:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Official RHMT TANK! that's right i said a TANK! (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: HOW TO E-CIG  (Read 9575 times)

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
Re: HOW TO E-CIG
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2010, 10:47:23 PM »

im gonna order some flavors from them to try it out. should be pretty fast shipping since it says their in LA

The OP just called me a nigger in the for sale section do the mods allow this kind of thing to happen around here?

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2010, 10:48:39 PM »

where do you get the nicotine to add to it from?

The OP just called me a nigger in the for sale section do the mods allow this kind of thing to happen around here?

DasPoop

• Certified OG
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2010, 10:52:10 PM »

I just order my juice from https://strictlyejuice.com/ and refill the carts that came with the ego. :)

Hows there juice, which ones have you tried and is their ry4 any good?
I see they have free shipping after 10 dollars and I don't feel like waiting for my shit to come from china.

Carts suck.  China drip-tip FTW.  I like the RY4 from electronic-ash.  Just got a new 50ml bottle the other day.  I'm telling you fuckers, make your own juice.  Here's most of my shiz:

Shit looks like one step from a meth lab but i tried e-cig the other week and it was pretty cool but i like smoking real cigarettes
Na mike:"quotquotthe one i had was a real bbw, not just a fat chick, but a huge fat chick"quotquot

SloS13

• RHMT Ex-President
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • My avatar is broken
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2010, 10:59:19 PM »

http://www.xtremevaping.com/

downside: a 60ml bottle of 100mg/ml is like $35
upside: that's like a truckload of cartons of cigs worth of nic for $35

I get my VG/PG from there too.  I use about a 60/40 mix of PG/VG and about 14mg/ml strength

I get *most* of my flavors from http://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/c-54-professional-diy-flavors.aspx

Spreadsheet for mixing ratios which is worth it's weight in gold: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/32206-ejuice-calculator-added-quantity-calculations.html

Shit looks like one step from a meth lab but i tried e-cig the other week and it was pretty cool but i like smoking real cigarettes

I smoked a pack a day since I was 14-15.  Quit smoking almost the second I got my first e-cig.  I'll have a cig every other month if the opportunity presents itself but they're pretty nasty to me now.

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2010, 11:04:12 PM »

hmm, sounds interesting. might try that later down the road. i signed up for that forum the other day. seems a little unorganized and hard to find info your looking for though but still alot of good information

SloS13

• RHMT Ex-President
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • My avatar is broken
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2010, 11:10:26 PM »

hmm, sounds interesting. might try that later down the road. i signed up for that forum the other day. seems a little unorganized and hard to find info your looking for though but still alot of good information

good info but it's the H-T of e-cig forums.  Bunch of churchy mod-nutswinging nobgoblins.

vapersforum.com - some chicks get naked.

DasPoop

• Certified OG
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2010, 11:12:16 PM »

http://www.xtremevaping.com/

downside: a 60ml bottle of 100mg/ml is like $35
upside: that's like a truckload of cartons of cigs worth of nic for $35

I get my VG/PG from there too.  I use about a 60/40 mix of PG/VG and about 14mg/ml strength

I get *most* of my flavors from http://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/c-54-professional-diy-flavors.aspx

Spreadsheet for mixing ratios which is worth it's weight in gold: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/32206-ejuice-calculator-added-quantity-calculations.html
what if you fuck up the ratios by accident cant you like die from that shit??
Na mike:"quotquotthe one i had was a real bbw, not just a fat chick, but a huge fat chick"quotquot

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2010, 11:35:14 PM »

good info but it's the H-T of e-cig forums.  Bunch of churchy mod-nutswinging nobgoblins.

vapersforum.com - some chicks get naked.

lol, i noticed that too. ill check that one out

SloS13

• RHMT Ex-President
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • My avatar is broken
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2010, 11:37:57 PM »

what if you fuck up the ratios by accident cant you like die from that shit??

yes but you'd have to be semi-retarded to do so.

I mix up a 50ml batch of base and add flavoring to it in smaller batches.  That way I only have to handle the nicotine every few weeks.

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2010, 05:16:54 AM »

sounds like sometthing worth looking into

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2010, 11:11:57 AM »

I just order my juice from https://strictlyejuice.com/ and refill the carts that came with the ego. :)

I see they have free shipping after 10 dollars and I don't feel like waiting for my shit to come from china.

Carts suck.  China drip-tip FTW.  I like the RY4 from electronic-ash.  Just got a new 50ml bottle the other day.  I'm telling you fuckers, make your own juice.  Here's most of my shiz:

Looks nothing like a meth lab, or any sort of lab.  Stick to huffing paint and getting confused about electronic components, you're better at it.

darkelvis

• Certified OG
  • RHMT King of Rice
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2010, 11:47:02 AM »

I've only tried the camel and redbull...i'm not a fan of anyone's ry4

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2010, 01:25:43 PM »

how much juice you guys go though in a week? i smoke almost a pack a day and dont know how much to order

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2010, 01:46:37 PM »

once again, you guys look like tools smoking these dildos.... THEY ARE DILDOS

the best part about smoking is looking cool

this thread is embarassing
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

SloS13

• RHMT Ex-President
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • My avatar is broken
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2010, 01:53:05 PM »

how much juice you guys go though in a week? i smoke almost a pack a day and dont know how much to order

im probably at about 3ml or so, maybe a bit more/wk

SDRAWKCAB

• D series BALLA!
  • Certified OG
  • Rhino
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2010, 02:08:57 PM »

im probably at about 3ml or so, maybe a bit more/wk

I bought 3 10ml a month ago still have a full red bull and almost out of ry4 and usa. Iv been smoking real cigs to but Iv cut down to about a pack every 3 days from a pack a day.
I have sex like a winning race car.
I always finish first and have left many disappointed.

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2010, 03:49:54 AM »

just got home from work and my EGO was waiting here for me. trying to figure out the breakin now. it came with round tips and what looks like a flat tip too. it came with malb high cartriges, can i take the packing out and fill with cotton and my own juice since i forgot to get empty carts?

SloS13

• RHMT Ex-President
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • My avatar is broken
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2010, 09:04:40 AM »

just got home from work and my EGO was waiting here for me. trying to figure out the breakin now. it came with round tips and what looks like a flat tip too. it came with malb high cartriges, can i take the packing out and fill with cotton and my own juice since i forgot to get empty carts?

I'd suggest pulling out all the packing and just dripping 3 drops at a time directly on the atomizer until it goes dry or gross tasting AKA dripping. 

If you don't want to drip (AKA pussy), remove and clean out the stock packing, installation is reverse of removal, then fill the cart until the top of it isnt like a puddle but close to it (I think like 10-12 drops), and put 1 drop on the atty.

Eventually you will just drip though.  Carts suck.

SDRAWKCAB

• D series BALLA!
  • Certified OG
  • Rhino
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2010, 02:03:04 PM »

Eventually you will just drip though.  Carts suck.
So does you mother.
I tryed dripping, shit is gay if you doing anything other then just sitting around vaping.

SloS13

• RHMT Ex-President
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • My avatar is broken
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2010, 02:06:15 PM »

So does you mother.
I tryed dripping, shit is gay if you doing anything other then just sitting around vaping.

no you

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2010, 02:42:51 PM »

ive been just dripping it in there but really dont see this to be very practical if im out or the house. and the fruity flavor isnt very strong, tastes liek the marlb with a slight fruit after taste. was i expecting too much? lol

SloS13

• RHMT Ex-President
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • My avatar is broken
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2010, 02:59:06 PM »

ive been just dripping it in there but really dont see this to be very practical if im out or the house. and the fruity flavor isnt very strong, tastes liek the marlb with a slight fruit after taste. was i expecting too much? lol

Make your own shit if you want it to taste good. 

darkelvis

• Certified OG
  • RHMT King of Rice
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2010, 03:24:05 PM »

were you just switching flavors inside the same cart/using the same atty?   Before changing flavors in the cart i always take the stuffing out of it and wash it out, if I'm just refilling with the same flavor i'll just refill it without washing it.  Also when changing between two drastically different flavors (eg...cigarette to fruit, or regular cigarette to menthol) I'd recommend using a different atty too or else you will have a combination of the two flavors for a while.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2010, 06:38:45 PM »

Wow, this thread is awesome!  It's just like the advent of methadone completely did away with heroin abuse!  I'm so happy for you guys!

SDRAWKCAB

• D series BALLA!
  • Certified OG
  • Rhino
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2010, 03:59:25 AM »

Wow, this thread is awesome!  It's just like the advent of methadone completely did away with heroin abuse!  I'm so happy for you guys!
erasts me == dick fubcking josave.
FUCKEND Y MOTHER FUCKSHT!!!@!

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2010, 04:07:14 AM »

itt: niggers with no self control
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up