:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Build thread database... check it. (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BANNED  (Read 2422 times)

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
BANNED
« on: June 16, 2010, 11:39:47 PM »

Well from a game server anyways.

I've been using the tag Supremacist lately (2 years, 3 different games, countless private servers) and never had this issue before, and I've played on some real stuck-up, we-are-god, "ban for not dotting your I's"-type servers before. Apparently in teamspeak some players and admins discussed my name w/o my knowledge, then permanently banned me w/o any notice.

All because my name hints at racism. Whats great is there are a few members' names that break their own rules, blatently. One is named Wafe, which pops up as a gross sexual term as the first google link (urban dictionary).

Do you guys think the word Supremacist is racist?
W/o white, black, etc added with it, I don't think it is. By itself it just means you believe in one group holding ultimate power.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
Re: BANNED
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 11:41:12 PM »

itt: big cry baby
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 11:58:39 PM »

LOL

I had to think about that I was reading your posted screen name as Super Masicus (sp) as in you like pain. ;D

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 12:45:51 AM »

fag
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

ironcrx

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 01:17:58 AM »

To me Supremacist leads me to think of Supremacy.  so no.  Its a title of dominance.  :evil:
"quotquotI lost a testical to cancer and I still got more balls than anyone else in the room!"quotquot

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 01:39:28 AM »

It's racist

Turkey soup pancakes sir

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 02:02:13 AM »

To me Supremacist leads me to think of Supremacy.  so no.  Its a title of dominance.  :evil:

Without "White" or "Black" infront, that's all it is. I quoted the modern definition of racism, which is an actual act. All I'm doing is labeling myself, not lynching nignogs. However all these military-wannabes that follow a model of oligarchy always trap themselves in logical fallacies. Their only way out is the absolute power they like to toute.

Logical fallacy: The word Supremacist is used in White Supremacist. White Supremacists are racists. Racists commit racist acts. Therefore, Supremacist is a racist act.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 02:13:23 AM by HiProfile »
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 02:04:04 AM »

It really doesn't matter what your or we think, you're banned and I doubt you will get it reversed.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 02:04:44 AM »

It really doesn't matter what your or we think, you're banned and I doubt you will get it reversed.
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 02:28:54 AM »

I could have, just promise to use my other name. I'm just tired of ppl banning in games where you are unable to stop in-game voice overs from saying stuff like "FUCK YOU, MAN".

One time I got yelled at for typing "WTF". "There could be kids here!" shouts an admin. I asked why we can't use abreviations around kids in a game rated "Mature", but I can put a shotgun to someone's face and pull the trigger. I never got a clear answer.

Speaking of pussies, how's that kid you're watching doing, Keelay?

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2010, 04:55:03 AM »

Mother fucker is still a giant twat waffle. After spending time with him the last 3 days, I really think the kid is literally retarded. I mean that in the purest clinical sense. He zones the fuck out and takes FOREVER to come back to reality. It takes him MINUTES to comprehend what he is being told (not necessarily a directive, either). It's like he's off somewhere else, while doing shit. Like riding his bike. Besides just falling over the other day (from what seemed like he just shut down and quit peddling and came to a stop and fell over), he will just continue riding off of the sidewalk into the street or intersection. He did this 3 times with me YELLING at him the whole time. Not once did he even acknowledge anything was happening or anyone was speaking to him. Then he just "snapped" back to reality and swerved back onto the sidewalk. I want to let survival of the fittest take it's course and let him get fucked by a truck, but that would make me the responsible adult, and I can't morally LET him get sqashed. I will be surprised if this kid makes it to adulthood.

Cliff notes:
  I think the boy is a ra-tard. Literally.
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2010, 06:48:26 AM »

ADD/Bipolar/Autism
OG before the OG'#039#039s

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2010, 07:16:23 AM »

If I read it fast I read Super racist.

damn you guys too? its a fucking forum not a court room!
 Its not a forum its a gang.  

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2010, 04:11:05 PM »

It's funny, in team chat lots of ppl say super-macist.

Cliff notes:
  I think the boy is a ra-tard. Literally.

ra-tard

+

Shock Collar

=

Happy

Pages: [1]   Go Up