:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AJ's 1966 Nova LSX twin turbo build! (link)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: it about fucking time  (Read 5623 times)

nock

• pro... muther fuckin pro...
it about fucking time
« on: February 09, 2010, 02:27:55 AM »

http://www.iscarsonline.com/

either im dreaming or it finally happened, a full size tire, full size body (not sure on that) stock car with a real 4 cylinder fuel injected engine. the whole thing is sanctioned by ASA so who knows what the hell will come of it, but it seems that someone finally got there head screwed on strait.

im going to clean up my drawers, and start looking for tv coverage. from what i hear honda is interested (more like just waiting for there chance) and toyoda got started in the DASH series. i dont think either one of them are going to let a domestic 4 cylinder beat them at there own game. this whole thing has "titanic manufacturer fuckfest" writen all over it. if it takes off, this will be the best fucking racing on tv.

Foowee

• Certified OG
Re: it about fucking time
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 02:32:23 AM »

I know other's have spun b's in the wrong direction before, but seeing it is awkward.

actually is it a b?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 02:39:06 AM by Foowee »

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 02:43:54 AM »

Nock your a good person. Thats the most perfect thing Ive ever seen. It has a boost leak but other then that spot on awesome.

Foowee

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 02:47:52 AM »

yeah if those are twm itbs, I see some unitentional wot action happening in this series...

Adam Lofton

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 03:12:06 AM »

Even the gauge cluster is riced out. Typical.

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 03:22:45 AM »

I know other's have spun b's in the wrong direction before, but seeing it is awkward.

actually is it a b?

wat?

looks like its spinning CCW to me?

or are you talking about engine placement?

snm95ls

• Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010, 03:29:35 AM »

Haha.

Awesome, and yes it is a B series.

nock

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2010, 03:54:15 AM »

the article in speedway illustrated said it was reverse, but the rest was all stock car (chevy clutch, 4 speed, quick change, the chub in my pants). i hope this really takes off because theres no way honda or toyoda will let ford beat them at there own game and theres no way ford is going to roll over while racing on there own turf. they said in the article that the engines will be much cheaper then typical big time stock car engines, but if this get going that bullshit will be out the fucking window. foreign manufactures would be stupid to pass up a chance to race the products there selling in the US, in a US race series. and ford and GM will have to do somthing about it. if this happens, im sure there will be real money dumped in this series, a real 4 banger vs 4 banger blood bath, :evil: i cant wait.

d-rail

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2010, 04:23:27 AM »

I really can't see it happening bc it goes against EVERYTHING that NASCAR is about, rednecks and their all motor v8's

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2010, 04:52:13 AM »

Well the last time this happened was in the mid/late 80's, during the huge 4-cyl turbo craze. Same sorta thing is going on now, so I say it was due to happen. Just the whole economy thing kinda iced any pre-'10 plans.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

salesmonkey

• Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2010, 08:38:42 AM »

so they still go in circles but with a honda motor?
rhmt for life

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2010, 09:58:44 AM »

Racing is Racing.  I cant comment on how exciting it is to watch a circle track race but its not like its any easier just cause its left turns only. 

a Honda Stock Car makes Baby Jesus smile.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2010, 10:19:35 AM »

Fuck nascar. I can turn left repititvely with my knee. And I come from the land of Talladega.
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2010, 10:22:17 AM »

blowoff valves are for pussies.

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2010, 10:30:35 AM »

Needs a turbo!
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

97Econobox

• Certified OG
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2010, 10:41:47 AM »

Fuck nascar. I can turn left repititvely with my knee. And I come from the land of Talladega.

Mmmkay.   ::)

I don't care where you are from you obviously don't know too much about circle track racing.

I'm from Virginia and i couldn't tell you a whole lot about Jamestown or Colonial williamsburg.

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2010, 10:55:26 AM »

I need a b series that turns cw  :yes:
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

Foowee

• Certified OG
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2010, 11:05:55 AM »

wat?

looks like its spinning CCW to me?

or are you talking about engine placement?

At first it looked like is was spinning cw to me.  Now I can't tell... 

I need a b series that turns cw  :yes:

http://forum.pgmfi.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2368

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2010, 12:21:10 PM »

Engine spins CCW, nothing new.....neither is the tranny made for RWD B motors.

Old news from PRI show.....ENDYN even has a little in it.
OG before the OG'#039#039s

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2010, 01:10:46 PM »

neither is the tranny made for RWD B motors.

moar info peas  :yes:
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2010, 01:41:25 PM »

Shit buy a reverse rotation Lenco... Its what I was looking at when thinking about RWD in g the Accordfail with the Miracle H.

A G a gear and 500 for reverse basically  :noel:
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2010, 02:09:58 PM »

Honestly looks like it's turning CCW to me.

Sounds much better than the typical fart-can equipped 4-banger.

I'd be scared just listening to it.

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2010, 03:22:04 PM »

neither is the tranny made for RWD B motors.

moar info peas  :yes:

GF-5R 5-Speed Transmission
OG before the OG'#039#039s

nock

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2010, 03:40:34 PM »

most 4 banger stock car shit sounds mad as hell, that used to be the only way to keep people in the stands. i like the old carbureted toyodas, they sounded like the street bikes of today, only bigger and on crack. sitting in one those cars while its idling makes me feel all warm and tingly inside. the new pro-4's dont really sound the same (bigger 8 valve motor) but still plenty fast for a four cylinder. i havent read the iscars rules yet, so i dont know if the exhaust is even restricted. i dont see them having to many restrictions because they are currently running with v6 cars.

salesmonkey

• Certified OG
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2010, 05:43:10 PM »

Racing is Racing.  I cant comment on how exciting it is to watch a circle track race but its not like its any easier just cause its left turns only. 

didnt even comment about it being hard or not. and why cant you comment on how exciting it is to watch? they had a few video clips on there site. what it looked like to me would be a quarter mile cirlce? i have never watched nascar on tv(besides fliping the channels). but rally racing is where its at. only way you can get me exciting about watching racing. shit is awesome in all aspects. crashes, jumps, turns, tracks(tired of the same old circle?), scenery, fires, ect. i still only watch what clips and videos i can find online. but i would definitly sit down and watch that on tv(if i had cable or satilite) drag racings fun to do, and sure cirlce racings fun to do as well. but will never compete to rally racing. and watching drag and circle racing is about as boring as it gets. how drunk do those folk get while watching nascar?

rhmt for life

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2010, 05:45:58 PM »

OMG DADDY WANT RR tranny PLSKTHX
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

97Econobox

• Certified OG
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2010, 06:01:01 PM »

didnt even comment about it being hard or not. and why cant you comment on how exciting it is to watch? they had a few video clips on there site. what it looked like to me would be a quarter mile cirlce? i have never watched nascar on tv(besides fliping the channels). but rally racing is where its at. only way you can get me exciting about watching racing. shit is awesome in all aspects. crashes, jumps, turns, tracks(tired of the same old circle?), scenery, fires, ect. i still only watch what clips and videos i can find online. but i would definitly sit down and watch that on tv(if i had cable or satilite) drag racings fun to do, and sure cirlce racings fun to do as well. but will never compete to rally racing. and watching drag and circle racing is about as boring as it gets. how drunk do those folk get while watching nascar?

Well what i basically meant was if you dont like watching it then i cant really say much to argue for it, as far as driving the car down the track its challenging and fun.  Lots of people think cause they only turn left its not hard at all. Not the case.

I enjoy watching all sorts of racing honestly with the exception being Bikes, dunno just never really got into bikes for whatever reason.  Sorta like Asian chicks, I don't really NOT like em but i cant say i have a thing for em know what i mean?  If an Asian walked by and then a redhead i cant say id look at the Asian chick the same as the redhead.  not that one might be ugly or whatever they just dont catch my eye like the other does.

malichite

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Harbor Freight Ninja!
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2010, 06:33:40 PM »

I dont know what to think.  This is awesome!  I will have to do some more reading tonight but so far that video gave me big chub chub.
You hhave just failed on so many levels, im waiting for someone else to verbally slap you in the gooch with a mallet

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2010, 06:40:37 PM »

I think Discovery HD is the channel that's going to broadcast the entire WRC in HD this year to USA :D

If I can find good rips on TV, will be encoding the series.

nock

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2010, 09:51:24 PM »

looks like most of there tracks are banked 1/2 or 4/10 mile and a few 3/8 short tracks. just the kind of foreign stock racing a hillbilly like me could get blacked out drunk watching. i guess it cant be any more exciting then, well, regular nascar. all this will be pretty lame if ford and honda dont end up going at it like a couple of horrny midgets, but the whole thing is almost a setup for exactly that to happen. canam was a manufactures free for all in the 70's, with a stage for honda and ford to compete in america, and relatively few rules on engines, i could see this going the same way.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up