:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ApexSilver06MR/Jason YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: "my new comrade"  (Read 5759 times)

random-strike

• Certified OG
"my new comrade"
« on: April 03, 2009, 01:14:21 PM »

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20090403/twl-russia-us-g20-diplomacy-missile-7e07afd.html

Russia's Medvedev hails 'comrade' Obama

LONDON (AFP) - - Russia's Dmitry Medvedev hailed Barack Obama as "my new comrade" Thursday after their first face-to-face talks, saying the US president "can listen" -- even if little progress was made on substance.
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

random-strike

• Certified OG
Re: "my new comrade"
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 01:16:55 PM »

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/082652de-1fb0-11de-a1df-00144feabdc0.html
G20 leaders hail crisis fightback

Gordon Brown, UK prime minister, host of the summit, said the meeting marked the emergence of a “new world order”, as he unveiled what leaders claimed was a $1,100bn package of measures to tackle the global downturn, including support for lower income countries and a $250bn plan to boost the international money supply.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 01:21:18 PM »

Thumbs up, chums ... Obama, Berlusconi and Medvedev

communist, fascist, communist

or was it

fascist, fascist, communist

or

fascist, fascist, fascist

maybe just

tyrant, tyrant, tyrant

Towdogg

• Certified OG
  • Cfm's don't roll through an air intake!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 01:25:56 PM »

:-\

Who cares?

No one

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 01:29:52 PM »

Haha, poor Johnny better stock up on guns    :o

Turkey soup pancakes sir

E-b0la

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 02:25:51 PM »

Haha, poor Johnny better stock up on guns    :o

we all should.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 03:08:54 PM »

JB needs his own political forum... Or OBAMA should be word filtered to Johnny Bl;iss' big homie...
LOL

:-*
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

xpert787

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 05:19:20 PM »

I don't know what to think, Russia doesn't have America's best interest at heart, so the fact they love Obama so much scares me a little.

junkyard racer

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 05:25:35 PM »

the obama deception. google it. spent two hours of your jerking time watching it. 

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2009, 05:30:15 PM »

i hope the crazies start speaking to the politicians soon in the language of x54r. this shit has got to stop.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

junkyard racer

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2009, 05:33:02 PM »

i hope the crazies start speaking to the politicians soon in the language of x54r. this shit has got to stop.

Research whats going on on april 15th across the nation. ;)

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 06:06:44 PM »

Research whats going on on april 15th across the nation. ;)

tax day tea party?
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

N1ghtM0nkey

• Certified OG
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 06:47:05 PM »

Thumbs up, chums ... Obama, Berlusconi and Medvedev

communist, fascist, communist

or was it

fascist, fascist, communist

or

fascist, fascist, fascist

maybe just

tyrant, tyrant, tyrant

Or was it nigger, cracker, cracker?

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 09:45:36 PM »

If you want to know where this toilet bowl of a world is headding, Google Image search: Fascism Symbol, you will find:
1)the fascist symbol to be a axe with a bundle of sticks around them
2)The Mercury Dime, US currency issued from 1912-1945
3)Nazi Swastika - the most recognizable Fascist symbol.

Think about that for a minute, then watch the video in tHis thread: http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=623.0 if you haven't already.  and the puzzle may befin to assemble itself before you.

This whole G20 shit is just that.  Fucking Ofaggot appologising to the world for the US having balls, I say lay your nuts on thier foreheads and tell them to go fuck themselves.  All I can say is arm up and be ready to fight if you like freedom, because its about to be ripped out from under you.

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2009, 10:02:44 PM »

All I can say is arm up and be ready to fight if you like freedom,

I was watching militia videos and a guy said something that made sense. He said when the shit hits the fan, your job as a man isn't to stay home and wait with your family, but to be prepared to leave your family behind, and fight in the first place the shit hits the fan. It didn't seem to appeal to me, but if the shit were to hit the fan in my zone first, I would wish for that to happen, so it makes sense.

Further making sense, is that the government doesn't have the resources to take everyones neighborhood, and they would never try. They'll do one area at a time. My national guard friend was here the other day and I asked him if he would participate in some bullshit, and he said "fuck no, and from what the guys who did it in New Orleans have said, they'd never do it again". I told him if he ever came to my door I'd forget he has a family.  ;D
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2009, 10:15:56 PM »

Pretty much,

I know they took an oath to serve, but when the oath takes them to where they destroy the very freedom they joined up to protect, I have no respect for that soldier. 

I respect and honor our military, as everybody should. 

b20x

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2009, 10:32:19 PM »

This wacko's have camps just waiting for us. Everytime there is a shooting we become one step closer to losing our firearms. They will use the old "guns kill people". Bang laws passed that will abolish what we have left of our constitution. Meanwhile we have Israeli being like a mini-USA and trying to start wars in Iran, Syria and Lebanon.

Any soldier, cop etc who inforces any law that violates the constitution should be shot on site. Most won't fire on us. Those that chose to will be gladly mistaken.

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2009, 10:39:19 PM »

Any soldier, cop etc who inforces any law that violates the constitution should be shot on site. Most won't fire on us. Those that chose to will be gladly mistaken.

+1  I agree with that,

We can only hope there will be a large quantity of AWOL military when such orders are given.  In some ways, I hope North Korea backs down so Ofuckup can reduce our military and arsenel. 

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2009, 10:51:09 PM »

Which has no significance in the context of your point, so why did you include it?

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2009, 09:30:20 AM »

Which has no significance in the context of your point, so why did you include it?
Actually, it does, think about it.  American currency carrying the symbol of Fascism.  And it was introduced at the time Woodrow Wilson was president.  The man many claim to have been the last real president of the USA.  Not to mention those who control the private federal reserve also control politics.  That dollar you have in your pocket is not really US currency, its a federal reserve note, a piece of paper printed by a private institution.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2009, 10:15:40 AM »

Actually, it does, think about it.  American currency carrying the symbol of Fascism. 

No, the Mercury Dime was minted in 1916.  The fasces, a bundle of sticks bound by twine, was a Roman sybol of victory.  It's entwined with olive branches, the symbol for peace.  Since the damn thing was minted in WW1, "The War to End All Wars," entirely fucking appropriate.  Mussolini didn't adopt the fasces until 1918-1919, and in fact there was no term for such as FASCISM or FASCIST for Mussolini's political movement until 1921.

Let me guess, you got this shit from that ignorant Glenn guy on talk radio, who just like every talk radio persona makes up facts to justify whatever point he's paid by a corporation to make that day?  If you think you're getting the straight scoop from anyone on radio after the big shot corporations did away with the Class D FCC permits then you need to stop posting about politics and take up something else as a hobby.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 10:18:02 AM by Joseph Davis »

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2009, 02:44:43 PM »

Yes, I misquoted the year it is 1916,  

fascēs, ‘bundle of rods’, bound together by red thongs and carried on their shoulders by lictors before important Roman magistrates as a symbol of their power. The practice seems to have been of Etruscan origin. Under the kings each bundle enclosed an axe, symbolizing the king's right to scourge and execute, but from the early republic onwards only dictators were allowed axes in Rome; other magistrates retained the axe when outside Rome and at the head of an army. In the case of a general who had won a victory and been saluted as Imperator by his soldiers, his fasces were always crowned with laurel. From the Italian equivalent fascio the Italian Fascist party took its name, with the fasces as its symbol.

The reverse design, a fasces juxtaposed with an olive branch, was intended to symbolize America's readiness for war, combined with its desire for peace. Although the fasces symbol was later adopted by Benito Mussolini and his National Fascist Party, the symbol has remained quite common in American iconography and has generally avoided any stigma associated with its usage in wartime Italy.

I stand corrected about the symbol of fascism on the dime, but I do believe the country is well on its way to Communism/Fascism/Slavery

President George W. Bush has sparked much alarm by openly declaring himself to be a dictator in the event of a national emergency under new provisions that will effectively nullify the U.S. constitution, but such an infrastructure has been in place for over 70 years and this merely represents a re-authorization of the infrastructure of martial law.

New legislation signed on May 9, 2007, declares that in the event of a "catastrophic event", the President can take total control over the government and the country, bypassing all other levels of government at the state, federal, local, territorial and tribal levels, and thus ensuring total unprecedented dictatorial power.

The National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive, which also places the Secretary of Homeland Security in charge of domestic "security", was signed earlier this month without the approval or oversight of Congress and seemingly supercedes the National Emergency Act which allows the president to declare a national emergency but also requires that Congress have the authority to "modify, rescind, or render dormant" such emergency authority if it believes the president has acted inappropriately.

Journalist Jerome Corsi, who has studied the directive also states that it makes no reference to Congress and "its language appears to negate any requirement that the president submit to Congress a determination that a national emergency exists."

In other words the new directive excludes Congress altogether from governance in a state of emergency.

While alluding to the "enduring constitutional government", the directive actually ensures the end of constitutional government as each branch, the executive, legislative and judicial, are stripped of equal authority and must answer directly and solely to the President.

The mainstream media has not reported on the directive and the White House has refused to comment.
Something to also consider, Though off the topic of Fascism.  Now that the president can declare a state of emergency if his shoe becomes untied and issue orders for Martial Law with NO other means of CHECK OR BALANCE

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2009, 02:54:49 PM »

I stand corrected about the symbol of fascism on the dime, but I do believe the country is well on its way to Communism/Fascism/Slavery

I disagree that communism or fascism are the same thing, and I refuse to capitalize their names, but I do agree that shit's getting fucked up.

90dx

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2009, 04:36:45 PM »

I guess now that Obama is in he will be the focus of all the cracker jack conspiracy plots? I heard he is from the planet Nebula6 and is actually a alien conspiring to eat your babies and enslave the planet :o Get your guns ready!

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2009, 04:52:36 PM »

I did not mean communism and fascism as the same thing

I guess now that Obama is in he will be the focus of all the cracker jack conspiracy plots? I heard he is from the planet Nebula6 and is actually a alien conspiring to eat your babies and enslave the planet :o Get your guns ready!
lol , and I would not doubt it

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2009, 05:14:02 PM »

Some news of interest
Reality Report - Audit the FED, Tea Parties, G20, Global Currency, Organic Farmers
Take it for what you may

See also http://www.leavemyfoodalone.org If you have any interest in having a garden in your back yard, work in the food industry, etc.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 05:17:01 PM by Conceptz-X »

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2009, 09:40:35 PM »

Just spreading the word, a two years ago, I'd have never considered such conspiracy, Now its hard to really discount anything without checking it out first.

snm95ls

• Certified OG
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2009, 01:21:29 AM »

LMAO@Random-Strike.

AWDstylez

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2009, 08:44:09 AM »

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20090403/twl-russia-us-g20-diplomacy-missile-7e07afd.html

Russia's Medvedev hails 'comrade' Obama

LONDON (AFP) - - Russia's Dmitry Medvedev hailed Barack Obama as "my new comrade" Thursday after their first face-to-face talks, saying the US president "can listen" -- even if little progress was made on substance.

I want Putin back.  Communist KGB bastard that he was, he looked way more badass than this new homo.

Pretty much,

I know they took an oath to serve, but when the oath takes them to where they destroy the very freedom they joined up to protect, I have no respect for that soldier. 

I respect and honor our military, as everybody should. 

x999999

junkyard racer

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2009, 09:00:27 AM »

N Korea told everyone to fuck off. Lol.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up