:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jay & Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP  :'(

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Who knows where to get bomb diggity deals on flat panel TV's? NSFW  (Read 8499 times)

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot

I've budgeted 600$ for a TV, would prefer a 37-42"... Does anyone know of any websites or stores with crazy good deals?

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

5thgenlx

• Certified OG
Re: Who knows where to get bomb diggity deals on flat panel TV's? NSFW
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 06:26:23 PM »

ebay. check fry's weekly ad's for their specials, best buy costs too much. give craigslist a shot.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 06:38:39 PM »

I just bought a LG 42" 720 p for 700 out the door from video onlky in lynnhood... It smokes the sharp aquos i took baCK that ate shit.

VERY happy... GREAT TV for the price.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 06:40:48 PM »

ebay. check fry's weekly ad's for their specials, best buy costs too much. give craigslist a shot.

i'm bidding on ebay now, and fry's is full of bullshit and semen. i went there yesterday, and not only were there 3 fucking employees just sitting there cracking jokes, but i stood in the department for 10 minutes before i had to go and ask for some fucking help- and when i did it was like i was inconveniencing them... and they didn't have the tv that was on their ad special... in fact, there were only 3 individual tv's in the entire country that were on their ad special and they wouldn't ship or price match.

not like i'm spending a shit ton of money, but for fucks sake. i'll never go back there.
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 06:42:18 PM »

I just bought a LG 42" 720 p for 700 out the door from video onlky in lynnhood... It smokes the sharp aquos i took baCK that ate shit.

you are unemployed sir. sell me that tv for less than you paid for it.

5thgenlx

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 06:47:25 PM »

i'm bidding on ebay now, and fry's is full of bullshit and semen. i went there yesterday, and not only were there 3 fucking employees just sitting there cracking jokes, but i stood in the department for 10 minutes before i had to go and ask for some fucking help- and when i did it was like i was inconveniencing them... and they didn't have the tv that was on their ad special... in fact, there were only 3 individual tv's in the entire country that were on their ad special and they wouldn't ship or price match.

not like i'm spending a shit ton of money, but for fucks sake. i'll never go back there.

i'm surprised there, i've never had a problem with fry's

bryantaylor

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 07:21:00 PM »

damn!  that is all.
90 miata - t3 and megasquirt
95 mark VIII
06 GSX-R 600
 i changed my sig as per Robb

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2009, 07:27:17 PM »

you are unemployed sir. sell me that tv for less than you paid for it.

negative.

Boiught it about 2 months ago. Lovew it... We have Verizon FIOS too... For the money, cant be beat

---GFI we build FAST---

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.

DRQPQUT

• Certified OG
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2009, 07:45:21 PM »

I've budgeted 600$ for a TV, would prefer a 37-42"... Does anyone know of any websites or stores with crazy good deals?

DO YOU LIVE IN WESTERN WA. i have a guy who sells 42 inch vizio for 400 bucks with a reciept and 30 day warranty

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2009, 07:56:06 PM »

tru talk

---GFI we build FAST---

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2009, 08:34:24 PM »

DO YOU LIVE IN WESTERN WA. i have a guy who sells 42 inch vizio for 400 bucks with a reciept and 30 day warranty

are they the 1080p's? i'm definitely interested.

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2009, 09:13:29 PM »

I like your pron sir

well played
The clock doesn'#039#039t own me

Topless chick + dominos pizza + 750hp civic = epic win

bigwig

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2009, 01:26:15 AM »

slickdeals.net

spoonfedcrx

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2009, 01:58:47 AM »

are they the 1080p's? i'm definitely interested.

I wouldn't worry about 1080p until you start to get into the 50" range, at least thats what I read when /i was looking.  I got a 37" LG 720 I bought 2 years ago for around 900.  Pictures nice.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2009, 02:13:29 AM »

serioiusly John. This TV kicks ASS for the price, I had bought a Sharp Aquos... I got so pissed off at the picture (not only on NTSC channels, but HDTV channels as well) I took it back and got my money back. Go to video only... If you want to check mine out holler and you can come have a look see...

EXCELLENT picture and LG has a 1 year fix it or replace it at your house warranty...

Choice!

---GFI we build FAST---

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2009, 02:14:28 AM »

walmart

visio are good tvs
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2009, 12:47:12 PM »

walmart

you will never catch me there unless it's an emergency. i'd rather spend the 8% more or whatever it is more somewhere else... but spiker and DRQPQUT, what's the haps on the tv craps?

patsmx5

• Certified OG
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2009, 01:14:35 PM »

walmart

you will never catch me there unless it's an emergency. i'd rather spend the 8% more or whatever it is more somewhere else... but spiker and DRQPQUT, what's the haps on the tv craps?
+ a million.
Quote: Originally Posted by Adam Hopkins
There is no such thing as too much boost. You could have too little rod, piston, or sleeve. But never too much boost.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2009, 01:17:53 PM »

oh yea i forgot wal mart is evil

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2009, 01:20:19 PM »

oh yea i forgot wal mart is evil

not saying it's evil, i just choose to spend my money in places that i think will benefit my community,  as gay as it sounds.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2009, 01:22:52 PM »

wal mart benefits your community 100000000x more than any mom and pop store. and its not that hard to figure out.

lots of jobs
lots of people coming from other places to shop there, and will probably stop at other places too
lots of local taxes (maybe thats not a benefit)

98redcavz24

• Certified OG
  • NE Crew
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2009, 02:52:16 PM »

Ok lets not turn this into a post about walmart providing jobs and the economy.

BDVT is right. Check cnet and do your homework. A year ago we bought 42" LG 720p for $1000 shipped and the thing is money. It out performs any tv for the same price or even more. Seriously fuck westinghouse and vizio and spend the extra 300 or so to get something DECENT. Those tv's are good FOR THE PRICE and that's about it. Go see what the user reviews say. It's not a tv for a fucking bar, it's for your house
I do, however, expect to say goodbye to a few of my daughters friends the summer before they go off to college. nbspnbsp I bid you good day, sir. -Abaz

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2009, 03:18:04 PM »

Justins busy feeding his face... Hell get at ya soon son..  He didnt answer the ohone when I called

---GFI we build FAST---

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2009, 03:21:10 PM »

Ok lets not turn this into a post about walmart providing jobs and the economy.

BDVT is right. Check cnet and do your homework. A year ago we bought 42" LG 720p for $1000 shipped and the thing is money. It out performs any tv for the same price or even more. Seriously fuck westinghouse and vizio and spend the extra 300 or so to get something DECENT. Those tv's are good FOR THE PRICE and that's about it. Go see what the user reviews say. It's not a tv for a fucking bar, it's for your house

it's a temporary tv until i can save up the 2k to get a baller tv. for 400 bones, it's a no brainer.

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2009, 10:00:18 AM »

wal mart benefits your community 100000000x more than any mom and pop store. and its not that hard to figure out.

lots of jobs
lots of people coming from other places to shop there, and will probably stop at other places too

Wow, you really don't have much of a clue, do you?

"Similar to increased foreign investment, research shows that more Wal-Marts destroy jobs rather than create them. For every two jobs Wal-Mart creates, three jobs are lost in the community. And since the average Wal-Mart employee makes $11,700 annually, which is below the poverty line for a single mother with 2 children, wages throughout the community are reduced as well. "

"A full-time Wal-Mart employee earns less than $12,000 a year, and they are offered few if any health care benefits. A full-time employee as defined by the company is anyone who clocks-in 28 hours a week. 28 hours a week, by the way, is just below the threshold that would require Wal-Mart to pay their "Associates" benefits."

"Wal-Mart's success has turned many Main Streets of small-town U.S.A. into ghost towns. A 1995 Iowa survey showed that of the small retail industry devastation statewide, half the clothing stores, nearly one-third of the hardware and shoe stores, one-fourth of the department and building materials stores, and nearly one-fifth of jewelry stores had closed their doors because of Wal-Mart.

What's more is that Wal-Mart usually buys cheap land on the outskirts of town and uses their clout to get local officials to grant special tax breaks at taxpayers' expense. This amounts to nothing more than bidding for redundant jobs with public funds."
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 11:05:23 AM by Ntrain2k »

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2009, 10:10:53 AM »

lots of jobs

Wow, you really don't have much of a clue, do you?

Try to defend an anti-Walmart mentality to a single mother whose stance is "Wal-mart fed my family when I was poor, excuse me but not everyone can afford your morality."

I choose not to comment on Wal-mart for that exact reason.  However, I can comment on this:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4549482&CatId=3810
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4330947&CatId=3810

Tiger Direct is THE best way to get scammed, never get rebates, have warranty denied, etc.  WTF, dude?  This is not the first time you've had this pointed out to you.

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2009, 10:33:58 AM »

Try to defend an anti-Walmart mentality to a single mother whose stance is "Wal-mart fed my family when I was poor, excuse me but not everyone can afford your morality."

Sorry JD, but I'm of the firm belief that the China Mart mentality of buying the cheapest shit we can get is a good part of what is bringing this country down.

That single mother also has numerous other options to feed her family, even cheaper then walmart.

http://www.angelfoodministries.com/ <---A week of food for a family of 4 for $30.00.

Local farmers markets

Etc, Etc.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 10:41:13 AM by Ntrain2k »

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2009, 11:03:02 AM »

Local farmers markets around here only taylor to the well paid.  I know for a fact most cant afford them cause they are generally one to two dollars higher PER ITEM at the farmers market than at teh food lion at teh other end of the block.  Sad thing is Wal mart can still beat teh food lion by atleast a buck making farmers market like 2-3 dollars cheaper than most alternatives.

Unless you are shopping at Churchs/Charities or dollar store foods you arent beating Wally World on cheapness.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2009, 11:07:29 AM »

Local farmers markets around here only taylor to the well paid.  I know for a fact most cant afford them cause they are generally one to two dollars higher PER ITEM at the farmers market than at teh food lion at teh other end of the block.  Sad thing is Wal mart can still beat teh food lion by atleast a buck making farmers market like 2-3 dollars cheaper than most alternatives.

Unless you are shopping at Churchs/Charities or dollar store foods you arent beating Wally World on cheapness.

Funny, our local farmers markets are quite a good value compared to Wal-Mart. Locally, Aldi also kills WalMart on grocery pricing.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 11:16:47 AM by Ntrain2k »
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up