:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jay & Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP  :'(

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Real HomeMadeHOUSE, Move dat bus, SteveMode!  (Read 5720 times)

Jorsher

• Certified OG
Re: Real HomeMadeHOUSE, Move dat bus, SteveMode!
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2010, 07:17:59 PM »

I just bought a shit hole for just over $300k. One of these days I will even get some pics up of it.  :-[

Yah...but I bet income is a bit higher where homes are that expensive.

I'll probably stick around this area til I die.  Incomes are good and cost of living is cheap.  I just need to grab a nice plot of land...subdivisions popping up everywhere in the country, property value going up every year.

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2010, 04:26:59 AM »

My house still its as it did when I packed all the shit up and sat outside. I dont need much, computer room/bowflex, footon, flat screen, and appliances and I'm good to go. I'm rarely home and I rather keep my garage and fridge stocked with stuff I like. But slowly refinishing what was left unfinished.

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

junkyard racer

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2010, 10:33:30 AM »

Damn nice projects, wish I had one.
For ~250k in Alabamy you can build this:
Front yard

that's a 250k home here, with 5 acres.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2010, 11:24:32 AM »

I just bought a shit hole for just over $300k. One of these days I will even get some pics up of it.  :-[

Yah...but I bet income is a bit higher where homes are that expensive...

It is when the oil and gas market is up, when it is down like right now not so much.

Lots of foreclosures, from rig pigs that are off work, avg house price has dropped by over $60K in the last two years, it is why I bought now, as things are a cheap as they will ever get, and oil and gas are showing signs of life again.
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2010, 11:34:39 AM »

Jyrc, funny thing is that they bought a 5 acre lot with it :P. Not all of it is cleared, but i'd estimate 3 acres are.

Dvst8r - yah, bout the same here.  It's not hard to find a decent brick 3br home with around an acre lot and 2 car garage for under 100k

I need to get a project home...and a garage would be fucking tits as I'd be able to get a lot more work done.  Today, its fucking snowing AGAIN and i wont get shit done.

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2010, 12:13:07 PM »

Lots of foreclosures, from rig pigs that are off work, avg house price has dropped by over $60K in the last two years, it is why I bought now, as things are a cheap as they will ever get, and oil and gas are showing signs of life again.

Things might be different in Canada, but the US housing market isn't at bottom yet. Within 9 months millions of foreclosures are going to be hitting the market.

Wanna venture a guess as to what's going to happen?

Eggylshatch

• Certified OG
  • Pen15 Club President
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2010, 01:20:48 PM »

Franklin, you need many things, but thinner walls isn't one of them.  ??? Does the house currently, or had in the past, provisions for being moved via it's own axles?  :D

JYR- if you do some exterior work, make those overhangs bigger.  Even extending them another4 or 6 inches will make the house look 1 million times better, for very little time and monies

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2010, 05:53:04 PM »

Jorsher clean your camera lense
The clock doesn'#039#039t own me

Topless chick + dominos pizza + 750hp civic = epic win

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2010, 06:05:11 PM »

Jorsher clean your camera lense

lol.

That is the result of phone + low light + lens covered in pocket lint

I don't know what switches turn on what and didn't feel like figuring it out.

• Certified OG
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2010, 04:05:38 PM »

where the 33k condos at in MN ?  or is it somewhere else..

i like the floor/paint scheme, looks just like my remodel  :yes: lumber liquidators 79cent floor is whats up

junkyard racer

« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2010, 04:51:59 PM »

Franklin, you need many things, but thinner walls isn't one of them.  ??? Does the house currently, or had in the past, provisions for being moved via it's own axles?  :D

JYR- if you do some exterior work, make those overhangs bigger.  Even extending them another4 or 6 inches will make the house look 1 million times better, for very little time and monies

I hear ya on that. Not sure exactly what I want to do in that aspect. Its more of a "what kind of return will I get on the investment" frame of mind I have on this house, rather than...what do I want with it. Know what I mean?  :-\

In that picture...where the window is, I have a pella sliding glass door. Totally forgot to mention that. -that will make a nice opening to the backyard, rather than running through the entire house, and through the garage to get to the yard. Also right outside of that is a stone pad I built for my grill.

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2010, 08:32:09 PM »

where the 33k condos at in MN ?  or is it somewhere else..

Apple Valley, behind Bogarts (Cedar/142). The building itself looks like the projects, and probably is, but with a first floor sliding door entry (in front of the pool), he won't need to walk down the ghetto/military style dorm hall that is beyond his front door.
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up