:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AJ's 1966 Nova LSX twin turbo build! (link)

Poll

Choose wisely:

I will flip burgers for long hours and minimum wage to feed my family
I'lll work part time at McDonalds and sling some weed on the side.
Fuck you!  I sling shit three nights a week and worry about the man, not money.
I steal cars for a living,
I have a real job.
When I say I have a real job I don't mean I'm getting handouts.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What will you do for money?  (Read 6971 times)

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
Re: What will you do for money?
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2010, 12:46:33 PM »

Fuck you!  I sling shit three nights a week and worry about the man, not money.   1 (6.3%)

I see keelay voted already.

And what the fuck is that supposed to mean? I've never done more than selling close friends small amounts of bud, back in high school. Fuck what you THINK you know about me. With the exception of 6 months unemployment, I've busted my ass working since I was 16.

Really?  I figured that was Scottsi.

If I were calling people out, that would have been my choice.

Takes one to know one?

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2010, 10:16:34 PM »

Fuck you!  I sling shit three nights a week and worry about the man, not money.   1 (6.3%)

And what the fuck is that supposed to mean? I've never done more than selling close friends small amounts of bud, back in high school. Fuck what you THINK you know about me. With the exception of 6 months unemployment, I've busted my ass working since I was 16.

I know for a fact that two members here steal cars, one of which only suspects that I know, and neither of them voted.

Fuck that. I hate a thief with a passion. (Most) People work hard for what they have, just to have it taken from them by some punk trick bitch. Not that I've always been honest and moral, but I've never stolen anything from an individual. I have (back in the younger, dumber years) lifted shit from employers, and some companies. But I've never been so greedy as to deprive a person of something they worked hard for.
  Thieves have a special place in hell. Next to the kid touchers, and murderers, and mexicans.

stealing from a big company, like walmart, or KMART, is a-ok in my book. STick IT TO THe MAN!!
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2010, 10:45:05 PM »

Takes one to know one?

So that groups you in with us, huh?
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2010, 10:48:37 PM »

Takes one to know one?

Nope, I voted car thief.  I was just curious if you actually were a drug dealer, and you confirmed it.  If I ever want to trade BMWs for smack on the east coast, you're my boy now.

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2010, 11:08:39 PM »

Takes one to know one?

Nope, I voted car thief.  I was just curious if you actually were a drug dealer, and you confirmed it.  If I ever want to trade BMWs for smack on the east coast, you're my boy now.

HA! What the fuck would I do with a BMW?
Seriously though, I don't mess with shit for real, and don't want to. Too much bullshit, trashy people that will cut your throat, constant paranoia, and really too much work for the money. I'm of the mindset now (not always have been) that I'd rather make peanuts working an honest job, than to live nigger rich until I either get busted, killed, or addicted.

Back on topic:
I'll work any job that will pay me enough to survive. Insurance and retirement are a nice bonus though ;)
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

NaturalDecimal

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2010, 01:08:52 AM »

itt people who like something more than money  :o

rawr

• Certified OG
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2010, 12:45:08 PM »

Obvious choice is pretty obvious.

I disagree.

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2010, 01:12:40 PM »

I live in the trailerpark and drink dandelion wine from a mason jar. Id flip burgers so long that I wasn't bored.

blowoff valves are for pussies.

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2010, 01:24:47 PM »

Id flip burgers so long that I wasn't bored.

That is part of the reason I went back to Dominos delivery 3 days a wk because I was getting bored in my free time.

I was so use to studying for 21 credit hrs./semester (Engineering, Physics, and Mathematics degrees) and working 40-60hrs/wk, that I get bored easy.

Working in my garage and organizing things, selling shit, and throwing away stuff should keep me away from boredom for at least another week. ;D

jabberwock

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2010, 04:02:53 PM »

What will you do for money?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up