:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Build thread database... check it. (link)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: fuck haiti  (Read 26569 times)

fysh

Re: fuck haiti
« Reply #90 on: January 16, 2010, 05:25:21 PM »

I think we should revert back to pre-WW2 Isolationism. Let the Giant sleep.

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #91 on: January 16, 2010, 06:25:37 PM »

we are the world's police.

we wont miss you, idiot
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

rudebwoy

• Certified OG
  • tripple OG
« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2010, 06:30:10 PM »

last night i drove through downtown san diego and saw sidewalks lined with homeless people.
we have a week long storm coming and the shelters probably won't have the money needed to open.
most of these homeless people are veterans.
now why should we help another country when our people need help?

see I never thought of all this, and we need to help our own first before others. reason I refer to the US as world police is because we act as if we are. and everyone blame us for their problems.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 06:34:24 PM by rudebwoy »
1999 Euro spec Civic EJ9 Hatch B20/VTEC TURBO. 620whp@21psi
2000 Honda Odyssey LX family ride
2000 civic SI daily driver

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2010, 06:32:08 PM »

their

steal, cage, and kill to help other people!

woogie boogie
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

rudebwoy

• Certified OG
  • tripple OG
« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2010, 06:32:51 PM »

we wont miss you, idiot

you are a huge clown!
your mother must be proud

I cannot believe I have stooped to your level in my initial post.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 06:35:03 PM by rudebwoy »
1999 Euro spec Civic EJ9 Hatch B20/VTEC TURBO. 620whp@21psi
2000 Honda Odyssey LX family ride
2000 civic SI daily driver

sfa22r

« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2010, 06:34:33 PM »

RS is a faggot.  That is well documented.

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2010, 06:34:51 PM »

just because something IS
does not mean it has to be

saying "ok we act like the world police so we have to help some boogers" is ignant and raaaacist

once our country is slightly less of an embarrassment to its own ideals (and maybe actually has some again) we can worry about the rest of the vietnams out there but for now we have enough body bags to fill on our home soil

new footage from new orleans, i mean haiti, 52nd state

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2010, 07:08:49 PM »

Mr Lindsay,

RS is a bigot who claims he is not, and BoostedSchemes will say anything to get a reaction.  Filter those two out of your perceptions and you will find people here to debate with on an intellectual level. 

I am no fan of America being the world's "protector" nor do I approve of the continual bleeding out of money we continue to view as morally justifiable.  However, rational discussion of these aspects can only further mutual understanding and work toward a consensus course of action. 

I have maintained for the longest time that the root cause of all problems is lack of education.  Educated people make more money, comport themselves to a higher standard, do not have children indiscriminately, and generally have lives worth living.  I advocate 90% of the safety nets and handouts be removed from this country's infrastructure and half that money goes towards education.  The entirety of non-emergency handouts to foreign countries subsist solely of education.  There are a number of notable people who go out and do well for themselves with very minimal education, but they are very common-sense oriented people who can take care of themselves already. 

Cut the safety net out from under the rest of them and let them fall.  They aren't doing anything useful anyway.

WW2 started off the military-industrial complex that kicked off our economy.  You know, the one that's completely fake?

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2010, 07:45:04 PM »

Interesting blah blah blah Mr. Davis.

I propose a counterpoint - I don't think Obama would send one red cent if an earthquake struck Narnia, the land of the whites.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2010, 08:32:03 PM »

^^^ begging for reaction

imburne

• Certified OG
    • TurboByHOLSET
« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2010, 08:47:14 PM »

subscribed

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2010, 09:01:33 PM »

What was true about the character of people was true thousands of years ago is still true today - the same goes for the cities they live in. We have more technology, vast accumulations of knowledge and other staples of modern times but in reality we still live at the crossroads with merchants, nobles, and the like. Our social classes have evolved, changed names, and (some of us) have stopped bowing to the wills of conspicuous lords but the same systems of power realistically exist today.

Having grown up in the cities of Moscow, Kiev, and New York, I can say that in my experience, there are still centers to modern cities, both in the sense of political powerhouses and general public centers for socializing and entertainment. In Moscow and Kiev likely due to the shadow of the Soviet regime, there was sometimes the sense of living in an ancient city much like those described by the authors - there were poor farmers from outside the city who would come within its walls to peddle their wares only to return back to their less than glamorous lives in the poorer suburbs at the end of the day. The same cobblestone roads from years gone by carry modern traffic into and out of the city, to both updated and outdated versions of cathedrals, factories and merchant quarters.

Many people spend their lives attempting to acquire whatever wealth they can so that they are able to move into the city, where to outsiders and the non-city poor opportunities seem to be endless and a certain sense of hope and possibility exists. At the same time, people within the cities who are also struggling often seek to escape the drudgery of a modern industrial city where it is easy to feel like a piece of a machine, only to feel just as unable to leave as the outsiders who want in. Just like the landowners of centuries past who could barely make enough money to get by and hoped to save enough to buy their way into accepted society within a city, the average person today has infinitely more wealth yet the same level of social immobility and are equally unable to move themselves OUT into a house with a white picket fence, or IN to an apartment with a view of the skyline.

Also, cities are built around whatever they are built around. You can justify the existence of NYC any way you want - you can claim it came about for religious reasons by stretching towards the pilgrim bit, claim its built around merchants, perhaps the fact that it was at a literal crossroad between the south and northeast, but the fact remains that cities can kind of just spring up because people tend to swarm like ants on a sugar cube whether the sugar is real or imagined, and then stay wherever they gathered for generations because we are stubborn and don't know when to move on.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2010, 10:35:58 PM »

What was true about the character of people was true thousands of years ago is still true today - the same goes for the cities they live in. We have more technology, vast accumulations of knowledge and other staples of modern times but in reality we still live at the crossroads with merchants, nobles, and the like. Our social classes have evolved, changed names, and (some of us) have stopped bowing to the wills of conspicuous lords but the same systems of power realistically exist today.

Having grown up in the cities of Moscow, Kiev, and New York, I can say that in my experience, there are still centers to modern cities, both in the sense of political powerhouses and general public centers for socializing and entertainment. In Moscow and Kiev likely due to the shadow of the Soviet regime, there was sometimes the sense of living in an ancient city much like those described by the authors - there were poor farmers from outside the city who would come within its walls to peddle their wares only to return back to their less than glamorous lives in the poorer suburbs at the end of the day. The same cobblestone roads from years gone by carry modern traffic into and out of the city, to both updated and outdated versions of cathedrals, factories and merchant quarters.

Many people spend their lives attempting to acquire whatever wealth they can so that they are able to move into the city, where to outsiders and the non-city poor opportunities seem to be endless and a certain sense of hope and possibility exists. At the same time, people within the cities who are also struggling often seek to escape the drudgery of a modern industrial city where it is easy to feel like a piece of a machine, only to feel just as unable to leave as the outsiders who want in. Just like the landowners of centuries past who could barely make enough money to get by and hoped to save enough to buy their way into accepted society within a city, the average person today has infinitely more wealth yet the same level of social immobility and are equally unable to move themselves OUT into a house with a white picket fence, or IN to an apartment with a view of the skyline.

Also, cities are built around whatever they are built around. You can justify the existence of NYC any way you want - you can claim it came about for religious reasons by stretching towards the pilgrim bit, claim its built around merchants, perhaps the fact that it was at a literal crossroad between the south and northeast, but the fact remains that cities can kind of just spring up because people tend to swarm like ants on a sugar cube whether the sugar is real or imagined, and then stay wherever they gathered for generations because we are stubborn and don't know when to move on.

http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=8918
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #103 on: January 16, 2010, 10:36:35 PM »

troll much? i lawled at this, my buddy just made it lolol
http://www.plentyoffish.com/member17426326.htm

ducksauce

« Reply #104 on: January 16, 2010, 11:34:22 PM »

Goodnight sweet Port-au-Prince  :'(

gooseman

« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2010, 01:30:31 AM »

Don't be Haitin'

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2010, 01:38:48 AM »

the world today is a complete joke
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_jfk_security_breach
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2010, 05:39:49 PM »

So after a little research into the Haiti "thing" I'm really coming back around to my stance on world education.  It seems Haiti is 80% Catholic, which is a doctrine that discourages birth control or family planning (overpopulation) and encourages the individual to accept suffering (no motive to better yourself).  No wonder the place is a humanitarian train wreck, they're in the dark ages.

There is a HUGE religious charity/support infrastructure already in place their handing out aid in the form of "taking care" of the populace and religious placebo, instead of teaching the populace to take care of itself.  It's not just federal money that's been dumped into the place and misappropriated, but private funds as well.  Until the money is handed out wisely, instead of the usual contractor graft kickback get rich schemes, I see absolutely NO benefit from further aid beyond the immediate clusterfuck of assistance going in there right now - that we can't even distribute properly because everyone attached to the situation is a fool.

imburne

• Certified OG
    • TurboByHOLSET
« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2010, 06:07:15 PM »

is donating 12 crates (1400 pieces a crate) of this

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2010, 06:20:05 PM »

^that shit will get grabbed up faster than bread and water

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2010, 06:38:17 PM »

how would we look not to help?

Yeah, except the world is a ghetto atm, and we're WHITE police. We're damned if we do help them, damned if we don't. It's just cheaper not to help, which will better ourselves.

From a personal-imrpovement standpoint, it's win-win if we help or dont. A phrase comes to mind: "What's good for the golden goose (us) is good for the gander". I love cynicism... :noel:
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2010, 07:04:36 PM »

Mr Lindsay,

RS is a bigot who claims he is not, and BoostedSchemes will say anything to get a reaction.  Filter those two out of your perceptions and you will find people here to debate with on an intellectual level. 

I am no fan of America being the world's "protector" nor do I approve of the continual bleeding out of money we continue to view as morally justifiable.  However, rational discussion of these aspects can only further mutual understanding and work toward a consensus course of action. 

I have maintained for the longest time that the root cause of all problems is lack of education.  Educated people make more money, comport themselves to a higher standard, do not have children indiscriminately, and generally have lives worth living.  I advocate 90% of the safety nets and handouts be removed from this country's infrastructure and half that money goes towards education.  The entirety of non-emergency handouts to foreign countries subsist solely of education.  There are a number of notable people who go out and do well for themselves with very minimal education, but they are very common-sense oriented people who can take care of themselves already. 

Cut the safety net out from under the rest of them and let them fall.  They aren't doing anything useful anyway.

WW2 started off the military-industrial complex that kicked off our economy.  You know, the one that's completely fake?
I said the same thing to you about education a few months ago and you disagreed.
  Education is where it's at. We here in America think that we can build nations. like we can go to afganastan haiti or where ever, shoot all the taliban/ people we call bad guys  then build some roads and a few water treatment plants then suddenly they'll write their own Constitution and start acting civic.
     the problem is that guys who live in dirt huts and can't count to ten can't see past their own "goats and ho's" <--- now that was funny.

When one who is awesome like myself would think out how to build a modern nation you do it at square one dirt bag livers kids. you make a simple law and enforce it. Your children have to go to school if they don't you tax him five goats.   then you wait thirty years.  the next nation building law you make is no immigration to other countries for you citizens.  thats the blow to the head for building a modern country. If a guy living in a shit hole has some skilz he'll be offered jobs abroad and leave. So then after thirty years of hard work you lose you valuable people/tax payers. Make them build their own success at home and suddenly in 60 or so years you have a solid nation.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2010, 07:25:54 PM »

When one who is awesome like myself would think out how to build a modern nation you do it at square one dirt bag livers kids. you make a simple law and enforce it. Your children have to go to school if they don't you tax him five goats.   then you wait thirty years.  the next nation building law you make is no immigration to other countries for you citizens.  thats the blow to the head for building a modern country. If a guy living in a shit hole has some skilz he'll be offered jobs abroad and leave. So then after thirty years of hard work you lose you valuable people/tax payers. Make them build their own success at home and suddenly in 60 or so years you have a solid nation.

you may be able to tune cars, but your lack of understanding of empiricism and anthropology is apalling.
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2010, 08:00:39 PM »

Ok Uriney is right - Fuck Haiti

Thanks JD, knew you'd get on board.

bryantaylor

« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2010, 08:03:06 PM »

i repoed a haitian's car a day or two before the quake   O0
90 miata - t3 and megasquirt
95 mark VIII
06 GSX-R 600
 i changed my sig as per Robb

sfa22r

« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2010, 09:24:00 PM »

Haiti

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2010, 09:35:56 PM »

you may be able to tune cars, but your lack of understanding of empiricism and anthropology is apalling.
I don't think so. I meen are we doing a good job in Iraq? A nation has to be ran by strong leadership with fair laws that can proved stability and some sense of peace and security. under those conditions a nation of weak people can grow. Here in america our forfathers were hard core pipe hittin mother fuckers that could get the job done with a Bowie knife and and a horn of wet powder.

Iraq has none of those things and niether does Haiti were getting nowhere. I didn't really get over detailed with my post before it was writen more from a humors standpoint then anything. But the underlying point is that to build a nation out of a place and population as useless as haiti you need to spend a few generations upgrading the people you have to work with while doing the best you can in the meen time.
   I hope I'm not coming acrossed like a moron but thats how I feel about growing a nation. In this modern world it's harder to do then ever before imo.  Because like I said educated people living in that type of country leave to get jobs in first world countires.  A prime example would be doctors and nurses in africa.  They get their education then never work in their home country they get offered jobs in other first world countries were nurses are in demand.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2010, 09:51:46 PM »

I don't think so. I meen are we doing a good job in Iraq? A nation has to be ran by strong leadership with fair laws that can proved stability and some sense of peace and security. under those conditions a nation of weak people can grow. Here in america our forfathers were hard core pipe hittin mother fuckers that could get the job done with a Bowie knife and and a horn of wet powder.

Iraq has none of those things and niether does Haiti were getting nowhere. I didn't really get over detailed with my post before it was writen more from a humors standpoint then anything. But the underlying point is that to build a nation out of a place and population as useless as haiti you need to spend a few generations upgrading the people you have to work with while doing the best you can in the meen time.
   I hope I'm not coming acrossed like a moron but thats how I feel about growing a nation. In this modern world it's harder to do then ever before imo.  Because like I said educated people living in that type of country leave to get jobs in first world countires.  A prime example would be doctors and nurses in africa.  They get their education then never work in their home country they get offered jobs in other first world countries were nurses are in demand.

north korea
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 10:54:30 PM by j.h.christ »

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2010, 11:24:52 PM »

stay on topic lol

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2010, 11:38:50 PM »

Eeeewwww thats nasty.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up