:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Build thread database... check it. (link)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: who thinks xenocron is a piece of shit?  (Read 31364 times)

julio_boostamante_nigga!

• Certified OG
Re: who thinks xenocron is a piece of shit?
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2009, 08:06:55 PM »

westside

is the best side nigga!

QikEnuF

« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2009, 08:15:06 PM »

EAST SIDEEEEEE

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2009, 08:15:59 PM »

New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

QikEnuF

« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2009, 08:19:21 PM »

Sucks that nothing cool rhymes with east.

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2009, 08:22:38 PM »

FEAST

LEAST

MUCKING FAGGOT-AST

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

QikEnuF

Re: who knows xenocron is a piece of shit?
« Reply #95 on: March 07, 2009, 08:25:13 PM »

YEAST SIDE NIGGA!

The title of this thread should be changed to "Who knows xenocron is a piece of shit"

I see what you did there...

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #96 on: March 08, 2009, 03:37:26 PM »

BUMP

Towdogg

• Certified OG
  • Cfm's don't roll through an air intake!
« Reply #97 on: March 08, 2009, 07:32:40 PM »

Damn long read

Xeno is a sell out

I hope all the bad things in life happen to him and only him.

ApexSilver06MR

• RealHomeMadeTurbo's "pee wee"
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • RealHomeMadeTurbo Resident Cocksmith!
« Reply #98 on: March 08, 2009, 08:06:41 PM »

hey jeff..   i like the bangbus
pee wee for the size of my p..........

Nor*Cal Spoolin'#039#039 Nig Nog

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #100 on: March 09, 2009, 08:52:01 PM »

hey jeff..   i like the bangbus

speaking of bangbus, someone needs to go back and get all the p/w I posted in the OG forum!! Someone that's not banned!
www.crzytuning.com

Nobody comes into my house and shits all over it.  

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #101 on: March 09, 2009, 08:52:45 PM »

I gotta say, this was a shitty move on his part. Very thoughtless. I'm sure he regrets it now, but it's obviously much too late.

The old HMT is dead to me, and soon enough it will just be dead in general. This is my new home. Old HMT is tainted and I will never go back. It's like why Jeff sold his old CRX because it had been stolen, just felt wrong.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

g_shok

• Certified OG
  • SuperSport
« Reply #102 on: March 09, 2009, 08:58:00 PM »

hey jeff..   i like the bangbus

speaking of bangbus, someone needs to go back and get all the p/w I posted in the OG forum!! Someone that's not banned!

im on it
ride or die - smoke &ampamp fly
What I look forward to is continued immaturity followed by death.

malichite

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Harbor Freight Ninja!
« Reply #103 on: March 09, 2009, 09:00:54 PM »

It aint much but xeno already lost a eCtune sale from me out of the deal.  I wont be sending anyone else there for shit either.  Probably about a 2k a year hit just from loss of sales by me. 
You hhave just failed on so many levels, im waiting for someone else to verbally slap you in the gooch with a mallet

glustic

• Certified OG
  • Jay is a fucking homo
« Reply #104 on: March 09, 2009, 09:04:13 PM »

It aint much but xeno already lost a eCtune sale from me out of the deal.  I wont be sending anyone else there for shit either.  Probably about a 2k a year hit just from loss of sales by me. 

I was planning on buying s300 from him plus an ecu... but looks like I will have to look elsewhere, anyone know of a reputable place?
fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.. nbspnbsp BIG FUCKING MISTAKE

-BUK

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #105 on: March 09, 2009, 09:07:44 PM »

I bought a laptop last week so I can learn to tune, the tuning stuff was next. I will pay triple for it somewere else, anywere other then xenocock.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #106 on: March 09, 2009, 09:16:52 PM »

I bought a laptop last week so I can learn to tune, the tuning stuff was next. I will pay triple for it somewere else, anywere other then xenocock.

Is the TPRC the first victim?
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #107 on: March 09, 2009, 09:17:59 PM »

look for windowed block post comming soon  :noel:

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #108 on: March 09, 2009, 09:26:51 PM »

look for windowed block post comming soon  :noel:

Been there done that a few times, one of the many reasons I am going to the NC tooners fest if it is still on.
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

leed

• Certified OG
« Reply #109 on: March 09, 2009, 09:45:36 PM »

I for one, do not think that Chris is a piece of shit.  He just didnt go about it in the best way.  I will still buy things as needed from his business. No big deal.

malichite

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Harbor Freight Ninja!
« Reply #110 on: March 09, 2009, 09:59:54 PM »

What gets me is about 1 week prior to the sale, someone mentioned something about having donations for HMT.  A bunch of people steped up and were willing to donate but xeno woudn't except.  He said that the sponsers more then paid for it and he wouldn't except donations.  It must have already been in the works by then.
You hhave just failed on so many levels, im waiting for someone else to verbally slap you in the gooch with a mallet

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #111 on: March 09, 2009, 10:05:12 PM »

I don't think he's a piece of shit either just made a really poor decision. I believe he is honest about feeling bad, remember he was part of the hmt family before he bought it. However i used support him as a sponsor now I will buy from other sources if they have better prices.
92GSR - mild interest

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2009, 09:40:34 PM »

I dont understand how anyone can think what he did was cool and we should all love him again because he said sorry  ???

Brain

• http://binarytechzone.com
« Reply #113 on: March 11, 2009, 10:17:19 PM »

I dont understand how anyone can think what he did was cool and we should all love him again because he said sorry  ???

I might be mistaken but from what i understand no one is saying what he did was cool and still 'love' him, but also i feel the same way as you guys, not about him as a person because i dont know him personally but i just think he made a genuine mistake with the WRONG group of people, didnt think this through and now he's paying for it and knows that.  i'm just glad that this time around you guys stood your stance, and is building RHMT up from nothing. turbothis failed but i dont think anyone really expected it to last.

MantisX

« Reply #114 on: March 12, 2009, 09:21:42 AM »

Hes never been anything but fair to me customer/merchant wise. I bought all my tuning shit from him. Pretty fucked up how it went down over HMT though.

MantisX

Lowerit

• Certified OG
« Reply #115 on: March 12, 2009, 09:32:02 AM »

I think you guys may be a little hard on him. He said over and over that he didn't know that RickP was going to alter the site as he did, and I believe him.

It came down to a mistake in judgment, it's not as though he has taken the money and run, he has tried to get the site back and even taken more then his fair share of verbal beatings and I bet spam to his business.

You have to figure in this day and age, with the state of the economy selling aftermarket Honda parts and tuning them is probably not the most lucrative, people have wives, kids and mortgages to take care of. It's easy to call it at face value , but no one knows the real story. For him the 35K could have meant paying his mortgage and bills on time or loosing his business.

and as pissed as you all may be about the situation, something great came of it. A lot of the Noobs were purged and left on the old HMT, while the size of the forum may have shrunk, the camaraderie grew 10 fold.
fuck you

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #116 on: March 12, 2009, 09:33:14 AM »

i have to be honest.  when he posted up the sorry thread on the old site i immeditaly went to a "Oh shit how do we unfuck this" and shoot him an email and created i think 2 threads that were ultimately deleted saying help chris buy it back.

More i think about it though the more i just dont fucking get it.  If you are sick of your daddy duties ont eh site then you are certainly doing it wrong.  you delegate out to yoru admins and if that isnt working well get new or more admins.  sellign the site is sorta like a last ditch effort not even mentioning the fact that this site has more community than most states or counties.  I cant think of anywhere else where fuckers who have never seen each other showed up from as far as cali to chill at a members house for an HMT meet.  thats fucking impressive.

I agree we shouldnt beat a dead horse and im sure hes really beat up on him self for it but.... Dude that action is soley responsible for killing an endangered species.  To wierd to live to rare to die.

you killed a unicorn.  but like only if unicorns were totaly badass with like laser beam eyes and fire mains and could spit fire like dragons or something like that. yeah.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

MantisX

« Reply #117 on: March 12, 2009, 09:43:48 AM »

I agree we shouldnt beat a dead horse and im sure hes really beat up on him self for it but.... Dude that action is soley responsible for killing an endangered species.  To wierd to live to rare to die.

you killed a unicorn.  but like only if unicorns were totaly badass with like laser beam eyes and fire mains and could spit fire like dragons or something like that. yeah.

Truth.

junkyard racer

« Reply #118 on: March 12, 2009, 10:17:39 AM »

You have to figure in this day and age, with the state of the economy selling aftermarket Honda parts and tuning them is probably not the most lucrative, people have wives, kids and mortgages to take care of. It's easy to call it at face value , but no one knows the real story. For him the 35K could have meant paying his mortgage and bills on time or loosing his business.

Chris' income is none of my business, but I do have reason to believe he is doing pretty dam good for himself. Chris went from the guy who sold ECU parts in dollar general sandwich bags to chipping ECU's on a school desk he got out of the trash to owning a gas station to now having an employee and a full time business that he runs himself. Also, IIRC he left his engineering position to fullfill the xenocron tuning thing. I don't think he was hurting for money.

He didn't sell it to put food on his table. Where he went wrong is selling it to a nobody. Selling out on everyone without anyone knowing. He says he tried to sell it to a few of 'his' moderators and I believe him...but IMO i'd venture to say that there is somoene on that forum who would have boughten HMT and not run it straight into the ground. If he didn't want the hassle of running the forum along with his day to day personal and business life, he should have paid someone from HMT to help him out with that, and maybe brought on a few more sponsors to cover the cost of paying someone to run the forum. HMT was growing, and growing fast. There are many different ways HMT could have went, what happened was the absolute worst way it could have gone.

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2009, 10:45:52 AM »

See thats what i mean.  I can think of atleast 17 different possibilites if it was as simple as He was tired of it or it costed too much or someshit like that.  We all have our opinions of certain members for whatever reasons over teh years but lets face it, at this point widebooty would have been a better choice than a random Rick. 

the more i think about it I just cant fathom what brought him to the "I'll sell it to the highest bidder" thoguht.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up