:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Daspoop/Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: fuck haiti  (Read 26539 times)

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
Re: fuck haiti
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2010, 10:00:33 PM »

I cannot beleive I am reading this shit, I am gonna be mature and request to be banned and have my account deleted.

I was borned and raised in jamaica, now a proud american citezen, served my country in iraq and bosnia, voted in elections. pay taxes jamaica is not too far from haiti. so what you have your opinions, but your racist faggotry is not necessary. go fuck yourselves. this forum has became homemadekkkracistfaggots.com I am into building fast cars and racing not waiving a kkk flag so I am a misfit here. I suggest do someting for your country get a job... I served our country in Iraq and bosnia. and now volunteering for haiti. it makes me sick.I dont think I could hang around any of you people without choking out someone.

YOU GUYS ARE THE CONTRIBUTORS OF AMERICAS PROBLEMS! GET A JOB, PAY YOUR TAXES.

why is haiti our responsibility? we have our own problems here. funny, we're still the country everybody turns to when they need something, but we're the great satan when people don't. we've given that god forsaken island hundreds of millions of dollars, and they've squandered it away through corruption and laziness. it's time for the US to let other people fend for themselves and rebuild back home.

pulling the race card is fucking pathetic. yeah, you're black and from jamaica. whoop de fucking do. i'm glad you feel compelled to go and volunteer. have fun with that. to try and rub it in people's faces is ridiculous. "get a job, pay your taxes"? how about you tell your friends in haiti to do the same thing? i'm not a racist, by any means, to generalize everybody under that term is doing exactly what you're damning everyone else for.

also, quit waving your service in the army around like a motherfucking flag. no one owes you a goddamn thing for serving. ever heard of being a quiet professional? your opinion doesn't mean shit above someone else's simply because you served.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

patsmx5

• Certified OG
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2010, 10:09:36 PM »

I cannot beleive I am reading this shit, I am gonna be mature and request to be banned and have my account deleted.

I was borned and raised in jamaica, now a proud american citezen, served my country in iraq and bosnia, voted in elections. pay taxes jamaica is not too far from haiti. so what you have your opinions, but your racist faggotry is not necessary. go fuck yourselves. this forum has became homemadekkkracistfaggots.com I am into building fast cars and racing not waiving a kkk flag so I am a misfit here. I suggest do someting for your country get a job... I served our country in Iraq and bosnia. and now volunteering for haiti. it makes me sick.I dont think I could hang around any of you people without choking out someone.

why is haiti our responsibility? we have our own problems here. funny, we're still the country everybody turns to when they need something, but we're the great satan when people don't. we've given that god forsaken island hundreds of millions of dollars, and they've squandered it away through corruption and laziness. it's time for the US to let other people fend for themselves and rebuild back home.

pulling the race card is fucking pathetic. yeah, you're black and from jamaica. whoop de fucking do. i'm glad you feel compelled to go and volunteer. have fun with that. to try and rub it in people's faces is ridiculous. "get a job, pay your taxes"? how about you tell your friends in haiti to do the same thing? i'm not a racist, by any means, to generalize everybody under that term is doing exactly what you're damning everyone else for.

also, quit waving your service in the army around like a motherfucking flag. no one owes you a goddamn thing for serving. ever heard of being a quiet professional? your opinion doesn't mean shit above someone else's simply because you served.
I have to agree to some extent. We (the US) can't solve everybody else's problem. We can't police the world. It's unfortunate that a lot of Haitian's died from this. But it's not our responsibility to send in an army to help rebuild, and give them money and food, and try to build them a government the way we think it should be, or anything else. Sound familiar?
Quote: Originally Posted by Adam Hopkins
There is no such thing as too much boost. You could have too little rod, piston, or sleeve. But never too much boost.

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2010, 10:32:01 PM »

this is why i ride your fat johnson
mail me more military gear so i can dress cool and make lots of friends
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2010, 11:57:00 PM »

It's their own fault half their country is dead. Dumb shits shouldn't have been making buildings out of non-reinforced cardboard and quick-krete. It's annoying as shit 90% of the channels on TV it's constantly about this. If this happened to the US you think Haiti would have their asses over here? Nope, they would laugh and thank Ujew Bungnuw their curses worked on the white devil.

The US is bitched at constantly about how bad we are blah blah blah, yet we are the first ones to run to everyone rescue and hand out a shit ton of money when our whole country is in a depression. We should shut off all the borders, deny all citizen ship, and say fuck the rest of the world. Ungrateful pricks

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2010, 12:24:43 AM »

It's their own fault half their country is dead. Dumb shits shouldn't have been making buildings out of non-reinforced cardboard and quick-krete. It's annoying as shit 90% of the channels on TV it's constantly about this. If this happened to the US you think Haiti would have their asses over here? Nope, they would laugh and thank Ujew Bungnuw their curses worked on the white devil.

The US is bitched at constantly about how bad we are blah blah blah, yet we are the first ones to run to everyone rescue and hand out a shit ton of money when our whole country is in a depression. We should shut off all the borders, deny all citizen ship, and say fuck the rest of the world. Ungrateful pricks

YOU'RE A KKK FLAG TOTING RACIST, SIR
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2010, 12:38:29 AM »

look at all these haitians hard at work, paying taxes when the quake hit

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2010, 12:43:31 AM »

haha

bigwig

« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2010, 01:00:12 AM »

I don't disagree with everything you said, but do you think your home would stand up to the quakes?  I mean seriously, I'm not sure if anywhere outside of CA, where we wouldn't see significant structural damage.  Is my house built better than 99% of what is in Haiti?  Probably.  Does that mean it won't fail under those circumstances?  I flat out don't know.  A 7.0 quake followed by 50 5.0 quakes is serious business.

That is the sole reason I'm not looking at things as hard as other people are.  I don't know if our American building codes would hold up to thing type of occurrence.

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2010, 01:01:15 AM »

allow me to shed some clarity on this muther fucker.

You bitches just got trolled. 

Urine - 1

Dipshits -0

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2010, 01:11:32 AM »

I don't disagree with everything you said, but do you think your home would stand up to the quakes?  I mean seriously, I'm not sure if anywhere outside of CA, where we wouldn't see significant structural damage.  Is my house built better than 99% of what is in Haiti?  Probably.  Does that mean it won't fail under those circumstances?  I flat out don't know.  A 7.0 quake followed by 50 5.0 quakes is serious business.
my aunts house was as close to the epicenter of the 6.8'er the seattle area had in '01, and aside from some cracked drywall and other things like that, it was fine.

regardless of whether our houses would stand up to it or not, it is none of our responsibility. we've already given that island so much money.

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2010, 01:13:10 AM »

your mom has cracks.  and because of that ive given her money.  does that mean i shouldn't have?

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2010, 01:14:39 AM »

your mom has cracks.  and because of that ive given her money.  does that mean i shouldn't have?

no, i consider that humanitarian aid

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2010, 01:35:18 AM »

GET A JOB, PAY YOUR TAXES.

this is the kind of backwards nigger thinking that has our whole fucking country ensalved.

pay your taxes...? fuck you, your taxes, and your government
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2010, 01:37:05 AM »

too many words in this thread now, kinda dissapointed

The OP just called me a nigger in the for sale section do the mods allow this kind of thing to happen around here?

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2010, 01:40:22 AM »

GET A JOB, PAY YOUR TAXES.

this is the kind of backwards nigger thinking that has our whole fucking country ensalved.

pay your taxes...? fuck you, your taxes, and your government

johnny, he's served in BOSNIA. that means what he says GOES.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2010, 02:39:48 AM »

That is the sole reason I'm not looking at things as hard as other people are.  I don't know if our American building codes would hold up to thing type of occurrence.

There's a difference in a house and a 10 story+ building. My house I could get under my desk or just stand in a door way. The shitty construction practices there caused those building supports to blow out causing it to collapse. Now they are talking about how many more orphans there are now on top of the overwhelming amounts there were previously. I got and idea, tell the dumb shits to quit popping out kids like fucking rabbits when they can't feed and take care of themselves to begin with.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2010, 02:40:59 AM »

Oh and my views aren't based just because they are black, I have the same view on any nation. I don't pity anyone who doesn't use common sense to better themselves.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 03:56:48 PM by Doug »

hatchboy

• my wife= hotter than a 2 dollar pistol.
  • Certified OG
  • Bombs Over Baghdad
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2010, 04:08:17 AM »

I just got put on the ready alert to go there for 3 weeks and fly disaster relief missions providing full motion video to ground support.

Umm no.

thats lame. didnt you just get back from a tour?

Yea i did, from Iraq, second tour. I may not be going now, all the east coast squadrons are handling it.

BlackDragon

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • HMT Bootieologist
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2010, 06:39:55 AM »

:-\
BD

rudebwoy

• Certified OG
  • tripple OG
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2010, 07:10:59 AM »

I am not trying to get any praises for serving, I am just sick of seeing all you hill billy faggots write racist shit everytime. look what happen! it could happen to anyone, it did happened as a matter of fact katrina new orleans, guess you guys did? post racism. if you cannot do anything to help just carry on, do you have to disrespect others who have strong feelings about a situation? sorry I have to be so emotional but for me this is not race thing. but with the racists comments in a disaster .... so what you are anti government so what you have no ambition. show some fucking respect gaddammit! nothing randumb strike wrote surprised me, but everyone else.

WHY AM I EVEN REPLYING, I AM JUST A BOOGITY WOOGITY NIGGER IN YOUR EYES
1999 Euro spec Civic EJ9 Hatch B20/VTEC TURBO. 620whp@21psi
2000 Honda Odyssey LX family ride
2000 civic SI daily driver

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2010, 08:50:16 AM »

O0

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2010, 10:10:09 AM »

Don't like it, get the fuck out.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2010, 10:46:33 AM »

sigh.

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2010, 11:45:03 AM »

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2010, 03:56:39 PM »

sorry I have to be so emotional but for me this is not race thing.

what? dude, you are perpetuating the idea of racism with your comments. sure, there are a few ignorant folks on this site. pigeonholing me with them because i'm white as well is tantamount to you doing the same fucking thing. you don't get to throw shit around like that just because you're black. use your fucking head and don't let your emotion cloud your argument, it makes you come across as a hypocritical whiner.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2010, 04:11:58 PM »

sorry I have to be so emotional but for me this is not race thing.

what? dude, you are perpetuating the idea of racism with your comments. sure, there are a few ignorant folks on this site. pigeonholing me with them because i'm white as well is tantamount to you doing the same fucking thing. you don't get to throw shit around like that just because you're black. use your fucking head and don't let your emotion cloud your argument, it makes you come across as a hypocritical whiner.

Not to mention 90% of the people who scream racist are the biggest bigots ever. I don't have a problem with any race. What I do have a problem with are COUNTRIES of people who don't better themselves.

it could happen to anyone, it did happened as a matter of fact katrina new orleans, guess you guys did?

Yeah it did happen, and you know what, how many of these countries we run and save every time something goes wrong came and helped us? You can call me a racist all you want, fact is I don't care what color you are, if you do something retarded as fuck and don't better yourself I have no remorse for you.

There were plenty of white people who died in Katrina also, I talked plenty of shit about them also, guess I'm a racist against whites too. The only people I felt bad for in Katrina were the ones who were elderly/disabled with no means of making it out.

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2010, 04:38:47 PM »

the truth is haitians are white!!! omg! tiem to go saves em now!

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2010, 04:58:14 PM »

There is so much irony in this thread. Many are too busy pointing fingers at people for popping out children, not working, not paying taxes, and having no ambition. These people should really examine their own country and their own ways. How many members on here are currently unemployed, or barely making ends meet to raise illegitimate children, or living highly leveraged with debt? I certainly wouldn't be surprised if most people saying "fuck Haiti" would be screwed if something happened to their home and they needed to use aid or gov't assistance.
92GSR - mild interest

rudebwoy

• Certified OG
  • tripple OG
« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2010, 05:09:19 PM »

most of you guys have really great points, people who dont wanna better themselves, etc. the US is in trouble and need help also, no one is helping us, I think as human being we have to help the haitians get stability but they are gonna have to do something for themselves also, I am worried of how the US is gonna continue fighting 2 wars, recover our own economy, and rebuild haiti. it won't happen. but for now it is ignorant to say fuck em, we are about 100 miles away from the caribean, haiti is labeled the poorest country how would we look not to help?
we are the world's police.

on a side note I still think its ignorant and childish the comments made here including my initial comment. this is a forum for homemade turbo I've been here since the old days, but there are more racist shit than boosted cars on here. I come on here a lot, but these days it seems I don't fit in.
1999 Euro spec Civic EJ9 Hatch B20/VTEC TURBO. 620whp@21psi
2000 Honda Odyssey LX family ride
2000 civic SI daily driver

patsmx5

• Certified OG
« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2010, 05:16:48 PM »

most of you guys have really great points, people who dont wanna better themselves, etc. the US is in trouble and need help also, no one is helping us, I think as human being we have to help the haitians get stability but they are gonna have to do something for themselves also, I am worried of how the US is gonna continue fighting 2 wars, recover our own economy, and rebuild haiti. it won't happen. but for now it is ignorant to say fuck em, we are about 100 miles away from the caribean, haiti is labeled the poorest country how would we look not to help?
we are the world's police.

on a side note I still think its ignorant and childish the comments made here including my initial comment. this is a forum for homemade turbo I've been here since the old days, but there are more racist shit than boosted cars on here. I come on here a lot, but these days it seems I don't fit in.
Why should we be the world police? Why should we help other countries every time they "need" help, especially when we're down?
Quote: Originally Posted by Adam Hopkins
There is no such thing as too much boost. You could have too little rod, piston, or sleeve. But never too much boost.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up