:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

GET YOUR OFFICIAL REALHOMEMADETURBO.COM STICKERS! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Holy shit. Pas safe pour le travail  (Read 3815 times)

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
Holy shit. Pas safe pour le travail
« on: March 01, 2010, 12:50:11 AM »

I was driving drunk in Montreal in an area I don't know and I was against the traffic in a one way. People were gentle enough to flash me.

Who fucking do one half two ways and one half one way anyway? Fuck that shit....

Fuck you.

damn you guys too? its a fucking forum not a court room!
 Its not a forum its a gang.  

Jorsher

• Certified OG
Re: Holy shit. Pas safe pour le travail
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 01:00:05 AM »

I started down an exit ramp going the wrong direction once O0  Was slightly intoxicated (not drunk) and lost at night in unfamiliar territory.

Once a long, long time ago I was pretty damn stoned and driving home at about 2 in the morning.  We have a stretch of road that was just added a few years ago where it's 2 lanes going one direction, a very fucking wide space in the middle of grass, and 2 lanes on the other side going the opposite direction.  I'm 99% sure the huge space is there because they plan to eventually extend the overpass 2-3 miles through all that shit and over the roads that people keep getting killed on (where my CRX wreck was).

Anyway, driving down the road, see headlights at the distance...looked like it was on my side of the road but was too damn dark and too distant to tell.  Kept getting closer and seemed more and more like it was on my side of the road.  Then sure as fuck, it was on my side of the road.  It flew by and I slammed on my brakes thinking that I was on the wrong side of the road.  I'm very, very cautious driving stoned so didn't feel like it was likely, but also couldn't remember for sure if I went through the intersection to the correct side of the road.

Tried looking around for some sign of whether I was on the correct side or not, but it's the middle of the night in the country without streetlights, couldn't tell.  Went ahead down the road nervous as fuck and turns out I WAS on the right side of the road.

Was about here:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=research+park+blvd,+huntsville+al&hl=en&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Research+Park+Blvd,+Huntsville,+Madison,+Alabama+35806&gl=us&ei=T0mLS6uNFMaVtgfoy5S8Dw&ved=0CAcQ8gEwAA&ll=34.792308,-86.665478&spn=0,359.980795&t=h&z=16&layer=c&cbll=34.792421,-86.665336&panoid=z2RS5Lvlwzenb6wtYqQ3rw&cbp=12,31.1,,0,12.4

Guess someone was more fucked up, but that got my adrenaline going.

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 01:15:42 AM »

Didn't read all that shit cause my head isn't all there, but I'm happy to see that I'm not alone lol :P

I watched the hockey game (the shit we wan today, you know), I've drink a little too much (like 7 beers) and I went to the restaurant with my gf and friends and drink a bottle of wine. (OK, I don't really remember when she left the restaurant.... Who never done that anyway?) I was with my car and her with her car.

I decided to do 20km and see my friends in Montreal. The fucking damn bar was closed (I was working there a year ago) , so I went to see my cousin, but I didn't remember where he lives. 

I didn't know where I was and it's there I was against the traffic... Pretty much the same thing as doing it in NYC, Boston or Seattle you feel like a fucking idiot.

snm95ls

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 01:17:05 AM »

Granted this was at night, but do you people not pay attention to the color of the stripes on either side of the road?

I ASSume the coding is uniform all across the U.S., but I dunno about flappy headed Canadian land.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 01:20:27 AM »

How does the color of the stripes help on one way streets? :P

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 01:22:30 AM »

The road was half double side and half one way. I wanted to do a U turn ( in front of a police for sure....) but I went a sign light to far and was in a one way. I was (and still) drunk, I didn't pay attention to hidden stripes (winter wipes them all) or other sign of one way....

Coding is Uniform, but winter can be a bitch sometime. Beers too.

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2010, 01:24:28 AM »

I agree, there's not stripe on one way street. Fuck you.

snm95ls

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2010, 01:25:29 AM »

...Coding is Uniform, but winter can be a bitch sometime...

I honestly didn't think about that.  The snow fucks me up, but I'm a blind bitch anyway.

Correct.  There are ONE WAY signs though.  Those don't hide in the snow as much as lines do.

:P
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 01:27:27 AM by snm95ls »

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2010, 01:28:47 AM »

We drove through Chicago last July and had one hell of a rain storm.  Was at night and couldn't see the tore up road or stripes through the standing water...when we drove back through and it was sunny, the lines were still ragged as fuck.  Really odd driving on a slab of asphalt 6 or so lanes wide without the aid of any markings.

Keep finding reasons to not live up north and the only one I see against living down here is the heat, which is quickly remedied by the AC.

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2010, 01:29:36 AM »

Brb in 8 hours. I need to sleep.

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2010, 01:30:44 AM »

Big city can be a bitch sometimes.

snm95ls

• Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2010, 01:32:49 AM »

We drove through Chicago last July and had one hell of a rain storm.  Was at night and couldn't see the tore up road or stripes through the standing water...when we drove back through and it was sunny, the lines were still ragged as fuck.  Really odd driving on a slab of asphalt 6 or so lanes wide without the aid of any markings.

Keep finding reasons to not live up north and the only one I see against living down here is the heat, which is quickly remedied by the AC.

I can handle the heat.  I actually prefer it to snow and sub 60 degree temperatures.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2010, 01:40:44 AM »

Definitely.  I prefer to sweat over being numb.

Women also seem to dress nicer the hotter it gets...

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2010, 01:54:37 AM »

What the fuck are you rambling about you retarded piece of french canadian dog shit.  Stupid fucking cornholeing dick gobbling ass burgler
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2010, 02:30:14 AM »

The road was half double side and half one way. I wanted to do a U turn ( in front of a police for sure....) but I went a sign light to far and was in a one way. I was (and still) drunk, I didn't pay attention to hidden stripes (winter wipes them all) or other sign of one way....

I'm from the US and I'm confused. Here is why:

We try not to be very ambiguous over here.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

snm95ls

• Certified OG
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2010, 03:11:53 AM »

Ambiguity is part of French culture....

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2010, 03:20:17 AM »

i was drunk sdrongfin in detroit wirh 3 friend and i think buk9tup was in thr car adn i nearrolwly missded a bus goin ther gtight wayh lol...
yru story

anwyays haoppy birthday to me
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2010, 03:45:57 AM »

happy birthday yurri how was your kinsenyeta
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2010, 10:21:12 AM »

I'm from the US and I'm confused. Here is why:

Here it's only an arrow and there's no "Do not enter" sign. They only put them on the highway.

Btw, if I remember correctly, I made a U turn waited at the light and bam, I was in a one way.

In Montreal, the signs are not always visible. There's too much thing to watch, too much people on the road.

I can show you a picture of one way sign if you want, I live on a oneway street ;)

Pages: [1]   Go Up