:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RHMT DIY Hub Dyno?!?!? check it. (link)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: The new (Baby) Eagle has landed  (Read 5426 times)

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
The new (Baby) Eagle has landed
« on: February 06, 2010, 10:43:36 PM »

So ive been in the market for a sub compact lately, but havent been able to decide on what I wanted.....  REALLY wanted a 45, but started leaning towards a 40 cal. EIther XD or SW M&P were what I wanted....

So the story goes like this..

Couple days ago my friend Stefanies CB7 ghot stolen and they crashed it. She got it back with the front left suspension fucked up (Pulls and looks like the lower control arm and such are bent)... and the oil light was on (it goes off above 1500 rpms... the pan is smashed up against the pickup lol). This chick took really good care of the car... Really clean... Soi I hooked her up with DRQPQUT and he sold her a Volvo Turbo sedan for a deal... Well she ave me the Accord, and I was going to put a new oikl pan on it and dump it for chizzeep on CL and buy a pistol...  I wanted a CC rig.

On the way home my boy vcalled me and asked for DRQPQUTS number as some chick he knew needed a cheap ass car...  Told him Id sell him this one for 500 and it needed new front DS suspension and a oil pan but it runs great... Asked hom much... I said 6 if i fix it for you...  He said how bout I give you my BAby Desert Eagle and 150 cash.

SOld

Fromwhat ive rea these are GREAT guns... Cant wait to go shoot it tommorowe since i fdont give a fuck about the superbowl... It was a good day...

I didnt even have to use my AK...

LOL

« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 12:58:43 PM by bigdaddyvtec »
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

1fasthf

• RHMT resident Bruce Buffer
Re: The new (Baby) Eagle has landed
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 10:46:37 PM »

hahaha look at ur fat fingers u faggot

doh doh doh boy
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i159/kckustums/nig4.gif

A fine, possibly underaged female complimented the CRX yesterday. nbspnbsp I left her in a cloud of burnt oil chyeeeaaah

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 11:15:01 PM »

Ya, my cock is wider than my indesx and middle..... its bigger around than yours is long. Ask your mom you fucking faggot shmegma slurping nigger. Are uyou close enough geographically to where I could pound your fucking nopse through the back of your frontal lobe with my fist and then pound your dead flinching anus????

Id like that.

---GFI we build FAST---

fysh

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 11:17:57 PM »

Ya, my cock is wider than my indesx and middle..... its bigger around than yours is long. Ask your mom you fucking faggot shmegma slurping nigger. Are uyou close enough geographically to where I could pound your fucking nopse through the back of your frontal lobe with my fist and then pound your dead flinching anus????

Id like that.

I think its funny when you get Brian mad... his fat fingers can't focus on a single key.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 11:20:43 PM »

Id like that.

I think its funny when you get Brian mad... his fat fingers can't focus on a single key.

tis funny, but im more interested in anyone that may actually have more of a clue about these things than I do... Is it a keeper like i think it is, or should i trade up for something else... Alll ive read is good.... BUt dont believe everything I read... Fysh... Next time you sign on XBL and im on andf you dont come get MURKED at MW2, i will shit on your head.

---GFI we build FAST---

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2010, 11:21:15 PM »

HOly fuck even you fat ass hands have big ass fat rolls.  goddamn yo.

srs bsns though, doesn't it bother you to have a pinky hangin out?  I shout a sub glock and it was like a different gun altogether once the Plus one clip was in it. 

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2010, 11:22:59 PM »

haha holy shit. That gun is not THAT small but your fucking sausage fingers really dwarf it. Nice pick up tho.
www.crzytuning.com

Nobody comes into my house and shits all over it.  

fysh

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2010, 11:23:53 PM »

Id like that.

tis funny, but im more interested in anyone that may actually have more of a clue about these things than I do... Is it a keeper like i think it is, or should i trade up for something else... Alll ive read is good.... BUt dont believe everything I read... Fysh... Next time you sign on XBL and im on andf you dont come get MURKED at MW2, i will shit on your head.

As much as I love Scat all over my jew fro, I'm broke and can't really afford to spend $60 on MW2. However, if you decide to rob a liquor store with that sweet ass mini-deagle then get me a 30 of Keystone ICE and go buy L4D2 and I'd be more than happy to show you how a Pro plays.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2010, 11:32:53 PM »

I can palm a basketball as easilyt as the back of your moms sweet afro MY HANDS ARE BIG....

---GFI we build FAST---

1fasthf

• RHMT resident Bruce Buffer
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2010, 11:37:12 PM »

Id like that.

bring it fat fuck!!
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i159/kckustums/nig4.gif

A fine, possibly underaged female complimented the CRX yesterday. nbspnbsp I left her in a cloud of burnt oil chyeeeaaah

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 12:16:38 AM »

those aren't bad. pretty cool
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2010, 02:13:16 AM »

The only things I'm thinking is that it may be too wide to carry around concealed, and that wrist wrap hanging off the back combined with the external hammer  :-[ is like a fork ready to grab your shirt or whatever on a draw.
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2010, 05:17:23 AM »

The only things I'm thinking is that it may be too wide to carry around concealed

On bdvt? That thing is like a drop in the ocean as far as his clothes are concerned. :P

Now go make a vid of you shooting some VW's tires out with that baby-killer. Or just some niglet.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2010, 05:30:08 AM »

get MURKED at MW2

you are bar none the worst mw2 player i've ever seen
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

ryan89crx

• Certified OG
  • 20lbs of love!
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2010, 01:03:49 PM »

get MURKED at MW2

you are bar none the worst mw2 player i've ever seen
hahahahaha  O0

Actually I have a buddy that is worse. I can hardly watch him play
d-series on 20 pounds will turn you out!

glustic

• Certified OG
  • Jay is a fucking homo
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2010, 01:37:28 PM »

Sick ass gun. This is what I ended picking up....

fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.. nbspnbsp BIG FUCKING MISTAKE

-BUK

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2010, 02:39:16 PM »

Can I shoot you with it  ???

Adam Lofton

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2010, 04:22:56 PM »

None of you have ever shot anyone.

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2010, 04:32:06 PM »

nice pick up, how much do those usually run?

The OP just called me a nigger in the for sale section do the mods allow this kind of thing to happen around here?

DRQPQUT

• Certified OG
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2010, 04:49:45 PM »

looks like it was overall a WIN, WIN, WIN,....stephanie got a 1997 volvo 850 glt for 2500.00
DRQPQUT made 450.00 in comission
SPIKER got a really nice pistol that is to small for his FAT hands.... yesterday was a good day..as far as your mw4 skills i must say they have improved i was on last night some homo went 54 and 4 wtf

salesmonkey

• Certified OG
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2010, 05:01:03 PM »

rhmt for life

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2010, 06:14:56 PM »

Bullshit ive shot probably 20+

Adam Lofton

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2010, 06:20:52 PM »

Bullshit ive shot probably 20+

Vid or it didn't happen.

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2010, 06:24:36 PM »

ok

malichite

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Harbor Freight Ninja!
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2010, 07:28:27 PM »

The only things I'm thinking is that it may be too wide to carry around concealed, and that wrist wrap hanging off the back combined with the external hammer  :-[ is like a fork ready to grab your shirt or whatever on a draw.

I have to agree with stealthmode on this one.  All that shit sticking off it including that rediculous tall rear site makes it a horrible carry piece.  Even if it does shoot well, if you plan on carrying every day, I would sell it and look at the xd, s&w m&9pc or a glock.  I carry my xd every day and it is very nice.  No sharp edges to snag on anything.  That makes a huge difference to keep it from printing.  Either way, you did well I would say.
You hhave just failed on so many levels, im waiting for someone else to verbally slap you in the gooch with a mallet

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2010, 07:35:30 PM »

trade you my glock for it :)

The OP just called me a nigger in the for sale section do the mods allow this kind of thing to happen around here?

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2010, 09:27:08 PM »

Glock what?

It shoots VERY well... I just got back from putting 120 rounds standard CCI Blazer shit through it, then tried some 134 grain hydra shock Federal shit...  Im really impressed. From a 40 foot range. Recoil was very minimal and mulletman had holes in him that would have made his mom cry at the funeral fo sho. With the Federal shit in it you could really get shots off FAST and grouping was definately good. The recoil, difference was totally noticeable. Those hydra shocks are mean as fuck and reduced muzzle climb made aiming very quick. This thing is badsically a copy of the CZ I was told... VERY relialble revered and I havent heard one bad thing yet... MAy bot be what I wanted, but a very nice shooting gun. For free, shit.... The price was right too  Jew

Really liking the .40. Like I said my first choice would have been a M&P .40... Marcus has one and I played with it today... Its barely lighter, but the magazine having the extension on it for my mannish hands is nice..

Id shot a XD a couple times before. I wouldnt mind having one....But having had shot it and not liked it as much as the baby eagle, I dont see the point in getting rid of it to get the XD... I would for a M&P though... They werent liein though this thing pops shells out of it like its pissed...  LOL

Although the 1911 style exposed hammer may look clunky... I will say that the trigger feels fucking sweet VERY nice predictable and smooth, WAY better than did the XD I shot.

---GFI we build FAST---

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2010, 10:11:15 PM »

Almost all plastic guns have shit for triggers, including the XD's glocks, m&p's, Shit even the XDm, the matchgrade version/competition version has a shitty trigger.   Im sure that thing has a much better trigger than any of those guns since it is a copy of a CZ and they have great triggers.   

AS far as CC i'd say revolver over anything, still.   I think taurus? came out with a polymer revolver that looks pretty sick and its DA/SA and the hammer is barely exposed so nothing to get caught on
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2010, 03:14:44 AM »

Glock what?

glock 22 S&W .40 fullframe. PM me and ill give you serial to run

SgtB

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2010, 05:24:30 AM »

:D
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up