:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Build thread database... check it. (link)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Widebody93's build thread "www.topendusa.com" thank you  (Read 20699 times)

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
Widebody93's build thread "www.topendusa.com" thank you
« on: April 06, 2009, 12:04:39 AM »

Hello everyone
Thought I'd start and contribute my build as many others are updating doing the same too.
93 Civic CX and several moons ago I went with a Widebody kit.  I KNOW I KNOW
I've heard all the jokes and I'm still loving the car even after 7 years ago it was done and 5-6 years ago being painted

And with the OLD "junk yard built D" that I put together and it's been waxing Si's ass in my area
It's a 94DX milled head, A6 block with a reused HG, DelSol Si intake mani, injectors, and a B18 TB, and the lovely CX trans"trashed". Motor is in a CRX now with the Si trans it belongs to.

And onto everyone's favorite "cough cough" dash

Dash in and waiting on cage to be painted

Hand made 5 years ago and still looks the same

Pulled the Dirty D out and sold complete for $200 for a donor CRX

And dropped in the H22, with a built head

And then a valve dropped from over revving

Then I decided to fully build

Thats the only picture I have of the internals of the block, all pictures were on old desktop that crashed. But it had this shit in it
Ross Pistons 88mm
L.A. Sleeve Performer Sleeves
Eagle Rods
Skunk2 complete valve train
No balance belt/Installed Kaizen Speed kit and Circuit Worx  oil pump over last winter
And everone favorite photochop picture
Dyno results with egay mani, Holset H1C and 2.5 inch exhaust

Video on dyno and drag strip with auto cross slicks

First time on track "ORP" with boost

At Edgewater

Trans not loving me at 336WHP

11:37 @ 134mph
THEN EVILLE140 gave the best gift any hoosier can give me
A new mani, 3inch DP, 3inch Exhaust all V banded.
DRAIL rode shot gun with me OP DP for 2.5hrs

DRail laying out the exhaust MOCK UP

And Randy with his 16hrs of labor into it.  HIDDEN NINJA, only picture I got of him

Road marking 4th gear stupidity but done it to show off

Then a member posted up a for sale on a PT 6262E and I got a ringer from SPIKER "thanks" to let me know of it

Installed

So I went ahead and backdoored and hard lined the Intercooler setup as much as possible to eliminate the wrap around 15 coupler setup previously I had"BOOST LEAK CITY"

Then Dave Blundell and DMC both noticed that I dont "should" not have a 400+hp car with the worn bushings
AND THEY WERE BAD, So I installed Energy Suspension through outt whole car
Made a biG FUCKING Difference like Fucking D-Rails momma compared to Jaden"D-Rails son" momma
These fell out

All new replaced up top

The kit

Motor ready and back together ready for dyno but OH WAIT I need a catchcan to be Kool liike GFI's

2 V8 valve cover filters $30 total and 2 iches of flow

Then off to the DYNO again to see Blundell
And a Precision 1000cc injectors failed

AND LOVELY #4

And D-RAIL again being a great guy"even if I ride him hard here"  :?:   HELPING OUT
ME ON TOP Drail On bottom

So thats the current standpoint

Gots 89mm Weisco's on the way with a 89mm Cometic HG
Going to redo all Bearings, and clean everything out good all the way down to the oil pump being taken apart and inspected.
Going to redo my trans and maybe install the M2S4 with LSD I got sitting around or one of the 2 other sets of M2"you name it" installed....IDK yet depends on the current condition of the M2A4 LSD box I'm currently running

OH

and Final dyno pull on 3.5 cylinders  I see 500hp if all for had compression
1-3 were 185psi   4 was 72psi

MORE TO COME WITH THE REBUILD

Thanks for viewing and THANKS R-HMT,
Special Thanks to
DMC
Blundell
D-Rail
Eville140
old HMT
Chris

even you SPiker
thanks nig
Yeah got Injector rehab working everything out. replacing the bad one. Will post up sheet after i get them in mail.
AND THE UPDATE FROM Inject-Rehab and Parts order List fromOEM- MUFUNKIN butt raping my wallet Honda-ay
So here is the break down afer I just got off a 13hr shift and 2hrs of D-Rail Venting to me

LOVE THAT KID, good ol Chap I may add

Renner HOnda SHAFTING ME so HARD

K24 in da assets Like BONE wants it

And the FLOW CHART FROM OUT GREAT MU_FUCKING SPONSOR Injector Rehab      you take humans?

Woke Blundell up for his early tuning session that he was late for"left at 2am from the shop"  I'm a MORNING WRECKER

Hope he calls JD and tells him all the good shit I love about him here lately, even know about the stressed mentality that Xenofaggot is going though........ STarting to reconsider my Hatred to the Transvestite faggot looking creature.....STARTING

CLEAN CLEAN BLING BLING
Royal Purple

Thanks and yeah its flat black. Base coat jet black and cleared mixed 4:1 with dulling agent. Still sheds water like the gloss finish you see on typical cars
Shit that came intoday

ALL OEM BEARINGS

And my TB fever
Had to drive 30 fucking miles to Taco Bell because ours is getting REBUILT, like my motor

So I picked up my block today adn went to work, been having wet "awake" dreams of getting started on the bottom end.

Took some pictures, BUK been loving my attention all night long, yeah bitch say my name

Anywho here are some pictures and dont get all hyped, names on here are all in fun with help from JAY/Skinhead/er BUK

Here it is

Cleaning bottom end girldle/caps

Specing in bottom end mains, ARP studs torqued to 100 inch pounds, mains torqued to 40ftlbs

Block side it was from timing belt on
yellow,green,green,yellow, green
Girldle side
ALL GREENS

And the shop as I was getting shit organized

Pistons laid out with ring addresses

Crank together with a little love of the Towel Headed Shaved KKK member known as Jay

And a tribute to the ones that love this site, NIGGERS too

Well more done today, didnt have to work  ;D so I got started on getting shit done
Got the bottom end all speced out, rod bearing tolerances finished today, pistons on the rods, complete bottom end all together and head bolted on too

Here are some pictures, got caught up in the moment and forgot some pictures.

Bottom end buttoned up

Windage tray on, and front main seal, lacking the oil pickup gasket though

Head bolted on

Everything lubed up ready for the cams

New orfices installed, ran into a issue with center rocker shaft, guess they rotated while in the bath tub getting cleaned

Took out the 2 allen bolts and used a 12x1.25 bolt to rotated the shafts to get the orfices in

And the top end is ready

Waiting on new water pump seal and a gear puller because I forgot the washer that goes behind the darn timing belt gear and the Kaizen Speed spacer. Shits not budging. TIRED giving up for the day, gonna grab some food and beer and relax

Motor is all done and ready to drop in. . .
Trans is now the focus point.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 09:28:19 AM by widebody93 »

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
Re: Widebody93's new no BS build thread :)
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 09:09:39 PM »

M2A4 trans tear down and inspection
Cell phone pictures only, didnt have the digital with me, but oh well you get the details still

Set it on its side

Linkage cover/gear selector

Place in a area where it wont get lost"my case a extra tool box"

loosed the M6 allen bolt on the bottom of the bottom of the opening where the shifter is located

Slide the fork out

Remove the assembly that was being held in by the M6 allen bolt, I suggest in one piece

And install onto the shift rod

Now where the trans mount is supposed to be you will see these 2 bolts

Remove these two bolts but CAUTION YOURSELF There is one washer, one spring, and one ball bearing under each bolt DO NOT LOOSE THESE

And if you dont have a magnet and the bearings didnt roll out cup your hand and just rock the trans sideways

Then again place in tool box" I used old rod/crank bearings to keep in tact"

Now remove all the bolts on the outer edge of the trans

Then remove the 14mm reverse gera shaft bolt

And place in tool box

Remove these two caps

And see this expander snap ring, ITS YOUR ENEMY for when you start to put this box back together

And then just use 2 flat head screw drivers and loosen the seal of the case then lift it off

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 09:23:34 PM »

nice shit man

fuck that was alot of pictures

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 09:25:53 PM »

So you have the cover off and you see alot of potential moving shit thats going to fall all over the place right

What I do is where you can see the shift fork all meet and you will see a groove"gear selector" I have 2 or 3 wire ties and wrap around the whole gear set to get it all togther with the forks when I go to remove the gear sets

Then on the main shaft you will see these 2 parts, remove and place in a tool box

Then the reverse selector fork you need to remove the 2 10mm bolts and I suggest reinstalling them afterwards

Then place the fork in the tool box not to lose it

Now your ready to move the gear cluster I always grab at far down as possible and refrain from grabbing the gears
as to not have the potential to shift them out of line

Then just pull a lil and you will feel it start to come up and out, then place on a shelf of the top of the tool box

the reverse gear idler shaft will just slide right out easily, REMOVE IT

then pull out the diff.

My coveres are at the machine shop getting media blaster to remove all the paint and debris and then tanked for a clean fresh case
Good luck niggers

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
Re: Widebody93's build thread 56k wont love you
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 09:34:13 PM »

any way you can have better pict quality? ;D

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 10:35:09 PM »

Keep the shit talking/Bs'ing out of the FI section! Next one I see will get a temp ban!!!
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 11:21:45 PM »

any way you can have better pict quality? ;D
I'll try and do so for when I go to put everything back together

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 05:56:05 AM »

Well sorry guys, I didnt have the digital camera when it came time to reinstall the geat set with all the specs and install of new bearings and seals, time of the essence I guess. I'll try and take some as the trans cases have been bead blasted and all new bearings installed. Looks brand new. Only wish I would of installed a new 3rd gear assembly instead of cleaning up the worn one and installed gearspeed carbon 1-5 set. Maybe next season or sooner if I break it again.  ;D

Also Blundell sent me a new adjusted map to compensate for the injector failer. The one he just made 479whp on LOW cam only and 663whp with High cam and Rich mans fuel for when I drop some C16 in it.  The motor is a exact build"duplicate of mine to the T" So I'm hopeFUEL it will shred 4th easily  LOL
I got his maps from 360whp up to 663whp and I'm starting with my original 470whp map for break-in till I hit the dyno again in about a month or two depending on the cash-flo

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 06:22:33 AM »

Well sorry guys, I didnt have the digital camera when it came time to reinstall the geat set with all the specs and install of new bearings and seals, time of the essence I guess. I'll try and take some as the trans cases have been bead blasted and all new bearings installed. Looks brand new. Only wish I would of installed a new 3rd gear assembly instead of cleaning up the worn one and installed gearspeed carbon 1-5 set. Maybe next season or sooner if I break it again.  ;D

Also Blundell sent me a new adjusted map to compensate for the injector failer. The one he just made 479whp on LOW cam only and 663whp with High cam and Rich mans fuel for when I drop some C16 in it.  The motor is a exact build"duplicate of mine to the T" So I'm hopeFUEL it will shred 4th easily  LOL
I got his maps from 360whp up to 663whp and I'm starting with my original 470whp map for break-in till I hit the dyno again in about a month or two depending on the cash-flo

You do understand that just because someoone else made that power (regarless of how identical the motor) theres not a guarantee you will right??? Im not even trying to be a dick.  I dont think youll make it though... Im thinking 620 on a GOOD DAY. For some reason or other your setup seems to be innefiisent... Cant figure out why.... We figured out Justis problem...

Best get a couple xtra trannys together if you break anything north of 425 TQ 4th gear or second will be the first to shit on the party. My bet is fourth if that pile hooks... at all...... not on the dyno though... It wont break untill you get it to hook on the street

iM SPINNIG FOURTH ON PUMP at 18 psI on the M&Hs. Fifth on the noggle button. SUre as fuck am glad that Saenz got it together this time...
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2009, 02:52:21 PM »

I got three trans and 4 gear sets, I'm not going to run those maps till I get it on the dyno and go from there. Hence why I said I'm running my last dyno map because 470whp is over kill for the street. I'm at a point that when this motor is back in the car and running, one last time at the dyno, it's going to be drivin to pleasure and not for stupid crazy power unless I hit th  track or SRSLY challenged for large sum of cash. I'm searching for a bike to spend more time with the wife on what she likes doing. Summer time is a bikers dream of staying out and I get tired of watching her leave with the crew or me following behind in the hatch every now and then racing the bikes for a thrill

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2009, 03:58:04 PM »

I know I know I'm a pussy. LOL.  But I thinks it's for the best to get used to the new power that I have not had in over 2 years "over 400whp" so like I said, gradually load the new maps on the dyno power wise till I get more adjusted and IF THE FX400 holds. Next step will probable be a twin dics if I decide to keep upping the power. I enjoyed driving it all last summer and not wanting to have it down this summer at all.

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2009, 01:38:12 AM »

Sweet dash :somb:

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2009, 09:22:55 AM »

Can you remove my name from your posts?  Thanks.

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2009, 11:53:42 PM »

Went to bolt the trans to the block and I had the bolts finger tight. Well when I went to torque to spec 3 bolts stripped with out much leverage. So do I go with over sized bolts or helicoil the original holes? No idea what the hell happened to the threads.

Or stud the mounting points every where except rear mount location?

And one is also dicked on the half shaft.

WTF happened here

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2009, 01:13:09 AM »

Mabey clean the threads before u try and tq the bolts :o

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2009, 01:40:38 AM »

Every thing was cleaned sir. I dont know if the machining shop put it on a stand and drove bolts into it to set ring gap or WHAT. Im stumped because when I took everything apart to have re done on the bores all bolts came out super clean and no shavings

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2009, 02:44:21 AM »

Try painting bolts Blue and re-tightening  :somb:

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2009, 12:44:03 AM »

Stevo vs 400-whatsis whp Legacy

This is what 7 psi and an unpainted dash nets you in an H22 hatch.

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2009, 03:48:52 AM »

nice way to protect the mainshaft and case by setting it right on the floor.

Use a pair of 2x4's

OG before the OG'#039#039s

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2009, 11:53:57 PM »

Bumped for Blundell

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2009, 12:40:55 AM »

Bumped because noone else cares and is doing it for me

O0
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2009, 03:52:13 PM »

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2009, 04:33:35 AM »

9500rpm CLUTCH NEEDS A SPIKERGRADE

488whp 362ftlbs only 17psi creeping to 20 at 8200 dropping back to 17 after 8800 EBC boost by RPM/GEAR

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2009, 05:10:01 AM »

SRSLY special thanks to PETER at Synapse for a great BOV and the response it provided for the 488whp

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2009, 06:01:14 AM »

gets you cheap indaina girls

and lets not forget cheap thrills.

oh yeah and fuck that girl who's staying at your house.

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2009, 09:13:40 AM »

I need some motivational help DMC, time for you to come over and get drunk with me after we put my car back together and after street tune......... I'm just so tired and not into what I enjoy because well frankly I just need people over to kick me in the nuts... Tax returns is paying off debt and a twin disc or a ACT EXTREME 4 puck that my friend from www.topendusa.com aka Charles Mardre got 550whp out of and its only $350 at his cost which will meet my goals/no need to upgrade fuel lines..........I'm done with this car for real at this point

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!
Re: Widebody93's build thread "www.topendusa.com" thank you
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2009, 12:59:04 PM »

What broke this time?
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2009, 12:40:29 AM »

yeah Thats cool I'll see if I can drag Fowee down to.

d-rail

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2009, 05:47:46 AM »

Let me know when this is gonna happen. I'll stop by

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2009, 05:51:35 AM »

drive the Jeremys and bust the blue dash out?????

When is this?
OG before the OG'#039#039s
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up