:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BDVT's BroDozzer gets compound twin turbos!... (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The LXI-FLYBY back in action. Now with a vengeance  (Read 7681 times)

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
Re: The LXI-FLYBY back in action. Now with a vengeance
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2011, 10:29:55 PM »

My Nigger   O0

What the fuck iis up been a long time... Still a fan of your bucket   :evil:
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2011, 12:03:14 PM »

WNY Area... specifically southowns area...

Damn your not that far (I think) North Nj.
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

accordepicenter

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2011, 10:39:25 PM »

My Nigger   O0

What up Brian! Yeah man it has... too long.  I heard your car was making 750whp now? Do you have it still together etc?  I always a big fan of that car.  Sleeper=WIN!

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2011, 12:16:14 PM »

My Nigger   O0

What up Brian! Yeah man it has... too long.  I heard your car was making 750whp now? Do you have it still together etc?  I always a big fan of that car.  Sleeper=WIN!

His Accord has been in article in Honda Tuning and last fall in a book about Sleepers.  :noel:

accordepicenter

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2012, 05:36:36 PM »

Update:

Had a problem with the car... Engine has maybe 100 miles on it, and the headgasket is blown pretty bad.  Im actually surprised that it didnt blow on the dyno...  The oil is chocolate milk now, but never looked very clean in this engine.  The engine never overheated and ran okay...  It looks to me like the head is warped though, so it must have been like that since installation.  The engine has head studs on a stock composite gasket and the block is decked...  The engine still has 70+ psi oil pressure hot so im betting the bottom end is still ok, but the cam looks marginal.  Im gonna have to have my machinist take a look at it. Fuck this shit sucks

edit:

Thats probably why i could only get 429whp at 26psi boost, I felt it should have been 500+whp.  At least I feel a little better knowing that the headgasket must have been messed up before we even showed up on the dyno.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 05:40:57 PM by accordepicenter »

shanerv

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2012, 05:46:21 PM »

ya car came on boost very fast at dyno after some tuning issues were fixed. that being said turbo def is limiting it from what I can tell. you could hear some pretty bad compressor surge on the top end before lifting off. I still say screw it jay toss a freaking hx35w on that beast and come to the dark side

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2012, 11:36:16 AM »

Update:

Had a problem with the car... Engine has maybe 100 miles on it, and the headgasket is blown pretty bad.  Im actually surprised that it didnt blow on the dyno...  The oil is chocolate milk now, but never looked very clean in this engine.  The engine never overheated and ran okay...  It looks to me like the head is warped though, so it must have been like that since installation.  The engine has head studs on a stock composite gasket and the block is decked...  The engine still has 70+ psi oil pressure hot so im betting the bottom end is still ok, but the cam looks marginal.  Im gonna have to have my machinist take a look at it. Fuck this shit sucks

edit:

Thats probably why i could only get 429whp at 26psi boost, I felt it should have been 500+whp.  At least I feel a little better knowing that the headgasket must have been messed up before we even showed up on the dyno.

ya car came on boost very fast at dyno after some tuning issues were fixed. that being said turbo def is limiting it from what I can tell. you could hear some pretty bad compressor surge on the top end before lifting off. I still say screw it jay toss a freaking hx35w on that beast and come to the dark side

Were both of you nogs at the PNW meet?

Dustin I wish had those name tags, I do not know how many nogs I met and did not know it.  :-\

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2012, 12:09:12 PM »

Update:

edit:

Were both of you nogs at the PNW meet?

Dustin I wish had those name tags, I do not know how many nogs I met and did not know it.  :-\
Thats the part that sucks about a meet. At last years NE meet, once most the rhmt'ers put them on, it was like meeting family that you never met :noel:
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

accordepicenter

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2012, 04:56:13 PM »

I wish.  Me and shanerv and a few others are in NY.  It would have been awesome to come to the PNW Dyno though
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up