:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Build thread database... check it. (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi Im new here (nsfw)  (Read 2810 times)

2slow4joo

Re: Hi Im new here (nsfw)
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2009, 11:10:55 PM »

LMAO at your scrub builds. Well show me where to find scrub parts for either one of my cars. Cause I know where I can get a 2.2l Turbo motor and computer for my mazda. Thats got about 40k miles on it. But I wanna make sure the motor I got now is good cause when I blow it up. Im not going to have it sitting around without a motor.

I know people who try the "low cost fast shit" their cars dont last much more than 2-3 months because they are fuckin retards.

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2009, 11:19:05 PM »

you laugh now, run up on some of those scrub builds.  you'll have your ass handed to you with a pretty red bow on top. 

My shit isnt boosted at this time because I've been maintaining a 600hp all motor 72 Mustang for the wife that spits out lifters like your mom spits cum.  I'm divorcing that mess and focusing on my own shit finally. 

About to run some shit that isnt really done here.  20v 4age with a Garrett VGT turbo.  and we shall see what happens...

2slow4joo

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2009, 11:25:08 PM »

Lmao and u will show receipts when ur done right? I want to make sure the build is under 700$ You said ur low budget and fast.

Besides I didnt say I was going to buy a turbo kit for my car. Which is partially why I am here. Because most other websites are like oh where are u getting the kit from.. Eh fuck the kit. Ill get the parts I want.

2slow4joo

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2009, 11:26:18 PM »

Oh and for the record I have run up on those scrub builds. They barely make it down the track faster than a bone stock tiburon.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2009, 11:37:14 PM »

Oh and for the record I have run up on those scrub builds. They barely make it down the track faster than a bone stock tiburon.

jesus fuckin christ you're like widebody but not smart
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2009, 12:03:44 AM »

cheers, you dumb bitch

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

2slow4joo

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2009, 01:51:59 AM »

Lmao, im not sure what the point of posting the picture of a turbo is but ok you have one. gz dude.

Eh, I donno who widebody is but ok.

lmao at a stock honda anything I loved watching them try to keep up as I shifted into 5th and pulled away like a mother fucker. Honduhhhhh fail.

Eh, isnt that your point of view or opinion. You first wanna talk shit and bash on someone. Before even say hey sup. Damn you hoes are all gay. I guess you dun want new people to join your community?

Oh noes, I just dissed on your holy grail car. Thats sac-religious. Run for the hill niggaz. Sorry I just dont like queers trying to hump my leg. As I can see so far the queers of this forum are. In chronological order of appearance.

BigDaddyVtec
j.h.christ

The rest seem somewhat confused on wether to back the fags who originally tried to bash me. Or just put in your 2 cents. Oh well nice to meet you all. Thanks for helping me boost my post count. ;)

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2009, 03:10:01 AM »

Thanks for helping me boost my post count. ;)
'tudes like yours get counts reset.  I've been there.  OG's are to be respected here bitchboy.  I suggest you STFU and lurk a few months to understand this community, if you expect to stay.  you obviously have no clue.

cheers, you dumb bitch

Screwdrivers, Fuck Yea!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up