor, without it, he would be nothing, he'd die... eggy's entire life revolves around government, and he relies on it completely.

down with tyrants.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 03:54:06 PM by random-strike »

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle

Disagree.  Religion holds that title Johnny.

blowoff valves are for pussies.

random-strike

• Certified OG

if you're such a compassionate person eggy, why not make your government voluntary? wouldn't that be compassionate...?

pay if you want, use whatever govt "services" you pay for.

i'll not pay, and not use any of them. you can pay and use the ones you want.

of course you will never agree with this, because the people who use these services don't pay for them, people who don't use them, and don't want them... pay for it.

Disagree.  Religion holds that title Johnny.

government was behind that religious evil in every case. without the power of government none of the events which you blame on religion could've taken place.

Eggylshatch

• Certified OG
  • Pen15 Club President

you are a sheeple.

bio diesel generator. wow you are so smart, you forgot to think of that, nice. how about a gasoline generator run on ethanol? i have a still... i make whiskey in it... you can run a generator on ethanol. i guess no one could raise a couple hogs, some chickens, maybe cows... shoot an animal once in a while.... gee without the govt we'd all starve!!!!

you are a sheep. and a slave. you are talking about begging for scraps from rich people? what a joke. you beg for scrap from government right now. begging them to leave you with some money.

baaaa baaaa baaaaaaaaaa.

You going to build the generator by hand from scrap metal or?  You think you can make enough whiskey to power a generator for your electricity needs?  Lets be realistic here.  You don't need electricity, you can get by without it.  I'd love to live off the grid and make everything myself, and I'd be much more capable of it than you.  Lets internet battle.  I can build a house from the foundation to the roof from materials I could harvest myself.  I know how to garden, raise and keep livestock, make my own beer from ingredients I grow, and I'm more than capable of hunting and fishing for sustenance.  What the government is providing you is security.  What keeps somebody from killing your ass while you're gardening and taking over all your shit?  Laws, enforcement, and more importantly, societal sense of morality (which is made possible by having a government).  If you want to argue for less govt intervention in everyday life, be my guest (if you were intelligent you could probably come up with some good arguments for it), but don't try to argue for not having a government at all- thats just retarded.

random-strike

• Certified OG

you are a sheeple.

you are a sheep. and a slave. you are talking about begging for scraps from rich people? what a joke. you beg for scrap from government right now. begging them to leave you with some money.

baaaa baaaa baaaaaaaaaa.

You going to build the generator by hand from scrap metal or?  You think you can make enough whiskey to power a generator for your electricity needs?  Lets be realistic here.  You don't need electricity, you can get by without it.  I'd love to live off the grid and make everything myself, and I'd be much more capable of it than you.  Lets internet battle.  I can build a house from the foundation to the roof from materials I could harvest myself.  I know how to garden, raise and keep livestock, make my own beer from ingredients I grow, and I'm more than capable of hunting and fishing for sustenance.  What the government is providing you is security.  What keeps somebody from killing your ass while you're gardening and taking over all your shit?  Laws, enforcement, and more importantly, societal sense of morality (which is made possible by having a government).  If you want to argue for less govt intervention in everyday life, be my guest (if you were intelligent you could probably come up with some good arguments for it), but don't try to argue for not having a government at all- thats just retarded.

are you saying without government there wouldn't be generators??? you are a fucking clown. good god... no one could ever make something and sell it to someone else... without government. JOKE

you are a liar, you rely on government for your entire life. you are a pathetic loser. you rely on stolen money to live. you already admitted it. pathetic.

you arguments are ridiculous. without government, everyone would murder everyone all the time right. what a joke.

my entire family armed with AKMs would stop people from killing me, the government can't stop me from killing you, they can try to catch and punish me after you are dead. but they can't stop me.

i'm in favor of a constitutional republic form of government, we don't have that. and by the way, you would be on the street if we have a constitutional government.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up