:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got video of your car doing rippers or dirty 2/3rds? post them up! (link)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: What really happened at UC Davis  (Read 5850 times)

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
What really happened at UC Davis
« on: December 04, 2011, 04:04:19 PM »

15 minutes long.....cops showed restraint, were not allowed to leave, pepper spray them.

UC Davis Pepper Spray - What Really Happened
OG before the OG'#039#039s

jabberwock

Re: What really happened at UC Davis
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 04:35:28 PM »

Oh no.. pepper spray.

If college kids have enough time to protest and be pains in the ass.. they need more homework.

Don't like college?  Get a job.

jabberwock

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 04:37:59 PM »

ps I want someone to make a UC Davis pepper spraying cop sticker.. like Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes pissing.

slappynuts

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 06:04:29 PM »

You cant walk into a crowd and then claim you were surrounded.

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 06:27:49 PM »

You cant walk into a crowd and then claim you were surrounded.

Take off the conspiracy glasses then watch it again.

rawr

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 06:37:12 PM »

Video makes me want to be a cop if I get to pepper spray a bunch of douchers.

slappynuts

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 07:03:00 PM »

Keep making excuses for these fascist fuckers and eventually you will become a victim of them. Do we really want our government imposing their will whenever the interests are inconvenient for them?

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 07:40:49 PM »

Keep making excuses for these fascist fuckers and eventually you will become a victim of them. Do we really want our government imposing their will whenever the interests are inconvenient for them?

are you calling those dipshit kids fascists?
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

slappynuts

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2011, 07:48:59 PM »

are you calling those dipshit kids fascists?

No they are just obnoxious kids. The fascists would be the ones who own the cops and dont want people getting behind the OWS movement.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2011, 08:36:32 PM »

i don't want people behind the fuckassed OWS movement either. those fucking retards have wasted every bit of press opportunity they've ever had. that "movement" which mostly consists of "sitting still" would be better off in a ditch in bosnia covered with lime and soil.

"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2011, 09:10:29 PM »

i don't want people behind the fuckassed OWS movement either. those fucking retards have wasted every bit of press opportunity they've ever had. that "movement" which mostly consists of "sitting still" would be better off in a ditch in bosnia covered with lime and soil.

^This^

I've had bowel movements that had more force than this movement. They are nothing but a bunch of clueless, worthless slackasses.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 09:36:12 PM »

slappynuts what the hell?

Mob STUPIDITY.

It's simple:
- It's not their property
- Plenty of warnings
- Blocking police, who look like they need to get to a stairmaster

I'm all for a good protest when it's actually attempting to make things better.  If someone was on your property, you would want them off, and you have the legal right to get them off.  The cops would come to get rid of them for you.  I understand it's open to the public, but it's still owned by a private party that can decide what does/doesn't occur there.  Those that got arrested broke the law, and had plenty of warning.  Those that got pepper sprayed had plenty of warning, and quite honestly I'm not sure I could have restrained myself so well.  They're not accomplishing shit by preventing the cops from moving back to their donuts, except possibly fucking someone else over that may legitimately need one.

Stupid kids, this bunch.

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2011, 09:44:10 PM »

Regardless of them not following the warnings, that would have just made it easier for cops to give additional citations. Police may only use additional force (taser, gas, spray, GUNS) if the subject is resisting arrest. Sitting on the ground and not even getting handcuffed is not resisting physical force.

It's not about the hippies whining about collage tuition or cops not liking the shanty towns. Its about cops lying and not following the law-and getting away with it. The non-violent protesters were forcibly "evicted" from the park and cited when they broke the law, while the cops were just given replacement canisters when they broke the law.

The mobs that have shown up in countries like Greece and Libya had firebombs and were lobbing rocks. I can see spray and gas being needed there, but these were a bunch of hippies that couldn't even cut down a tree to save their lives. Cops here aren't supposed to use such devices when cuffs and two guys is all they need to move the people.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2011, 10:27:15 PM »

HiProfile, the next time you are obstructing justice while in process of second degree trespassing on, you'd be lucky to only get sprayed.

It also appears that the cop doing the spraying called it in and got permission to escalate as they were in the middle of a mob.

Thankfully these kids are pussies and couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag.

slappynuts

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2011, 10:45:19 PM »

HiProfile, the next time you are obstructing justice while in process of second degree trespassing on, you'd be lucky to only get sprayed.

It also appears that the cop doing the spraying called it in and got permission to escalate as they were in the middle of a mob.

Thankfully these kids are pussies and couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag.

This is going to come as a surprise to you but the whole idea of non violent protest is to be non violent. These cops showed up with the intentions to escalate this into a violent confrontation. Even after they sprayed the fuck out of these people with pepper spray they remained non violent. The cops here were assholes.

You can talk all tough ass about these protesters that were intentionally non violent,but do you know what the next progression is if you dont let them protest peacefully? If violence is what you want to see it looks like thats what you will get. Be careful what you wish for.

ghettoturbo

• Dedicated Xenocron minion
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2011, 10:59:13 PM »

I'm fine with the cops wanting to ruin these people's day.  They were warned multiple times and wouldn't leave.  Regardless of the fact that the cops probably could have just walked through the crowd....you don't box in police wearing riot gear.  The hippies should have known better. 

Being non-violent doesn't mean you can do what you want as long as its not violent.  It seems people want to use the non-violent thing to just make it more sensational when they get in trouble because "we weren't even being violent!" 

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2011, 11:02:06 PM »

i'd respect the ows idiots more if they were violent.

klyph

• Proletariat for Life!
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2011, 12:14:31 AM »

Yeah, the cops were trapped, held prisoner by those menacing protestors who so threateningly sat on the ground. Pass that crack pipe, you've had enough.

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2011, 12:36:46 AM »

this, they like to compare themselves to the uprisings in the middle east but they are too pussy to murder a cop that is oppressing them. same thing happened here in feb 11, when our gov passed a budget repair bill that the unions didnt like. they thought chanting was going to make him change his mind. i think 100k people with lead pipes, pitchforks, and torches are the way it can be done.
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2011, 12:58:05 AM »

Yeah, the cops were trapped, held prisoner by those menacing protestors who so threateningly sat on the ground. Pass that crack pipe, you've had enough.

I agree.  They should have trampled right over them with their riot gear and such.  Move or get injured.

Passenger

• Certified OG
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2011, 01:01:37 AM »

To those of you that mentioned this as being a violent event, get a grip. Its pepper spray, no one even got their ass beat, quit being a bunch of faggots and go worry about something more important.

DSharp

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2011, 01:47:44 AM »

Why didn't the cops just grab these kids and move them out of the way?  Is it so hard to overpower a 110 pound hippy?

anyone notice the cop with the paintball gun?  That cant really be paintballs?
No escape from the mass mind rape

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2011, 01:50:23 AM »

Why didn't the cops just grab these kids and move them out of the way?  Is it so hard to overpower a 110 pound hippy?

anyone notice the cop with the paintball gun?  That cant really be paintballs?

paintballs filled with pepper agent. They sting and then your eyes burn.

rawr

• Certified OG
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2011, 02:23:18 AM »

Realistically a crowd of people who get bear maced who outnumber their opponents 20:1 and don't do shit about it deserve it.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2011, 03:48:53 AM »

I'm fine with the cops wanting to ruin these people's day.  They were warned multiple times and wouldn't leave.  Regardless of the fact that the cops probably could have just walked through the crowd....you don't box in police wearing riot gear.  The hippies should have known better.

Correct.

The cops comported themselves reasonably within their understanding of the situation.  The problem is (... or my understanding of the problem anyway...) that there was faculty involved, and they had gone through the Dean to get approval for the protest, right down to the tents.  And the Dean calls in the riot squad anyway.  It still doesn't excuse the hippies being HURR DURR sub-cretinous intellects, but does explain why the protest organizers might have not taken the situation seriously.

Ditto.

Realistically a crowd of people who get bear maced who outnumber their opponents 20:1 and don't do shit about it deserve it.

Quit recycling YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR's points.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2011, 04:08:50 AM »

Les Teargas ....MOAR TAZER PLEASE BRO.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2011, 07:37:01 AM »

These cops showed up with the intentions to escalate this into a violent confrontation. Even after they sprayed the fuck out of these people with pepper spray they remained non violent. The cops here were assholes.

Oh yea, they showed up with the intention of pepper spraying. They woke up thst morning and said, "I think I'll pepper spray some worthless hippies today.".
You spend too much time worshipping Alex over at prisonplanet.

To those of you that mentioned this as being a violent event, get a grip. Its pepper spray, no one even got their ass beat, quit being a bunch of faggots and go worry about something more important.

^this^

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2011, 08:26:37 AM »

They just need moar jesus.  Im going to pray for them.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

jabberwock

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2011, 09:36:28 AM »

They just need moar jesus.  Im going to pray for them.
el oh el

nock

• pro... muther fuckin pro...
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2011, 05:17:51 PM »

i think of it like a blokade, because well, thats what they did. generally in any blokade who ever fires frist is the bad guy. dosent really matter who started it. i have to wonder if thats what all the police chiefs are thinking, the OWS dipshit lawyers are thinking somthing else all togather, but its hard to say.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up