:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

GET YOUR OFFICIAL REALHOMEMADETURBO.COM STICKERS! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shut the fuck up, you should just fucking smile and blow me because I deserve it  (Read 5203 times)

t_cel_t

• Certified OG

nothing i hear is untrue, whats the big deal?
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.

imburne

• Certified OG
    • TurboByHOLSET

Oh snap, Mel Gibson might have just became my favorite celebrity.

http://gawker.com/5582644/all-the-terrible-things-mel-gibson-has-said-on-the-record

"You look like a fucking pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of niggers, it will be your fault." — phone conversation with Grigorieva
http://gawker.com/5583622/mel-gibsons-horrifying-phone-call-is-now-online

Lowerit

• Certified OG

What's his screen name here?
fuck you

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself

[size=80]B[/size]
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG

Everything he is saying is probably true.  Shes probably just some money hungry russian slut.
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

colt45

• Mista Pimpsta
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG

Shes probably just some money hungry russian slut.

they all are. 

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS

Shes probably just some money hungry russian slut.

they all are. 

Even when not russian, or a slut.

narfdanarf

"shut the fuck up, you should just fucking smile and blow me because I deserve it"

I'm going to use that line tonight...I'll be sure to post up results tomorrow.

Jorsher

• Certified OG

Isn't he a scientologist as well?

Corey

• Certified OG

nah im pretty sure hes a hardcore christian who hates jews.

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG

I could give a shit less what he says. If anything it makes him like any other normal human. Everyone rants and raves when pissed off. plus all the people that are bitching on the news and shit are just pissed they can't say the same things he does. Because there all pussies.

chris

Isn't he a scientologist as well?

Nope you didnt watch the 2 hour event he directed about how to kill a magician?

jabberwock

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS

Mel seems really obsessed with the order in which he receives blowjobs. First it was "I will bury you in the rose garden, but you will blow my first" and now it's "you can rot, unless you crawl back, suck my cock, and say you're sorry, in that order."

Must have something to do with him being a director—he's clearly very detailed-oriented. I can't blame the guy for wanting to keep to a firm sucking schedule, but you've gotta be a little flexible in order to make a relationship work. Naturally, it just makes sense to get yourself blown prior to burying the blower (that's just practical, that's just common sense), but it really wouldn't be any skin off Mel's back if she crawled after the sucking or apologized beforehand (or even during!). Gonna go out on a limb and say that his Fürher-like insistence that he be blown *when he wants to be blown* vis-a-vis certain other sometimes relevant, sometimes irrelevant events might very well be his downfall.

Seriously, someone should go through all the tapes (which mention getting blown *constantly*) and see if my theory that he's really just a man upset about the timing of his blowjobs holds true. Maybe Oksana's failings at time management are at the crux of this whole messy affair.

t_cel_t

• Certified OG

have you guys listened to the 'raw' audio? its so obvious that is has been doctored i cant see how anyone can believe this rusky chick.

his voice is all fucking garbled, staticky, sounds like shit. and her voice is crystal clear like it was done in a recording studio.
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.

jabberwock

She was probably recording it on speaker phone and his volume/tone went beyond the capability of his cell phone mic.
Pages: [1]   Go Up