:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got video of your car doing rippers or dirty 2/3rds? post them up! (link)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: a little help with a slacker? marcj  (Read 8512 times)

Tim

• Certified OG
a little help with a slacker? marcj
« on: February 08, 2010, 06:37:27 PM »

I paid Dec 4th 2009 for a block/crank and later emailed him a shipping label so all that needs done is packaged and dropped off.

I can post the rest of the story if needed but I really just want my shit.

I gave plenty of time and am usally one for bashing the guy starting a slander thread, but this is fucking rediculous and I see him buying other turbos and starting threads off with 'I had the entire day to myself' its starting to piss me off.

Maybe a little leaning on will get him to save face.

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
Re: a little help with a slacker? marcj
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 06:43:30 PM »

hes a good guy, you'll get your shit, albeit it may be covered in fecal matter
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 07:01:48 PM »

It's only been two months!!1

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
  • Teh Secksy.....I has it
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 07:20:03 PM »

he seems lazy to me. im sure you will get your shit, but might be a while. i let him borrow a chip burner a couple months ago, and im still waiting to get it back. luckily i have another
obd1>gtgtall

fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.

bigwig

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 07:33:03 PM »

http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=12521.0

He just posted today.

Do a charge back or beat his face in.  I don't know what else to tell you.

chris

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 07:40:59 PM »

2 months is unacceptable to ship something. A block is a little more work but a trip down to uhual for a 5 dollar sturdy box and the post office to jack free packing supplies and in about the time to drive around,pack it,ship it you might have 2-3 hours into the job

This needs to be addressed asap 2 months is fuckin bullshit!!!!

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 07:45:22 PM »

2 months is unacceptable to ship something. A block is a little more work but a trip down to uhual for a 5 dollar sturdy box and the post office to jack free packing supplies and in about the time to drive around,pack it,ship it you might have 2-3 hours into the job

This needs to be addressed asap 2 months is fuckin bullshit!!!!

Agreed when I ordered a hg and some other thing from I waited almost a full month.
I had to remind him 3 or 4 times before I received all my shit.

But I did get what I ordered so it all worked out. ;D

chris

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 07:49:54 PM »

I had a similar experince but again shipping a block actually is work so we need to make sure he gets this out by friday

Thats plenty of time to make it happen

Here is shipping tips

get box from uhual
take all the free usps packing stuff you need from the post office
harbor freight sells rolls of tape for a buck

1fasthf

• RHMT resident Bruce Buffer
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2010, 07:51:42 PM »

+1 on uhaul boxes
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i159/kckustums/nig4.gif

A fine, possibly underaged female complimented the CRX yesterday. nbspnbsp I left her in a cloud of burnt oil chyeeeaaah

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2010, 07:53:06 PM »

+1 on uhaul boxes

Or if you work at a place that has bin of used box in the shipping and receiving area is even better.

chris

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 07:55:37 PM »

Thats an obvious answer if your staring at boxes at work but uhual large box with a little extra packing help from usps flat rate boxes has shipped ungodly amounts of blocks,transmissions and they do the job. They are cheap too.

Tim

• Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 09:23:11 PM »

I think I've had more usps shipping envelopes from the couple things I bought from chris m then my local post office stocks, def good packing fluff.

And he only has had the shipping label for a month, he pissed around getting me dimensions and then never got me a weight so I had to weight my own shit to print him a label.

Still a month is long enough to box and drop it off.

Eggylshatch

• Certified OG
  • Pen15 Club President
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2010, 09:48:57 PM »

Send Tim's shit, nagger.

it was refunded.. the crank has some discolored lines where the rod bearings were, and even though I tried to get it packed up and ready to ship, it just never worked out due to priorities taking up my time ie. work, forced and unexpected moving, caring for my newborn child, college, driving my wife to and from work, supporting a family, etc.. I was pretty much giving it to him any way ($45). If you faggots have a problem with me refunding Tim instead of shipping an LS block for $45, then don't buy my uber cheap deals and shut the fuck up. Everyone has at least one bad transaction, this was mine.

rsmith2786

• Certified OG
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2010, 10:10:40 PM »

Did you pay for the shipping already?

marcj

• Marc Jew
  • Certified OG
  • Never alone, Never again. (NA)
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2010, 10:14:49 PM »

Send Tim's shit, nagger.

it was refunded.. the crank has some discolored lines where the rod bearings were, and even though I tried to get it packed up and ready to ship, it just never worked out due to priorities taking up my time ie. work, forced and unexpected moving, caring for my newborn child, college, driving my wife to and from work, supporting a family, etc.. I was pretty much giving it to him any way ($45). If you faggots have a problem with me refunding Tim instead of shipping an LS block for $45, then don't buy my uber cheap deals and shut the fuck up. Everyone has at least one bad transaction, this was mine.

Most of you guys already know I'm not here trying to scam or get one over on someone.. Like Chris said, it's a PITA to ship a block when you have A.)  never done it B.) don't have supplies and C.) don't have enough time to even take care of the more important things in life, much less shipping.

I refunded Tim his $45

If he wants the block for free, i'll leave the block outside of the garage I left it at, and whoever comes to get it can take it and send it to the guy.. I don't care
he seems lazy to me. im sure you will get your shit, but might be a while. i let him borrow a chip burner a couple months ago, and im still waiting to get it back. luckily i have another

I don't live in St. Augustine any more.. PM me your address and i'll send your willem burner and a gift card for some booze!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 11:21:41 AM by marcj »

marcj

• Marc Jew
  • Certified OG
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 10:16:19 PM »

Did you pay for the shipping already?

no, he wanted me to take it to UPS after it was boxed and it was to be charged to his business, or something like that.

ApexSilver06MR

• RealHomeMadeTurbo's "pee wee"
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • RealHomeMadeTurbo Resident Cocksmith!
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2010, 12:58:44 AM »

he was quick to paypal me for the holset. 

he did pm me 20x a day asking for tracking though.  lol

pee wee for the size of my p..........

Nor*Cal Spoolin'#039#039 Nig Nog

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2010, 01:31:56 AM »

he was quick to paypal me for the holset. 

do as i say not as i do.

marcj

• Marc Jew
  • Certified OG
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2010, 01:52:32 AM »

only because my car has been sitting for months since I sold the HX35.. I actually bought an HY35 too with 40k miles on it!

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2010, 01:57:32 AM »

Marc has never done me wrong, shit i've done him more wrong than he's ever done me, which i WILL make up once i have the chance.  Im sure Marc is inthe right and Tim is really uncle pete in disguise
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2010, 04:35:14 AM »

One thing I learned selling on fleabay is to make damned sure your shit is packaged up BEFORE you put the auction up. Even when I'm busy, it's all of 10 minutes to label & unload it when I go somewhere.

This also helps some people along, don't send money until you see it packaged up. Lately people have abused my child-like trust, but thankfully they've ended up with a real big proverbial stick up thier asses.

BTW Credit card-only via paypal, itemized note in paypal (each part, each screw!, is listed & priced), text communication saved/archived, and Regulation Z > any scammer in North America. Not that I'm calling Mark a scammer, just sayin. Nothing a scammer in the USA can do if you do the above, unless you wait over 6 months.

BTW2 Mark, use something like light scotchbrite pads to remove that buildup on the wheels.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

salesmonkey

• Certified OG
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2010, 08:53:09 AM »

if i could find each person who's every procastinated or done me wrong when buying something id kill each and everyone of them just to get the last laugh. i dont understand why people put shit for sale but dont have the time or energy or the means to ship it in a reasonable time. shouldnt take over a week to ship something. give it a week to get to your house. so two weeks top is gving the shipper the benifit of the doubt.(in a perfect world) id love to jam a pipe bomb down someones throat and poor gas over them before i ignite the bomb. at least let the buyer know if something comes up and give him the option to send his money back.(within the week, any longer then that your just leeding them on) there should be a serial killer that targets shipping barons...
rhmt for life

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2010, 09:23:38 AM »

I think there needs to be a serial killer that's sole goal is to clean the gene pool from morons. Shipping barons included
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2010, 09:29:57 AM »

I think there needs to be a serial killer that's sole goal is to clean the gene pool from morons. Shipping barons included

That job would require lots of overtime.  I doubt any employer would fund such a thing in this recession.  Jew

blowoff valves are for pussies.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2010, 09:45:56 AM »

Marc's a good guy who sells shit for ten cents on the dollar, and if he takes a week I never worry about it.  I'm not surprised he got himself in a shipping dilemma with a special handle item, but I'm also not surprised he refunded the money promptly once he realised it was a situation.  Best of intents, shitty transaction..

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2010, 09:51:22 AM »

I have nothing to contribute to this thread.

N/A Mike is a champion Knob Gobbler

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

Tim

• Certified OG
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2010, 10:00:32 AM »

I was going to check if I actually got refunded this morning and delete this thread if I was, but I'll leave it up a while to be a dick for a few reasons.

1)
.....the crank has some discolored lines where the rod bearings were.....
I don't remember ever hearing of this when I asked if the crank was mint as it was the whole reason I bought this.  I either have to canabilize a good engine for a crank or pay $120 to have one cut.

2) I got a payment of 43.39 yesterday not a refund.  I got a shitty interest rate on a short term loan

3) I don't give a shit how cheap a deal is if you're gonna sell something ship it.  I'm tired of people using that excuse, I have a shitload of parts but I flat out tell people if it's not on my back porch the odds of me getting it out of storage is slim to none and don't sell it.  You told me you were going to sell it for 30 to a local and I offered 150% of that for you to throw it in a box and drop it off at UPS.  Shit I even told you you could call UPS and have them pick it up, it wouldn't cost you any extra it would show up on my account.

Anyway the thread served its purpose, thanks.

Tim

• Certified OG
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2010, 10:03:47 AM »

Marc's a good guy who sells shit for ten cents on the dollar, and if he takes a week I never worry about it.  I'm not surprised he got himself in a shipping dilemma with a special handle item, but I'm also not surprised he refunded the money promptly once he realised it was a situation.  Best of intents, shitty transaction..
Exactly what I thought and why I gave him a good month before I started to harrass him.  Then I kept getting barron promises of extras in the box going out friday, then monday, then a promise of a refund etc.  He didn't make it right when he learned about it being an issue, he made it right when I threw a public thread up.

Anyway it's only a couple bucks but it still is the principle.

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2010, 12:54:23 PM »

2) I got a payment of 43.39 yesterday not a refund.  I got a shitty interest rate on a short term loan

IIRC paypal will only return transaction fees w/in 60 days. After that, they charge you the regular fees on your "refund". FYI a chargeback is the opposite, you get paypal fees back PLUS intrest. After 3 months I got $2.83 on top of a full $100 refund.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

marcj

• Marc Jew
  • Certified OG
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2010, 12:03:03 PM »

IIRC paypal will only return transaction fees w/in 60 days. After that, they charge you the regular fees on your "refund". FYI a chargeback is the opposite, you get paypal fees back PLUS intrest. After 3 months I got $2.83 on top of a full $100 refund.

exactly.. I didn't HAVE to refund Tim.. I didn't even have that option in paypal, so I just sent him what he sent me. I got charged for the money received too. Sorry Tim.. I really didn't expect it to go this way and you know that. I support this community as much as I can with uber cheap deals
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up