:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jay & Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP  :'(

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: How you spending your income tax $?  (Read 24675 times)

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
Re: How you spending your income tax $?
« Reply #120 on: February 07, 2010, 05:42:18 AM »

I like how you are all acting like you are getting free money.

I don't see a single post saying that it's free money

If I get my first house this year, some of it will be free money...

I made a total of 13k last year, and am getting back almost 5k. I love uncle JOHNNY

I can only guess uncle johnny is your pimp and you gave him extra special head to get that much back.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #121 on: February 07, 2010, 06:08:18 AM »

I am. I paid in 997 federal, and 357 state. I'm gettting 4500 from uncle JOHNNY, and making nothing by getting all of my state back.

I can only guess uncle johnny is your pimp and you gave him extra special head to get that much back.

I did my own taxes, actually.
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

bigwig

« Reply #122 on: February 07, 2010, 11:16:28 AM »

I am. I paid in 997 federal, and 357 state. I'm gettting 4500 from uncle JOHNNY, and making nothing by getting all of my state back.

Fuck you.

I'm definitely going to have a rage fit this week.  No question about it.

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2010, 09:21:37 PM »

Try playing around with hr Block's free one. See what will alter what. You seem pretty intelligent, I'm sure you know what you are doing. I got 2k from going to college. Well, me and the old lady got 1k a piece.
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2010, 11:51:51 PM »

Fuck you.

I'm definitely going to have a rage fit this week.  No question about it.

i paid in 740 federal and am getting 1535 back. dont be angry ross, someone had to pay in so the rest of us can get back more then we deserve.  Jew

bigwig

« Reply #125 on: February 07, 2010, 11:59:36 PM »

I'm going to kill the world.  I'm declaring all of my income as expenses despite the fact I have none.

Where's Johnny?  I need him to hook me up with some koolaid.  I'm going idiot.

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #126 on: February 08, 2010, 03:41:09 AM »

If you aren't getting at least what you paid in, ITEMIZE! Hell, if it would have gotten me any more monies, I figure out my itemizations JUST for work were almost 9k. Mileage at $.55 a mile, depreciation of vehicle if you use it for work, charitable donations, etc..If you need paper to back your claim, go to your local thrift store, and make a donation. They hand you a blank piece of paper resembling a receipt. Just write in the amount you think what you donated is worth. I donated a $600 mattress 8)

bigwig

« Reply #127 on: February 08, 2010, 01:53:11 PM »

It sounds like you are trying to get audited.

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #128 on: February 08, 2010, 02:46:04 PM »

Nope, I can back every bit of it up. I didnt claim it though, as to not get audited. It wouldn't have given me any more money than the standard deduction of $11,400 for filing jointly. That more than covered what I payed in. But if you pay more than the standard deduction in ($5,700 single, $11,400 joint), then it would be wise to itemize.
  I drove ALOT for my job. All over the east of the country, and you can deduct that if you use your personal vehicle. I did, and the standard is .55 a mile. I put 25k on my car last year, of which about 20k was work related. You can write off meals, lodging, and laundry while away on work as well. So long as you weren't reimbursed for it.

hatchboy

• my wife= hotter than a 2 dollar pistol.
  • Certified OG
  • Bombs Over Baghdad
« Reply #129 on: February 08, 2010, 03:16:55 PM »

$6,898 back. Paid off the credit card and bought a mfactory LSD.

:noel:

salesmonkey

• Certified OG
« Reply #130 on: February 08, 2010, 03:30:13 PM »

need to pay 228 back.
rhmt for life

bigwig

« Reply #131 on: February 08, 2010, 03:37:53 PM »

Nope, I can back every bit of it up. I didnt claim it though, as to not get audited. It wouldn't have given me any more money than the standard deduction of $11,400 for filing jointly. That more than covered what I payed in. But if you pay more than the standard deduction in ($5,700 single, $11,400 joint), then it would be wise to itemize.
  I drove ALOT for my job. All over the east of the country, and you can deduct that if you use your personal vehicle. I did, and the standard is .55 a mile. I put 25k on my car last year, of which about 20k was work related. You can write off meals, lodging, and laundry while away on work as well. So long as you weren't reimbursed for it.

Well, any time I traveled I was paid and I only probably put 15 miles on my vehicles for work.  So no, I'm not over the standard $5700.

I'm a single white male.  There is a reason why we become serial killers.

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #132 on: February 11, 2010, 07:18:53 AM »

Well, any time I traveled I was paid and I only probably put 15 miles on my vehicles for work.  So no, I'm not over the standard $5700.

QFT

rudebwoy

• Certified OG
  • tripple OG
« Reply #133 on: February 11, 2010, 08:29:42 AM »

I read something interesting last night and I figured I would pass it on.

There are 3 main sites for online taxes.  All three are about $10-25 I believe(Including the state eFile).  TaxACT, TurboTAX, and H&R Block.  If you have a simple return, some people have put in their taxes on all three programs and ended up where one program gave them significantly more money.  Since none of them charge until you file, you could theoretically save several hundred dollars(maybe).

Also check out www.slickdeals.net for some ways to save.  They have some deals posted work looking for.

You should know how to do your taxes by hand and only use free sites to efile as a convenience. Nobody has to pay to file a federal return unless you're retarded, or have enough shit going on where you need a professional to keep track of it all for you.

Again, if you paid somebody to do your taxes you are wasting your money.

reason I stop filing my own taxes is because now I pay a lot of international bills, childcare, health insurance, life insurance, mortgage, we have 5 income, I have 2 my wife have 3, so to be safe, we let the army file it....free but you have to wait for over crowded appointment.
1999 Euro spec Civic EJ9 Hatch B20/VTEC TURBO. 620whp@21psi
2000 Honda Odyssey LX family ride
2000 civic SI daily driver

salesmonkey

• Certified OG
« Reply #134 on: February 11, 2010, 09:28:51 AM »

ya that and because we can
rhmt for life

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #135 on: February 11, 2010, 02:43:59 PM »

Just got my money ;D

Should have about half spent by the end of the day, paying everyone here for parts too Jew

drivin96

« Reply #136 on: February 11, 2010, 04:13:58 PM »

gettin a good chunk of change back so gettin a bike ...lookin at a honda cbr or kawasaki ninja

• Certified OG
« Reply #137 on: February 11, 2010, 05:56:46 PM »

between fed and state they barrowed like 5k from me, somehow i always get like $900 back.  what the FUCK.    i bought a house this year and got the 8k at least, but i heard theres some catch to that on tax time , i hope some of the thousands i spent on remodeling it are deductable at least

i know pieces of shit that have like 2-3 kids they hate and work fast food jobs part time and get like $7500 returns, i dont think they even make tha tmuch a year
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up