:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AJ's 1966 Nova LSX twin turbo build! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Freakout kid  (Read 1567 times)

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
Freakout kid
« on: July 23, 2009, 08:55:28 AM »

watch the videos, i dont know what to say on this one other than, this kid needs an assbeating by a big dark nigger.

http://www.youtube.com/user/wafflepwn

http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

Ghetto_D

• Certified OG
  • Ho Chi Minh Shoot a Load on your CHin
Re: Freakout kid
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 12:58:29 PM »

This was a prime candidate for an abortion. In caveman days when people had to hunt for food, instead of pushing a button (obviously einstein here was to stupid to figure that one out) He would have starved to death or been a T-rex snack

Its the parents fault for letting that spoiled douche get away with yelling.

My five year old wanted a PB&J sandwich, I told him to wait a minute, He then yelled at me that he wanted a sandwich, I told him not to yell because i am his father and he is my son and he does what I tell him to do. Well he didnt quite understand that concept, and then yelled at me to make him a sandwich NOW!, I gave a five across the face, and guess what? He figured that one out real fucking hurry. You gotta let your kids know whos the boss.

When your kid doesnt want to eat. Fuck em, throw his food away. Tough shit asshole you had a chance to eat, you didnt want to eat, now you fucking wait, This isnt a fucking restaurant where you get to eat when your good and ready. Then go on the web and print out a picture of one of those skinny starving ethiopian kids, and tell him that kid would kill you for that sandwich I just threw away. 

You gotta hit your kids when they get out of line. If your in public and theyre mouthing off and think they can get away with it because other people are around. Give em a  good pinch to the gut, thigh, arm, anywhere you can pull and it straightens them up in a real fuckin hurry. If they start crying, tell em youll give em another one if they dont shut up. Fuck this whole warning timeout nonsense it doesnt work. And if some nosy mother fucker stares at you or gives you shit  you tell em "Theyre my kids asshole, mind your fucking business"
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 01:02:15 PM by Ghetto_D »

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 01:03:07 PM »

Videos are fake.

The first one I saw was funny though, but the timing of everything is obviously planned.

This is the one, where he tries to stick a remote up his butt

Greatest freak out ever (ORIGINAL VIDEO)

Turkey soup pancakes sir

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 03:29:09 PM »

i doubt those are fake.

rawr

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 03:33:11 PM »

The remote up the butt is so fucking odd.

nos10racer

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 04:47:05 PM »

i can pretty much guarantee that is exactly how it is with hotrex's house with his mom. crying when he is hungry and all

Ricky101

• Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2009, 08:38:27 PM »

these videos r hilarious.. when i was 6 to 11.i used to freak out like that...without the sticking things in my ass part.. i broke tvs.. windows.. radio control cars (which were pretty expensive back in the days).. etc.. he'll learn how to hold the anger in..

fork

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2009, 10:22:36 PM »

Videos are fake.

The first one I saw was funny though, but the timing of everything is obviously planned.

This is the one, where he tries to stick a remote up his butt

Greatest freak out ever (ORIGINAL VIDEO)

I posted that one and someone thought I was weird for posting a vid of a kid sticking a remote up his ass.   ???

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2009, 06:49:21 AM »

If I acted like that I would have the shit beat out of me. I'm sorry but money breeds stupidity. I sometimes wish we would have a complete break down of our society where the dollar is literally worthless. We would weed out the retarded fucks real quick,
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 06:54:27 AM by Doug »

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2009, 06:51:41 AM »

all i have to say is i couldn't even finish the video. it made me that uncomfortable. i mean that is lock your ass up in a hospital crazy.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2009, 12:32:16 PM »

You gotta hit your kids when they get out of line. If your in public and theyre mouthing off and think they can get away with it because other people are around. Give em a  good pinch to the gut, thigh, arm, anywhere you can pull and it straightens them up in a real fuckin hurry. If they start crying, tell em youll give em another one if they dont shut up. Fuck this whole warning timeout nonsense it doesnt work. And if some nosy mother fucker stares at you or gives you shit  you tell em "Theyre my kids asshole, mind your fucking business"

I can see that with some kids, but not all of them.  Everybody's a little different.

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2009, 02:40:41 AM »

I forgot who told me this, but when their kid stole from a corner grocery store, the mom didn't dicapline him besides having the kid stand outside for 4 hours holding a sign saying "I AM A THIEF". AFAIK, the kid was a good shit for years afterwards. You don't have to hit to be effective, but it sure works great.

I'd say the vids are fake. I've seen people go crazy-mad before, that's just a retard. He's doing whatever he can to not break shit. I, on the other hand, have broken doors and put holes through walls. The remote thing is really funny though, as he's shooting from the hip and subconsiously probably wants anal sex like hotrex.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2009, 10:24:42 AM »

Best weapon against a kid over say 5 or 6 is psychological. Getting hit last a few min maybe of pain, not a big deterrent.
Pages: [1]   Go Up