:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BDVT's BroDozzer gets compound twin turbos!... (link)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: pretty f'ed up  (Read 6019 times)

Sinister

• insane in the membrane
  • Certified OG
Re: pretty f'ed up
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 07:39:21 PM »

That's downright ridiculous, I can understand the gun drawing but not holding them up.
3/5/09 - RIP HMT

Hotrodlincoln

• Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 07:49:21 PM »

Officer got leave with pay too, horse shit!
kill yourself piss face

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 09:18:45 PM »

Dude was running his flashers on the way to the hospital.

Johnny is a little overboard on his anti-cop thing, but that's a powerhungry cocksucker that needs to be gunned down.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 09:34:47 PM »

cops = criminals
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 09:38:57 PM »

who here likes little faggots like this lording over them?

"My understanding is that Officer Powell, even when he saw the videotape, believed he had not acted inappropriately," Kunkle said.

Powell also faces investigation for comments he made to another officer after the incident ended – while the video camera was still rolling. He said he "worded" a report in such a way as to justify a January police chase.

"It appears, what he said, to have been contrary to our pursuit policy," Kunkle said, "to where he may have lied about the circumstances under which the pursuit began."

AWDstylez

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2009, 09:49:48 PM »

What a cocksucker.  Poor family.  :(

And all that faggot gets is paid vacation time.  Hopefully, given the victim's status and bankroll as a football player, he'll sue that bastard until he's prostituting himself on the corner for income.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 09:52:24 PM by AWDstylez »

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2009, 10:03:26 PM »

What a cocksucker.  Poor family.  :(

And all that faggot gets is paid vacation time.  Hopefully, given the victim's status and bankroll as a football player, he'll sue that bastard until he's prostituting himself on the corner for income.

that kid just looks like someone who you''d want to bash their skull in

Aero

• Turbotalk.org
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2009, 10:09:21 PM »

Typical young cop on a fucking power trip.

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2009, 10:19:17 PM »

Yea, that was too far. 

BUT, it wasn't like they were going to save her by speeding to the hospital, They were trying to get there in her last moments.  Personally, if someone I know or am related to is dying, I'm not going to turn the hazards on and haul ass down there.  I'd still go. \

he stopped a family rushing to visit a dying mother, keeping them for 13 minutes to write a traffic ticket. The woman died before two of the family members were able to see her.

Who's to say they would have made it anyways?

If she was in the car I'd give them the greenlight.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2009, 10:22:45 PM »

the two women who ignored the pig made it to see her

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2009, 10:32:22 PM »

if she was that bad off, they should have stayed in her room. 

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2009, 10:33:54 PM »

quit making excuses for worthless pigs

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2009, 10:35:45 PM »

What part of ER did you misunderstand?

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2009, 10:50:39 PM »

What part of ER did you misunderstand?

Possibly the part where I failed to read.  My multitasking skills are not skills at all. 
Trying to find a deal on a siaga and some other shit.

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2009, 11:12:56 PM »

http://www.classicarms.us/
SAIGA 12GA ...................$599.95 CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2009, 11:25:55 PM »

Possibly the greatest example of why I never once thought of being a pig, although I would have been good at it. Have friends who became pigs, but I could watch "fellow brothers" such as this get gunned down and not think much of it= not a good pig.
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2009, 12:07:10 AM »

What the fuck was that?? This guy is so a douche bag. He has no regret after all this  :?:

It's really scary...

damn you guys too? its a fucking forum not a court room!
 Its not a forum its a gang.  

90boostdaccord

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2009, 12:42:47 AM »

heard about this earlier.  guy is a d-bag for sure

hotrex

• Certified OG
  • rough riding niggas since 2002
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2009, 01:08:38 AM »

this is why more cops will get gunned down by civilians over time.   i know im personally leary of police every time i drive, because within the last 6 months ive been nabbed twice for nothing at all. 
1. nbspnbsp choda nbspnbsp 584 up, 134 down
 area between your bag and your asshole
Johnny bliss'#039#039s mom really worked my choda yesterday, I wont be able to ride my bike for a week

Sinister

• insane in the membrane
  • Certified OG
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2009, 02:10:19 AM »

Last cop I ran into was on a power trip the whole time, I was just pulled onto the side of the road looking for my phone in my buddies car, he pulls over throws on his lights asks us what we're doing, i tell him I'm looking for my phone.... he makes us get out, hand over our licenses over pats us down searches the car, questions us about what we were doing that day and accuses me of being a junkie "whens the last time you shot up" "where did you put the weed" etc. After he was done searching the car I asked "Did you find my phone?" and he didn't seem pleased. Fuckin stateboy, he called another cop to the scene who was about 5 foot nothin and he just stood there trying to act tough. Don't these fuckers have something better to do?
3/5/09 - RIP HMT

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2009, 02:13:04 AM »

Last cop I ran into was on a power trip the whole time, I was just pulled onto the side of the road looking for my phone in my buddies car, he pulls over throws on his lights asks us what we're doing, i tell him I'm looking for my phone.... he makes us get out, hand over our licenses over pats us down searches the car, questions us about what we were doing that day and accuses me of being a junkie "whens the last time you shot up" "where did you put the weed" etc. After he was done searching the car I asked "Did you find my phone?" and he didn't seem pleased. Fuckin stateboy, he called another cop to the scene who was about 5 foot nothin and he just stood there trying to act tough. Don't these fuckers have something better to do?

your rights where SERIOUSLY violated if what you say is true and the entire story.

you could honestly get tens of thousands of dollars in settlement money if you can prove it happened.

civil rights violations are serious matters, and the cops can actually go to jail for doing it.

Sinister

• insane in the membrane
  • Certified OG
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2009, 02:36:50 AM »

It'd just be my friends and mine word against two state cops, and there's no real way to prove what happened if you think about it. It was stupid, we complied with the asshole, and nothing happened, so that's that for now I guess. Just makes me distrust them even more.
3/5/09 - RIP HMT

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2009, 02:38:54 AM »

I know my point of veiw on this is fucked up so I give you all that But Ive always felt if cops got shot for pulling people over and fucking with them more they wouldn't be able to do it.

Their aren't many cops ive seen where I felt I could just kick there Ass but seriously If I was an NFL running back I'd probably would have ripped his head off.
 But it was a mother inlaw so I may not have been in that big a hurry either.

Perfek360

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2009, 04:07:12 AM »

Typical young cop on a fucking power trip.

thats what i was thinking too.  my town is full of them, fuckin douche bag cops who think they run the town....because of shit like this its no wonder people hate cops.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2009, 04:28:26 AM »

It'd just be my friends and mine word against two state cops, and there's no real way to prove what happened if you think about it. It was stupid, we complied with the asshole, and nothing happened, so that's that for now I guess. Just makes me distrust them even more.

if you file a lawsuit you can get audio tapes/video recording from the car in discovery

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2009, 11:49:22 AM »

Cop should tazed them.
OG before the OG'#039#039s

AWDstylez

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2009, 12:09:28 PM »

this is why more cops will get gunned down by civilians over time.   i know im personally leary of police every time i drive, because within the last 6 months ive been nabbed twice for nothing at all. 

x1000

I was pulled over in plainville last summer for "running a red light" that was yellower than the sun.  I SAW the cop sitting there and never even thought twice about going through.  The light turned yellow as I crossed the stop line doing 40mph.  I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to.  The asshole then tries to tell me I blatantly ran a red and that I was talking on my cell phone... I didn't even have a cell phone on me!  He kept insisting that he saw me using something small and black (his nig bf's pecker maybe?), at which point I told him it was probably the PSP that I was using as an MP3 player.  He then accuses me of playing video games while driving.  :?:

Power trippin' kids that got picked on in school, now trying to get their revenge... that's all they are.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 12:15:58 PM by AWDstylez »

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2009, 01:03:01 PM »

"Pigs are made to kill, and no regrettin,
keep your hand on your weapon shoot his ass and start steppin"

O0
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2009, 02:06:14 PM »

your rights where SERIOUSLY violated if what you say is true and the entire story.

you could honestly get tens of thousands of dollars in settlement money if you can prove it happened.

civil rights violations are serious matters, and the cops can actually go to jail for doing it.

I agree

"Pigs are made to kill, and no regrettin,
keep your hand on your weapon shoot his ass and start steppin"

O0
I wouldn't go that far
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up