:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AJ's 1966 Nova LSX twin turbo build! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: t 380 turbo?  (Read 2784 times)

fearsomedan

t 380 turbo?
« on: March 24, 2009, 02:38:16 PM »

There's this guy that wants to sell me this turbo. On the compressor housing, it is labled as t380 under model. There is no brand name anywhere on the turbo. It looks like this,
http://www.godspeedproject.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=338&zenid=dd1e13d385d5082e60877f09d3fc820e

I can get it for $200. It looks like a ching chong meow turbo but it is brand new. Has anybody had any experience with these?

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
Re: t 380 turbo?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 11:13:17 AM »

Look that companies' other stuff - manifolds, turbos and even flanges. Its DEFINATELY all CDM crap, just 3x more expensive. Overpaying doesn't make the quality any better. Its obvious that none of those turbos were balanced, no gind marks near the nuts.

If you're going to get a CDM turbo, do it right. Either get a decent one from Evan's Performance, or get the best price on ebay.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

fearsomedan

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 11:40:45 AM »

That's what I figured. I'll look around for a real turbo.

QikEnuF

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 12:07:41 PM »

Look that companies' other stuff - manifolds, turbos and even flanges. Its DEFINATELY all CDM crap, just 3x more expensive. Overpaying doesn't make the quality any better. Its obvious that none of those turbos were balanced, no gind marks near the nuts.

If you're going to get a CDM turbo, do it right. Either get a decent one from Evan's Performance, or get the best price on ebay.

Fuck Evan's Performance. Don't support his shit, he doesn't support us...
Pages: [1]   Go Up