:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got video of your car doing rippers or dirty 2/3rds? post them up! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fucked by T-mobile...Again  (Read 2202 times)

crxtuner

Fucked by T-mobile...Again
« on: August 14, 2009, 04:41:10 PM »

So long story short, my sister signed up for a plan about two years ago. Was told that she could get a Blackberry Pearl for free with a two year contract. First bill comes and included is the price of the phone ($200). We find out that she was lied to and you had to sign up for a data plan.

Round two. My brother has a HTC Dash and cracked the screen, we go to warranty the phone for 50$ one time fee that was jotted on our papers when we first signed up. Long story short they want $130, even though we have 50$ written on paper.

Question, how can you stick it to a large company like this without pursuing using legal representation?

buk9tp

Re: Fucked by T-mobile...Again
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 04:42:01 PM »

keep asking to speak to a manager someone will help you

QikEnuF

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 04:47:41 PM »

Call the manager, and tell him his sperm burping employees are a bunch of fucking idiots

crxtuner

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 04:54:52 PM »

Many times i have asked. With Hp i was able to get a manager first time to try and get my Girlfriend a new laptop that would eventually break the third time for no reason, while sitting on a cooling pad...

I know the inner workings of how to get a manager, draw on a 1-2 hour conversation asking every possible question about the company, your contract and eventually working into some sort of a non-threatening ultimatum of taking your business else-ware, eventually leading to a "well i can do this sort of thing for you".

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 04:55:28 PM »

They're known to kiss asses.

Don't go to the fucking store.

Call the service line.

You get a shitty rep, you call back.

I've had them since Voicestream, and still 0 problems.

My simcard died, but that wasn't their fault.

shadow

• Certified OG
  • out either bangin gears or your mom
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 05:37:19 PM »

its known you need a data plan for the crackberry, it tells you on their website, and im sure it was on the contract. if your sister didnt read that, thats her fault. or shes lying to you.

and iver never heard of a one time 50 warranty, usually you pay 5 bucks a month and if your shit fucks up then they want 50 bucks. or if its  a fancy phone they want more, in which case you bitch til you get it replace for free(manufacturers warranty [one year]) or the 50 bones after the first year. or something
'Get the fucking handout and give it to me. I'll put a "Sponsored by Darkelvis Racing" banner on my drag car, and spend the money on crack and hookers.'

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 05:39:18 PM »

its known you need a data plan for the crackberry, it tells you on their website, and im sure it was on the contract. if your sister didnt read that, thats her fault. or shes lying to you.

and iver never heard of a one time 50 warranty, usually you pay 5 bucks a month and if your shit fucks up then they want 50 bucks. or if its  a fancy phone they want more, in which case you bitch til you get it replace for free(manufacturers warranty [one year]) or the 50 bones after the first year. or something

Ghetto_D

• Certified OG
  • Ho Chi Minh Shoot a Load on your CHin
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 05:44:08 PM »

bitch bitch bitch incessivly untill they budge. Dont take no for an answer.

My wife flips the switch to megabitch when it comes down to shit like this. she gets the job done. I found out the cable company screwed me over for the past year. i was supposed to get 250 channels, and i only got up to channel 100

I called and complained and i only got a 100$ credit. She called and got the $100 credit plus the next 3 months for free. She is amazing.

Dont take no for an answer.

Ask to speak to the manager, if he doesnt help get his manager, if he doesnt help ask to speak to his momma. you'll get something in the end.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 05:49:28 PM »

When I worked customer service for Comcast and Cingular, I had no problems with being a complete asshole back to assholes/bitches.  Either would hang up, put you on hold and take a break to test your endurance, or transfer you to the Spanish line.  Bitch and you were less likely to get what you wanted.

Calmly state your frustration without being a bitch and taking "no" for an answer, I'd hook em up.

It does say pretty clearly you need a blackberry data plan when you purchase a blackberry.  Insurance with T-Mob has always been $5 a month for me, and when it broke it was $110-150 to have the phone replaced.

Within a year, if it's damage you caused, they will replace through the warranty even if you don't have insurance.

Insurance is for people that can't take care of their phones and crack screens or drop them in toilets, then you're going to pay a deductible.

patsmx5

• Certified OG
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2009, 06:26:45 PM »

bitch bitch bitch incessivly untill they budge. Dont take no for an answer.

My wife flips the switch to megabitch when it comes down to shit like this.
Hahahahahaa
Quote: Originally Posted by Adam Hopkins
There is no such thing as too much boost. You could have too little rod, piston, or sleeve. But never too much boost.

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2009, 06:37:29 PM »

They cant let you sign up without a data plan.  Thats part of the contract with RIM. The damn thing wont work without it.

Your sister is lying to you.

Pearl are dirt cheap though, it shouldn't have cost her more than $50 if she did sign up.

blowoff valves are for pussies.

QikEnuF

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2009, 09:51:42 PM »

Cool story, bro

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2009, 05:45:02 AM »

The people that work at the stores are also paid on commission so they'll say what they have to in order to get another sucker to sign up.
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2009, 06:32:22 AM »

VERIZON  >:(   DO IT

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

QikEnuF

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2009, 08:33:23 AM »

VERIZON  >:(   DO IT

Verizon tried to fuck me over and charge me like $300 in fees because they somehow bounced a cashier's check because the bushmonkey woman who typed in my payment added a digit.  Fuck them.  Moved to AT&T last week

ShoofIsLudin

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2009, 12:21:49 PM »

sprint's given me no problems, other than me having a shitty phone.

Phone insurance is crucial these days.

I was give a 1.5 year old phone by my ex-gf, then i fucked it up by rubbing the keypad with a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol.  They gave me a new/refurbished phone.  So all in all...worked out for me.

Colin

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2009, 06:52:46 PM »

I've never had one problem with T-Mobile, they even let me upgrade my phone 3 months early because the guy I was talking on the phone with (from Texas, mind you, not India) had a CRX and that's what I was working on at the time I called.

As said, it's known that you need to purchase a data plan to receive any type of rebate on data phones. Your sister is a lying whore and you should post pics accordingly.

Get money, fuck bitches.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2009, 04:54:02 AM »

I never had a problem out of Tmobile. Like Jorsher said always deal with them online or on the phone. Don't go to the store, they are a bunch of dumb fucks and that's industry wide. I had T mobile since the were I think Powertell, whatever the hell they were when they first came out. Changed to Cingular when they offered me a kick ass deal (at the store). Even though I had my contract in writing Cingular said fuck you and wanted me to pay $500 for their dumb ass employees mistake. Switched back to Tmobile and had them till about two years ago when I switched to Verizon. Tmobile has dead spots here kind of bad (in this town) which sucks.

Verizon = covered every damn where, expensive

Tmobile = good ass service for a good price

Oh and your sister is full of shit, they won't let you have a blackberry anymore with anyone unless you agree to have a data plan.

chris

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2009, 12:32:22 PM »

Why would you want a blackberry without a data plan?

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2009, 06:56:04 PM »

Why would you want a blackberry without a data plan?

Because he can. You sound like a service provider pushing an excuse for their BS. Maybe I just like the phone. Maybe I want it just to say I have it. Who gives a damn, it's not their decision to tell me what I need. For this exact reason I didn't buy a Samsung Omnia for Verizon and instead went with the dare. Their logic, and I quote from customer service, "The smart phone looses most of it's functionality from lack of a data plan, so to better serve our customers and meet their expectations we now require a data plan on all smart phones and any phones using windows mobile". 

What's even more fucked up is I can't just buy the phone off eBay and use it. If it's considered a smart phone/windows mobile/blackberry and produced after I think it was 11.08 for the smart/WM and 4.08 for blackberry you have to have  a data plan. Oh want to know more BS, if you don't have the data plan and you use MMS they will still charge you at least a $1.99 charge for data usage. Can't wait till someone sues their ass.
Pages: [1]   Go Up