:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RHMT DIY Hub Dyno?!?!? check it. (link)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: fuck haiti  (Read 26562 times)

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
Re: fuck haiti
« Reply #150 on: January 20, 2010, 07:49:00 AM »

And they just got hit with another one.....

BlackDragon

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • HMT Bootieologist
« Reply #151 on: January 20, 2010, 10:48:21 AM »

And they just got hit with another one.....

yeah I heard that this morning. I don't think anyone got hurt this time though.
BD

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #152 on: January 20, 2010, 10:59:41 AM »

There probably wasn't much left standing to fall on people this time.

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #153 on: January 20, 2010, 11:20:20 AM »

reposting a third time for great justice
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #154 on: January 20, 2010, 11:26:11 AM »

Adam Lofton

« Reply #155 on: January 20, 2010, 11:37:49 AM »

off yourself you filthy Commi Jew-bagel.

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #156 on: January 20, 2010, 12:07:58 PM »

sorry that half of you is suffering you subhuman mutt fuck

you aint doin shit until youve overdone it

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #157 on: January 20, 2010, 12:15:28 PM »

you aint doin shit until youve overdone it

Ahhh, that explains the rumors of your distended asshole.

Lowerit

• Certified OG
« Reply #158 on: January 20, 2010, 12:16:14 PM »

Lookin at some of these pics begs to ask the question

was slavery really that bad?
fuck you

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #159 on: January 20, 2010, 02:44:46 PM »

Maybe this has already been posted, but:

Haven't read the whole thread, but I think as a superpower, we should be aiding them.  I know, it's a waste of money, waste of time, etc, but it's the "right" thing to do.

Yes, you will see pictures of Haitians doing fucked up things like stealing coffins, but do you think that's a Haitian-only thing?  Does anyone remember how the "civilized" American's acted when Katrina came around?  I'm sure a majority of the citizens have enough respect not to do that, and it's a case of a few douchebags making everyone else look like shit.

Any person in the world, no matter how white and civilized, will put aside society's idea of morality when pushed hard enough.  Maybe not robbing coffins, but if you didn't have a home/food/water I bet you would join in the looting or whatever else.

Our military being there is pretty fucking stupid, but it's very American.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #160 on: January 20, 2010, 03:24:58 PM »

we know people here will do the same things. certain types of people here mostly...

i have no problem being there to help rescue people, providing security? no.
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #161 on: January 20, 2010, 03:28:46 PM »

we know people here will do the same things. certain types of people here mostly...

i have no problem being there to help rescue people, providing security? no.

Funny, i agree with this.

and its not a haitian only thing either, shit there are some shady ass eastern Europeans i wouldn't turn my back on for any reason.  Impoverished is Impoverished period, doesn't really matter what color or country.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #162 on: January 20, 2010, 03:37:53 PM »

youve got looters that are trying to steal supplies, medicin etc. more then "just a few" people over there are out of control. i dont see a problem with having some military over there to keep people in line. sure its a shitty situation but its not excuse to act like a shitbag and steal from everyone else who is suffering.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #163 on: January 20, 2010, 03:46:05 PM »

youve got looters that are trying to steal supplies, medicin etc. more then "just a few" people over there are out of control. i dont see a problem with having some military over there to keep people in line. sure its a shitty situation but its not excuse to act like a shitbag and steal from everyone else who is suffering.

why do you think OUR military needs to keep THEM in control? WHY DO WE EVEN CARE WHAT THEY DO? Because people want a one world government. the more things like this that happen the more those countries will depend on the rest of the world... more they depend = easier to control.

the govt acts like a shit bag and steals from people who are suffering, then uses those resources to cause more suffering. do you get it?

how would you feel if we have a huge disaster here and russia's military was here "to keep people in line" and they harassed and/or killed you or people you know.

no one here would put up with it, yet they think its fine to do it to other people. even worthless people like these.

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #164 on: January 20, 2010, 03:50:13 PM »

why do you think OUR military needs to keep THEM in control? WHY DO WE EVEN CARE WHAT THEY DO? Because people want a one world government. the more things like this that happen the more those countries will depend on the rest of the world... more they depend = easier to control.

the govt acts like a shit bag and steals from people who are suffering, then uses those resources to cause more suffering. do you get it?

how would you feel if we have a huge disaster here and russia's military was here "to keep people in line" and they harassed and/or killed you or people you know.

no one here would put up with it, yet they think its fine to do it to other people. even worthless people like these.

johnny the difference is they dont have anyone to keep people in check. you want our help? you let us do things our way. we have our own police and government so why would russia ever have to send military over.you couldnt even compare that imaginary situation to haitis situation/

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #165 on: January 20, 2010, 03:56:28 PM »

Um, again, everyone has a breaking point.  When you don't have food, water, supplies, medicine, etc and your (surviving) family needs something, you are going to do whatever it takes to get it for them unless 1) you're a pussy 2) you're an asshole 3) you're trying too hard to do what's right.

Everyone would do that shit, the only difference is how long they'd go before breaking.

johnny the difference is they dont have anyone to keep people in check. you want our help? you let us do things our way. we have our own police and government so why would russia ever have to send military over.you couldnt even compare that imaginary situation to haitis situation/

Did they ask for help?  I'm sure they're grateful for it, but I'm also sure the gov't decided on it's own to "do the good thing" and help those people, then sent the military in.  It's not the first time...

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #166 on: January 20, 2010, 04:01:13 PM »

fucked if you do, fucked if you dont.

there is no right way to deal with the whole situation.

im sure if they didnt want the aid they could just refuse it. at the same time if i had to choose between starving to death or dying because of lack of medical attention or deal with another countries military temporarily occupying the distater area and recieve aid, id take the aid.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #167 on: January 20, 2010, 04:32:11 PM »

they have police and government too you know.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #168 on: January 20, 2010, 04:51:11 PM »

there is no right way to deal with the whole situation.

im sure if they didnt want the aid they could just refuse it. at the same time if i had to choose between starving to death or dying because of lack of medical attention or deal with another countries military temporarily occupying the distater area and recieve aid, id take the aid.

Basically.

What the point is, is that we don't need to be sending military over there.  Sure, the people will deal with it to survive, but that doesn't mean the military should be there.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #169 on: January 20, 2010, 05:03:04 PM »

how are we fucked if we don't?
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #170 on: January 20, 2010, 05:57:44 PM »

some people who hate us will say we're bad

Adam Lofton

« Reply #171 on: January 20, 2010, 06:05:06 PM »

Why do Russian Jews drive German cars? Are they just really forgiving people?

Yuriney is a product of his mother's career in the White slave trade, you'd think he'd have a little compassion.  :-\

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #172 on: January 20, 2010, 06:39:59 PM »

You won't be able to look yourself in the eye in the bathroom mirror every morning.  Which is okay, I haven't been able to do that since I slept with Spiker's mom.

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #173 on: January 20, 2010, 09:00:57 PM »

what the hell is all this nonsense about military and stuff  ???

i juss hates em cause their black, they is!

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #174 on: January 21, 2010, 12:24:21 AM »

because some people feel we should help everyone else out, instead of focusing on our own problems. so we assholes if we do, and assholes if we dont.

i personally dont feel we should be obligated to help them. i think offer some aid in the form of sustinence and some medical supplies and let someone else deal with the problem.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #175 on: January 21, 2010, 02:01:48 AM »

because some people feel we should help everyone else out, instead of focusing on our own problems. so we assholes if we do, and assholes if we dont.

i personally dont feel we should be obligated to help them. i think offer some aid in the form of sustinence and some medical supplies and let someone else deal with the problem.

i don't get why people care about what other countries think. we need to rebuild here, fuck them. we're assholes either way, save the money and manpower.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #176 on: January 21, 2010, 02:05:18 AM »

agreed. but some people seem to care what others think, apparently too many.

Adam Lofton

« Reply #177 on: January 21, 2010, 03:05:04 AM »

Yuriney has a ton of  O0 IRL. I heard he is even in a gang.

True story dawg. Word.

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #178 on: January 21, 2010, 09:34:48 AM »

It's true that I run with a gang of sorts

imburne

• Certified OG
    • TurboByHOLSET
« Reply #179 on: January 31, 2010, 05:56:52 AM »

bump
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up