Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jay & Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP  :'(

Poll

???

TURBOS SLUTS LIQOUR FLUXCORE AND RACEGAS
HATCHBOYS WIFES CUNT IS GOING TO BE A MILE WIDE BY THE TIME WE GET DONE WITH HER WHILST HES GONE
Fuck your mom
Whats this all Aboot???
FUCK CANADA
Urban Indians Cousin gets gang banged by the dirtiest of HMT nigs
BLANKET PARTY RICKY P AND BRING HIS ASS FOR A NW STOOD STOMPING BY THE CREATOR AND CLAN

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Down

Author Topic: YO SON!!!!! OFFICIAL NW RHMT DYNO DAY- Today!!!!! :O)  (Read 94342 times)

turbohf

• aka: the rHMT Jew
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
Re: YO SON!!!!! OFFICIAL NW RHMT DYNO DAY- Today!!!!! :O)
« Reply #570 on: May 31, 2009, 02:34:57 AM »

You let thieves attend RHMT meets?

your talking about someone who might be a thief, and that has stolen parts on his car.... i would be concerned with the ACTUAL thieves at the meet, have stolen shit, that still DO steal shit...
Dustin  :Jew:
1987 Buick Regal Limited 6.0L/4L80E (LQ4, 862 heads, tbss intake, 92mm tb, e1841p cam, Holley EFI)
2000 Silverado LS 5.3L Reg Cab Short Bed
1966 Chevy II Nova 400 4dr Sedan V8

'Faster, Faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.'

Random Hero

• Certified OG
« Reply #571 on: May 31, 2009, 02:44:29 AM »

Yeah, that was a lot of fun.  That camaro was pretty fucking rad... actually, lots of cool cars. I didn't see any Keystone Ice  ???  Meh, homebrew was good  ;)

homebrew was good.. would of been way better if it was cold ;)

Did anyone snap a pic of the 3 guys who pulled in with the drift cars? They were all wearing gloves... totally hardcore, especially with the pink stars all over them.

Also did that guy run who drove from wyoming towing that eg with that blower hanging off the front of his car hanging on with 20 gauge sheet metal, along with a broken & bent cam gear, internal/external coil conversion and gangsta lean drive belt/intercooler install. I dont even really know how to describe the way I felt when seeing that thing in person. Amazed, disgusted, confused, surprised... but really just wanted to see it run :)

If anyone got a pic of that thing its going on the frontpage

It had partially spun main bearings. We pulled the header/oil pan/mains off and they showed crap on the bearings and some slight spining starting to happen. I cut the filter open first and we decided on dropping the pan. poor guy with a 18 hr drive home. Thing sounded wicked when we fired it up tho. Fastest i've EVER heard a single cam rev. Ever.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 02:48:22 AM by Random Hero »

Random Hero

• Certified OG
« Reply #572 on: May 31, 2009, 02:46:58 AM »

Hopefully we can get this locked and unsticked

AFTERMATH THREAD

http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2797.0

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #573 on: May 31, 2009, 02:55:31 AM »

Fuck, just got back like 30 minutes ago. I'm fucking TIRED. Meeting everyone was fucking pimp. Learned TONS from hanging around Dave and Josh all day.

That guy from Wyoming is crazy. We never got his tuned. The distributor had to be at 42* for it to even idle, anything less would make it die. Josh decided to pull the pan WITHOUT draining the oil and pull the girdle. Turns out his mains are fucked. Which explained why it was SUPER hard to crank over by hand.

Anyways, I'm uploading all the pics. Got quite a bit of them so it'll be a while.

Spiker didn't go. Levi was the last on the dyno and they didn't get any REAL boost pulls because the MBC was being a nigger.
www.crzytuning.com

Nobody comes into my house and shits all over it.  

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #574 on: May 31, 2009, 04:01:34 AM »

I'm still not impressed untill a car with stright cut gears proves it powaaaaa. Brian YOU A TARGET GOTS TO GET A GOOD PULL ON VIDEO WITH A "CAPS" SHIT "" Pull thats not a pussy pull. And a video of a true 1-4 gear run if its that much of a slut. HAS ANYONE ever witnessed this with vieo to back it up. I got the markings on my road and D RAIL with DMC to back it

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #575 on: May 31, 2009, 04:03:03 AM »

But thats not the point, point is,is that he has the sheets to prove it"no doubt" but not seen a video worthy. POST IT UP NIGGER

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #576 on: May 31, 2009, 04:03:14 AM »

I'm still not impressed untill a car with stright cut gears proves it powaaaaa. Brian YOU A TARGET GOTS TO GET A GOOD PULL ON VIDEO WITH A "CAPS" SHIT "" Pull thats not a pussy pull. And a video of a true 1-4 gear run if its that much of a slut. HAS ANYONE ever witnessed this with vieo to back it up. I got the markings on my road and D RAIL with DMC to back it

i have seen it in all its african glory
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

Travis

• Certified OG
« Reply #577 on: May 31, 2009, 06:42:57 AM »

what about levi and spikers shit, whats the deal or did it blow

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #578 on: May 31, 2009, 08:43:44 AM »

Jeremy... Dont start being a homo... Can yo not read, I was on the dybo 3 weeks ago you dildo, there were people whi needed it alot more than me... 

Any time you want toi go for a ride in a H powered pile odf shit thats actually fast and has been for a good minute, Buy a plane ticket and Ill show you what youve been missing

:-*
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

Random Hero

• Certified OG
« Reply #579 on: May 31, 2009, 11:14:16 AM »

Jeremy... Dont start being a homo... Can yo not read, I was on the dybo 3 weeks ago you dildo, there were people whi needed it alot more than me... 

Any time you want toi go for a ride in a H powered pile odf shit thats actually fast and has been for a good minute, Buy a plane ticket and Ill show you what youve been missing

:-*

Why do you even give him the joy of a reply?

ApexSilver06MR

• RealHomeMadeTurbo's "pee wee"
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • RealHomeMadeTurbo Resident Cocksmith!
« Reply #580 on: May 31, 2009, 11:48:00 AM »

im locking this shit up..  good shit guys.  please reply to this thread..

http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2797.0
pee wee for the size of my p..........

Nor*Cal Spoolin'#039#039 Nig Nog
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Up