:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Build thread database... check it. (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Been running from a ticket for a long time...  (Read 1869 times)

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
Been running from a ticket for a long time...
« on: January 19, 2010, 08:42:48 PM »

I got an absurd NY parking ticket god knows how long ago, I think its been a few years at least, and I got the court date pushed back about 5 times already but they are being real pricks about it this time... each time i get it pushed back I don't hear from them for almost a year but it seems like they really want to collect this time - should I keep trying to push it back and hope they just give up or lose it? Or does that never happen? I just don't feel like paying it and I remember feeling very vehemently that I was 100% right and not guilty but for the life of me I cannot remember what the fuck the ticket is for anymore.
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
Re: Been running from a ticket for a long time...
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 08:44:59 PM »

You've done the right thing. Delay delay delay as long as you can, and then go in and plead not guilty. Chances are the cop won't remember/won't show up, and you're free.

If you can get a change of venue in the mean time without having to plead guilty for it, do that too.
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 08:46:12 PM »

I got an absurd NY parking ticket god knows how long ago, I think its been a few years at least, and I got the court date pushed back about 5 times already but they are being real pricks about it this time... each time i get it pushed back I don't hear from them for almost a year but it seems like they really want to collect this time - should I keep trying to push it back and hope they just give up or lose it? Or does that never happen? I just don't feel like paying it and I remember feeling very vehemently that I was 100% right and not guilty but for the life of me I cannot remember what the fuck the ticket is for anymore.
Blow up a court house and shoot some cops. they'll forget all about the parking ticket.

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 10:03:22 PM »

all i remember is when i got the ticket it was pretty much a bill with no "not guilty" option so i wrote not guilty on it and dropped it in the mail, didnt hear shit for a year
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

ADSR

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 10:22:13 PM »

You've done the right thing. Delay delay delay as long as you can, and then go in and plead not guilty. Chances are the cop won't remember/won't show up, and you're free.

If you can get a change of venue in the mean time without having to plead guilty for it, do that too.

great advice.

this works most of the time.

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 09:35:41 AM »

all i remember is when i got the ticket it was pretty much a bill with no "not guilty" option so i wrote not guilty on it and dropped it in the mail, didnt hear shit for a year

Every time i see your pussy i giggle.  I bet you hear that a lot though.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

danz

• Certified OG
  • 0-60 in 2.7 seconds
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 04:35:06 PM »

great advice.

this works most of the time.

worked for me.  only shitty part was traveling to show up at the court house
10.510 @ 133.09 mph D16Z6 EJ6
10.912 @ 127.33 mph D16A6 ED6

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 09:00:11 PM »

here in wi if you get a parking ticket and dont pay it for a month they suspend your license and registration and will tow your car if it ever gets another ticket.
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up