:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Daspoop/Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: 10/4 cracked sleeve and eye meltage pics and vids... ANUS  (Read 130901 times)

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
Re: 2009 HOTREX 66% THROTTLE BUILD: 5/25 update action.. johnny rips choda
« Reply #210 on: June 07, 2009, 10:19:38 AM »

I've made 636 whp off of the stock large exit regulator.  I'd have made more, but tirespin on the rollers is a bitch.  Around hee we like Honduh regulators so much we put them on Toyotas... not that the Toyota ones aren't equivalent (after talking to a local 900 whp Supra asshat) but we didn't have one when we plumbed a return line on the IS300, but we had Honduh ones.

And, someone like Endyn mentions a lot of worthless crap with no basis in fact.  See also: TOO blower kits, block posting, the "thats a good question I'll answer it later" forum where Widdy dropped the ball on basic ICE questions that could be answered with one sentence by any engineering student without a clue so he deleted the forum to avoid public mockery, his unfounded slander of Brad Z in an attempt to dominate a market he doesn't know enough about, I could go on.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #211 on: June 07, 2009, 12:19:37 PM »

So say some one wanted to get all ~1600cc from id1000's? Can you make the honda one adjustable to bump the base pressure? Or is there some other trick I am missing?
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #212 on: June 07, 2009, 12:55:15 PM »

You can't get 1600cc flow from 1000cc injectors.  Go to www.rceng.com and play with the injector calculator.  Such gains. Sign me up for a shiny FPR that costs as much as the correct injectors, fuck sign me up for two.

Fuel pumps flow a lot less at higher gage pressure, just buy the injectors you need in the first place.  Also factor in higher differential pressure forcing injectors shut... on the BRMS car we got nothing more out of 1000cc injectors and A1000 going from 40 to 60 psi base pressure, except having to redo the entire fuel map, and the car still went lean past 725-730 whp just like it did with stock FP.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #213 on: June 07, 2009, 01:06:04 PM »

You can't get 1600cc flow from 1000cc injectors.  Go to www.rceng.com and play with the injector calculator.  Such gains. Sign me up for a shiny FPR that costs as much as the correct injectors, fuck sign me up for two.

Fuel pumps flow a lot less at higher gage pressure, just buy the injectors you need in the first place.  Also factor in higher differential pressure forcing injectors shut... on the BRMS car we got nothing more out of 1000cc injectors and A1000 going from 40 to 60 psi base pressure, except having to redo the entire fuel map, and the car still went lean past 725-730 whp just like it did with stock FP.

I thought that was the whole point of the injector dynamics 1000's is that unlike 1600's part throttle drivability was reasonable, and with ~100psi base pressure they move close to ~1600cc worth of fuel. I have read on the internet guys that have made ~850whp and trapped ~160mph on a single set of these injectors, which would lead me to believe that they are in fact moving more then 1000cc's of fuel, but as I said earlier I have no real experience just anecdotal evidence.
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #214 on: June 07, 2009, 01:58:52 PM »

You mean the injector dynamics 880cc injectors?  Because, and you can ask Sewell about this, those Bosch units can not be bored to 1000cc.  The 1000cc moniker is a result of fluid fudging, aka test fluid's viscosity flowing easier than pumpgas.

I can't say anything about how those new Bosch cores like higher pressures, but stocklike driveability with 1600cc is having a precise peak and hold driver circuit - most of the add on boxes are not precise - or bumping up injector voltage.

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #215 on: June 07, 2009, 02:30:18 PM »

because you dont like them so much, i have another one sitting around that were gonna throw on to double the useless parts just to make you happy. maybe we will throw it on the feed end of the rail to you know, equalize the pressure in the rail or some shit.

QikEnuF

« Reply #216 on: June 07, 2009, 02:46:17 PM »

They arent shiny, thats whats wrong with the stock ones!!

So shit being shiny under the hood increases WHP? Fuck that, im pretty sure there's always a better way to spend money on your car than buyinh a FPR.

Do your M badges add whp?

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #217 on: June 07, 2009, 03:47:09 PM »

because you dont like them so much, i have another one sitting around that were gonna throw on to double the useless parts just to make you happy. maybe we will throw it on the feed end of the rail to you know, equalize the pressure in the rail or some shit.

But I Plkalnasclknsalkads;liw;az     dd d  as;jda'oja;ld
as
ds
fsdpogfhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

a
fds

f

FUCK YOU!!!

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #218 on: June 07, 2009, 04:46:27 PM »

Calm down JD.  he will prove his own theory wrong

98redcavz24

• Certified OG
  • NE Crew
« Reply #219 on: June 07, 2009, 04:49:10 PM »

Corey you could always sell it to me O0
I do, however, expect to say goodbye to a few of my daughters friends the summer before they go off to college. nbspnbsp I bid you good day, sir. -Abaz

hotrex

• Certified OG
  • rough riding niggas since 2002
« Reply #220 on: June 07, 2009, 11:21:11 PM »

actually the extra aeromotive at the shop is mine. i traded corey an intercooler for it.

im gonna run 2 of them.

also i got the -6 line and rising rate regulator setup brand new for a song.   so i tossed it on.

why is it that most if not all the big dog sfwd guys run tese aeromotive units? 

they must not be all hype/
1. nbspnbsp choda nbspnbsp 584 up, 134 down
 area between your bag and your asshole
Johnny bliss'#039#039s mom really worked my choda yesterday, I wont be able to ride my bike for a week

hotrex

• Certified OG
« Reply #221 on: June 07, 2009, 11:55:54 PM »

oh yea btw fired it up with the gsr head tonight and it runs tits :noel:
Johnny bliss'#039#039s mom really worked my choda yesterday, I wont be able to ride my bike for a week

chris

« Reply #222 on: June 08, 2009, 12:13:12 AM »

Well, there's got to be something that needs an aftermarket FPR... I just doubt it's everything that one gets thrown at.

ive seen many other (non-honda) cars that needed fpr's. have you ever tried it? i dont think someone like endyn would mention something like that just for the hell of it.

Endyn the failure of Honda performance. He is a 65 year old man who fucked over people for 10 years to get where is at. His business was run out of his parents home when he was in his mid 50's yeah he is that much of a baller.

The guy called my friend out at the first NHRA race where he was the #1 qualifer. Mr endyn had a  sohc supercharged car he claimed would smoke the mid 9 sec b16a owned by my friend. Endyn has never had a car ever run fast with his products and never will

He took 10 years to come out with a supercharger kit he started talking about in 1995. He talked shit about every other company in an atempt to try to be all high and mighty since he saw the young Honda crowd lacked mechanical ability.

He acts like he owns wiseco pistons. He took them a ctr piston and bam there was his secret piston design fuck its not that hard to see this nonsense.

For a guy who claims to know it all you will see him post up for example throttle body size chooses which he claims a Honda doesnt need anymore than 65mm on an all motor build. Anyone who in their right mind has ever tuned a real all motor car that makes 250+whp knows this guy is a crazy old man buying heads from a factory in China who is doing all the engineering work.

Go back and look at how many errors he makes in his posts. the guy is 40 years older than most of us and should own all of the Honda community. He was a failure in his other ventures. You believe a guy who was successful in Nascar and the Powerful market of V8 performance decided to throw it all away to deal with 20 somethings with Honda's. Oh JYR get off Honda-tech it warps the Brain sir!

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #223 on: June 08, 2009, 12:31:59 AM »

I love this thread.

hotrex

• Certified OG
« Reply #224 on: June 08, 2009, 01:24:50 AM »

i love ur dads stale pussy

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #225 on: June 08, 2009, 02:35:34 AM »

FUCK LARRY
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

esi42

« Reply #226 on: June 08, 2009, 05:33:20 AM »

This is great stuff.  Most other forums worship companies like Endyn, JGE, and Dh-Racing.  Rarely do you get any real background on them other then what the websites says.  If they all suck as most real OG's say, who does everyone recommend?

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #227 on: June 08, 2009, 09:38:19 AM »

Javier at JG is a Talent with a capital T, but is about the shittiest, shadiest, complete piece of shit you'll ever do business with.  If you get your part from him, yes IF, you'll never get your core refund.

DH-racing, meh all I've ever heard bad about him is that he's an asshole, and that he and Omni both claim to have invented the LS/VTEC and argued about it on forums in 1765.  Since all I've seen Omni do is get the chinese to poorly clone other's products or ideas, such as MY Motorola MAP sensor in a stock enclosure, I'm going to hand the title of that innovation to DH.  My boy Wes found him randomly, has talked to him on the phone 3-4 times, and keeps buying TBs from him, loves the guy.  That says a lot, because Wes is good people.

About the only top tier V8 talent that plays with Hondas is Brad Z at RLZ.  Then again, RLZ has a rep for being impossible to get ahold of to give your money to, as they take on R&D projects for a lot of non-Honda racing teams (I know he's done some BMW work for BTCC, lots of others) and that shit gets priority.   For being 2.5 hours away I get a certain amount of overflow from RLZ; 50% of it is Howard being super rude and 50% they can't get ahold of anybody.

Since we're on the subject of Talent, Tony Palo is very bright.  He makes no secret that he's in it for the money, which is why he's got an online store full of only the blingest shit, but despite that he's dropped tech on me, and called his contact at AEM over a hardware modification when I couldn't get anywhere, out of the goodness of his own heart.  He may be a big balla, but he takes care of people who love cars, too.

Oh yeah, FR makes very very nicely fabricated manifolds that are no better designed than anybody else's, and sometimes they drop the ball on wastegate placement.  I see all of the non-Honda FR guys going around forums helping people out, but Geoff is an arrogant prick.  Their stage 1 backdoor kits are pricey but very nice.

QikEnuF

« Reply #228 on: June 08, 2009, 09:39:30 AM »

This is great stuff.  Most other forums worship companies like Endyn, JGE, and Dh-Racing.  Rarely do you get any real background on them other then what the websites says.  If they all suck as most real OG's say, who does everyone recommend?

That is why we are RHMT

MantisX

« Reply #229 on: June 08, 2009, 03:52:22 PM »

Well shit, here I was thinking I needed more pressure for my 880cc. Im upping from 450s to 880s. I guess ill just install the 880s and go nuts.

chris

« Reply #230 on: June 08, 2009, 06:57:51 PM »

Dave is a very creative person but sucks at business he has gotten better over the years but he had retarded people running his business so he could go out racing,which is what we all would love to do but doesnt work out that way.

Actually Dave got the ls/vtec idea from some asians at the races down in Palmdale. I was there when we first saw the car run it was a weber carb induction ls/vtec in a orange crx. Ill put money on it those guys are the creator of it. Just some random kids with some smarts.

Dave then built that same set up for a buddy of mine in a 1986 crx who was 16 at the time(rich jew) and the car qualified #8 when the first started having a field for all motor cars.

Dave has done alot in racing more than 99 percent of people who dont like him but he was horrible at business for many years.

Is he talented yup. Did he run 9's on ghetto/homemade setups sure did. Could he get his act together with customer service yes. Its alot better than it us to be but it still isnt that great.

tekno

• Certified OG
« Reply #231 on: June 09, 2009, 05:05:34 AM »

you used to work for him didn't you chris i remember dealing with a chris when i bought some parts from him back in the day

chris

« Reply #232 on: June 09, 2009, 12:58:45 PM »

you used to work for him didn't you chris i remember dealing with a chris when i bought some parts from him back in the day

I never did sales all I would do is come in every so often and help out on port work when he would be behind.

hotrex

• Certified OG
« Reply #233 on: June 09, 2009, 08:09:15 PM »

holy hyJACK MY FUCKIN TREAD...

niggas the car runs and its in my garage... time to tune.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #234 on: June 09, 2009, 09:49:30 PM »

holy hyJACK MY FUCKIN TREAD...

niggas the car runs and its in my garage... time to tune.

[intercom voice] Final boarding call for JD, JD this is your final boarding call [/intercom voice]

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #235 on: June 09, 2009, 10:11:09 PM »

ok?

sewell94

• Certified OG
  • Border Jumper
« Reply #236 on: June 10, 2009, 05:18:50 AM »

I should have been reading this thread from the beginning, good shit.

As for Jd saying stuff about the bosch's 1000's(880's really, but were not going to get into that here), they work very well at high pressures, personally i'm not real comfortable with running injectors at 100's of base pressure, and i've got 2 bosch o44's all jacked up in my car. I know of a few shops that have went that route, and decided they're not comfortable with it either.  Its not so much the injectors but the pumps, even with surge tanks and all that fancy shit. I could do 100lbs of base and run 2 walbo's to the 2 044's, but seems like asking for trouble. I'd love to be able to figure out how to incorporate a direct injection pump to work, higher pressures are the future. But until then I'm happy running a set of 2200's at 50lbs of base fuel pressure.
My real power is not interweb-based, although it does allow me to come across in the interwebs as a magical being shooting pixie dust and cupcakes out my asshole and such.

snm95ls

• Certified OG
« Reply #237 on: June 11, 2009, 02:55:23 AM »

Some interesting reading in here...

:?:

junkyard racer

« Reply #238 on: June 12, 2009, 07:04:37 AM »

The only thing I can hear people talk shit about Larry is his gay ass blower set-up that failed. Typical e-hype. guy can be the best at soemthing for a long ass time....one thing goes south and all hell breaks loose. Regardless of where he started his business, he sure does have a sweet background.

http://www.theoldone.com/about/default.asp

josh, fuck your stupid car.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #239 on: June 12, 2009, 07:07:17 AM »

The only thing I can hear people talk shit about Larry is his gay ass blower set-up that failed.

Then quit skimming and reread what I typed.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 26   Go Up