:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Build thread database... check it. (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tax question  (Read 2367 times)

Adam Lofton

Tax question
« on: February 15, 2010, 03:12:37 AM »

How do I get my W-2s for the last 3 years? I can't make heads or tails of the IRS website. Who do I need to talk to back file?  ???

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
Re: Tax question
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 03:32:28 AM »

Get your returns for those years, if you have them, you should have kept the w-2's with them if you aren't a complete moron. If you can't find them, call the IRS, and see if they will send you copies of what you filed for those years (will prolly charge you for that). Or if you remember where you worked, call the employers and get a copy. They are obligated to keep them for a certain number of years.
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

Adam Lofton

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 03:50:35 AM »

Get your returns for those years, if you have them, you should have kept the w-2's with them if you aren't a complete moron. If you can't find them, call the IRS, and see if they will send you copies of what you filed for those years (will prolly charge you for that). Or if you remember where you worked, call the employers and get a copy. They are obligated to keep them for a certain number of years.

The problem is I never filed for those years and I moved around a lot. Guess I gotta call Uncle Sam.  :(

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 03:58:20 AM »

The problem is I never filed for those years and I moved around a lot. Guess I gotta call Uncle Sam.  :(

If you didn't file, uncle sam can't help. Call the employers.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 04:06:04 AM »

Jon speaks troof. Only the past employers can help you. Why in the fuck would johnny have records of shit YOU didn't file?
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 04:50:38 AM »

Jon speaks troof. Only the past employers can help you. Why in the fuck would johnny have records of shit YOU didn't file?

both of you are fucking wrong. aaaaaand most likely gay for eachother.

there's accuverify, costs money but is fast: http://www.accuverify.com/w2

then you can request exact copies of your tax records from the IRS for 57$ per calendar year here (goes back 7 years): http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pdf

or you can get a transcript of tax return from the IRS, it's free, but only for the last 3 years.

"You can obtain a free transcript by calling the IRS at toll-free 800-829-1040 and following the prompts in the recorded message."
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2010, 04:55:05 AM »

You retarded fuck, he said he hasn't filed for the years that he is wanting. How in the shit is the IRS going to have tax info about him if he didn't fucking file?

Cliffs:
Reading > you

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2010, 05:00:46 AM »

You retarded fuck, he said he hasn't filed for the years that he is wanting. How in the shit is the IRS going to have tax info about him if he didn't fucking file?

Cliffs:
Reading > you

you think the irs just puts you on the honor system for the years you don't file? your employers send payroll taxes in to the irs, and then send you a w2, you retarded mongoloid. how else do you think the IRS comes after people for back taxes? how do you think the IRS knows whether your return is accurate when you e-file?

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2010, 05:03:27 AM »

Cliffs:
Reading > you

you think the irs just puts you on the honor system for the years you don't file? your employers send payroll taxes in to the irs, and then send you a w2, you retarded mongoloid. how else do you think the IRS comes after people for back taxes? how do you think the IRS knows whether your return is accurate when you e-file?

JH Christ pwns you
The clock doesn'#039#039t own me

Topless chick + dominos pizza + 750hp civic = epic win

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2010, 05:07:39 AM »

Last time I called the IRS needing shit, I had fucking 5 or 6 people telling me they didn't have shit on file from me and that they could do shit. So regardless if they have it from the employer, if they dont have it from you, they wont give it to you, thats my experience.
So yes, in essence JH greater than I....

nock

• pro... muther fuckin pro...
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2010, 07:24:53 AM »

the IRS ownz everyone... >:(

Adam Lofton

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2010, 08:54:55 AM »

both of you are fucking wrong. aaaaaand most likely gay for eachother.

there's accuverify, costs money but is fast: http://www.accuverify.com/w2

then you can request exact copies of your tax records from the IRS for 57$ per calendar year here (goes back 7 years): http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pdf

or you can get a transcript of tax return from the IRS, it's free, but only for the last 3 years.

"You can obtain a free transcript by calling the IRS at toll-free 800-829-1040 and following the prompts in the recorded message."

Yeah, I just need the last 3 years, so thank you Sir and I award you 10 internets.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2010, 11:48:09 AM »

Last time I called the IRS needing shit, I had fucking 5 or 6 people telling me they didn't have shit on file from me and that they could do shit. So regardless if they have it from the employer, if they dont have it from you, they wont give it to you, thats my experience.

You're dealing with civil servants, you need to use the correct legal jargon that speak to their souls, "This guy knows his rights, and if I don't do this one thing I could get fired.  It hurts me to do it, but hey it's the only work I will do this week."
Pages: [1]   Go Up