:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jay & Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP  :'(

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Drug test  (Read 10634 times)

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
Drug test
« on: April 15, 2009, 06:51:41 PM »

Ok so I haven't smoked any weed since March 14th. I have a piss test on Friday afternoon and I'm concerned about it. Need some advice on getting this shit out of my system if it isn't already.
92GSR - mild interest

jagojon3

• Certified OG
Re: Drug test
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 06:56:17 PM »

You have two options. Substitution and dilution.

Substitution means using someone else's pee, or a synthetic urine. Guaranteed to work unless they find out which usually isn't possible unless you go blabbing to someone.

Dilution means drinking a lot of water beforehand to dilute your levels. You need to take a lot of vitamin B to keep your piss yellow and some other chemicals to keep the creatinine levels up.

This website has all the information you need to know, read the stickies and spend some time reading other threads. If you go the substitution method I recommend QuickFix.

http://www.marijuana.com/urine-testing/

Turkey soup pancakes sir

shadow

• Certified OG
  • out either bangin gears or your mom
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 06:59:11 PM »

drink shit ton of water, and go buy some giant horse tranqualizer looking drug test passing pills, and a home test kit. take giant pills, drink more water. take test.

cousin did it, it worked.
'Get the fucking handout and give it to me. I'll put a "Sponsored by Darkelvis Racing" banner on my drag car, and spend the money on crack and hookers.'

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 07:00:29 PM »

Its been a month man. Thc stick in your fat cells. I know my brother who is skinny, can smoke a bunch of pot, and 2 weeks later pass a piss test. Me on the other hand is a fat fuck and it takes a month. You SHOULD be fine. You could always go to a shop and get some piss cleaner.
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 07:00:42 PM »

why does your piss have to be yellow, mine is almost always totally clear because i drink a lot of water
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 07:15:16 PM »

why does your piss have to be yellow, mine is almost always totally clear because i drink a lot of water

They will assume you have diluted (drank a ton of water) and either make you retest or call it an automatic fail depending on why you are taking the test. Even if your normally have clear piss, it won't fly with them.

And about THC staying in your system, it varies from person to person. Two people who are exactly the same weight: One person might be clean after a week, one person might take 2 months. Don't go by what one person tells you on the internet. Read up on the website I linked you to.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

shadow

• Certified OG
  • out either bangin gears or your mom
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 07:27:40 PM »

guess there are a lot of druggies around you jago.  not all places are like that, piss is piss, we have healthy people, not everyones pisses yellow. some of us drink plenty of water.
'Get the fucking handout and give it to me. I'll put a "Sponsored by Darkelvis Racing" banner on my drag car, and spend the money on crack and hookers.'

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 07:29:25 PM »

guess there are a lot of druggies around you jago.  not all places are like that, piss is piss, we have healthy people, not everyones pisses yellow. some of us drink plenty of water.

What are you trying to say? No lab will accept a clear piss sample.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

jhonda

• BOATS-n-HOES
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 07:55:30 PM »

better just get a nice rope and find a good tree 4 ur-self  just incase, no just playing i know that when my girlfriend was pregnant with my daughter she had to go into the doctors for some kind of check up and earlier at work she ate some fruit loops (or some kind of) cereal. but they made her pee in a cup so they could check it for whatever they check for and all the sugar in the cereal messed the test up but not sure if that would do anything in ur situation  :-\
stock b20-vtec + 342hp 247wtq = NO TRACTION

hatchboy

• my wife= hotter than a 2 dollar pistol.
  • Certified OG
  • Bombs Over Baghdad
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 08:07:08 PM »

What are you trying to say? No lab will accept a clear piss sample.
Not true. I get tested VERY frequently sense i am active duty, and like most people in my command, there is a BIG emphasis on staying hydrated and having clear piss. I would say OVER 50% of samples collected are more clear than yellow if not completely clear. I Myself can not remember the last time i gave a yellow sample.

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 08:13:06 PM »

Guess they aren't very strict then. Your testing facility is not representative of a typical one.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

hatchboy

• Certified OG
  • Bombs Over Baghdad
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2009, 08:17:40 PM »

Guess they aren't very strict then. Your testing facility is not representative of a typical one.
So the national testing facilities that do military arn't very strict? They test for absolutely EVERYTHING. I know for sure that all branches of the military put alot of emphasis on being hydrated. being hydrated equals pissing clear.
Almost every military head (bathroom) i go in has a color piss chart above the urinal so you can analyze your damn color and it tells you how much more water you should drink. Its annoying as all hell but it's there. I would say they are very strict..

E-b0la

• Certified OG
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2009, 08:19:28 PM »

I took a piss test for a job last wednesday, and it had been about 2 weeks since I had smoked, (I'm like a once a week smoker, if that). Passed it just fine.

I did drink fluids before hand just to be safe, but not enough to make it perfectly clear.

Don't buy those bullshit pills and drinks. I wasted $30 on them because I was nervous. An I never took them, they're still on my desk.

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2009, 08:19:45 PM »

If you can pass the test by doing nothing other than drinking water, then yes, that is NOT STRICT.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2009, 08:20:39 PM »

I took a piss test for a job last wednesday, and it had been about 2 weeks since I had smoked, (I'm like a once a week smoker, if that). Passed it just fine.

I did drink fluids before hand just to be safe, but not enough to make it perfectly clear.

Don't buy those bullshit pills and drinks. I wasted $30 on them because I was nervous. An I never took them, they're still on my desk.

It's true, those drinks are a scam. They work on the simple principle of dilution, which you can do for yourself for $5. The drinks don't work all the time, or even most of the time.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

E-b0la

• Certified OG
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2009, 08:25:42 PM »

If you can pass the test by doing nothing other than drinking water, then yes, that is NOT STRICT.

Well from what I've read there's two different levels they test for with THC; 50ng/mL and 15ng/mL  (nanograms/milliliter)

50ng is typical for a drug screening for jobs and stuff, and usually 15 is the tight one. If the 50ng test comes back questionable they may do a 15ng test to verify.

If you're nervous, pick up one of those home drug test kits and test it yourself. I did and I'm glad, it was relieved when it came back neg. It was the one at rite-aid. It's like $15.

Don't get the coke, PCP, Meth combo one, (unless you do that shit i guess) That shit costs $$.

E-b0la

• Certified OG
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2009, 08:26:39 PM »

It's true, those drinks are a scam. They work on the simple principle of dilution, which you can do for yourself for $5. The drinks don't work all the time, or even most of the time.

I think the only thing of value in the pills I bought was that they had creatine suppliment. other than that the rest is bullshit.

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2009, 08:28:27 PM »

If you have time and can wait a few days to get a home test, buy them on ebay. You can get a pack of 10 for $15, as opposed to getting 1 for $15 at walgreen's.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2009, 08:31:50 PM »

Ok well after some reading it looks like I should be ok but I'm going to drink a fuck ton of liquids for the rest of the week just in case. I have some multivitamins that turn my piss super yelllow so I'll take a few of those before the test to get some yellow coloring back.

What are you guys' experiences? Clean after 30 days?
92GSR - mild interest

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2009, 08:33:33 PM »

I don't smoke very much and my levels were 60 ng/mL after quitting for a month. Surprised me.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

colt45

• Mista Pimpsta
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2009, 08:34:04 PM »

i don't have to take a test to tell you i do drugs

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2009, 08:35:19 PM »

Peanut butter and crack sandwich!

Turkey soup pancakes sir

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2009, 08:40:19 PM »

Peanut butter and crack sandwich!

LOL my sides hurt

hatchboy

• Certified OG
  • Bombs Over Baghdad
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2009, 09:03:58 PM »

Who was talking about passing a test by drinking nothing but water?
No, not me... I was responding to your post that said no lab will accept clear piss.
I said that in the military we get tested very often (at least i do) and in the military (at least here) there is a strong emphasis on being hydrated at all times, which makes your piss clear.
And never once has a sample been disqualified or sent back or auto failed due to being clear. I am one of my commands urinalysis coordinators...

slaminsam

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2009, 09:22:02 PM »

I really dont think the color matters at all.  Its the specific gravity that will show dilution.  Cranberry juice is good for flushing you out also. The acidity helps flush your kidneys out.  Back when I used to smoke thats what I used or a lil vinegar cocktail.  The last test I took I was quit a month to the day and passed with flying colors on a random test. Since you have been quit for a month i wouldnt stress it and just drink you about a half of a gallon of cranberry the day before if nothing else and pee away lol.

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2009, 09:33:26 PM »

Yeah I smoked a few times that weekend and probably not for 2 or 3 weeks before that, it's not something I do a lot of.

Edit: not something I do a lot of.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 12:17:26 AM by brine04 »
92GSR - mild interest

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2009, 12:16:26 AM »

Drinking tons of water will not "wash" the THC out.  THC is stored in your fat, and unless you can wash fat away it's not going to just rinse out.

Different testing facilities test differently, so saying one doesn't care what color your piss is doesn't mean that another won't.  ALL of the facilities I've been to specifically state they can ask you to submit another sample if they have ANY reason to believe it's altered.  They don't have to give you a reason, they can just ask you to retest.

I personally just buy the synthetic piss.  It works every time.

I did get caught with it once because I was lazy and put it in my sock, and they asked me to pull up my pants legs.  They let me test anyway and somehow I passed after getting pretty blazed the previous day.

Ricky101

• Certified OG
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2009, 12:21:31 AM »

if u havent smoked since the 14th of march u r clean.... unless u r over weight and dont exercise.. then it might take longer than 30days.. as for drinking a lot of water now, or getting those kits they sell.. they wont work if the people testing u "gravity test which means if your pee is too clean, which they test immediately, they make u wait for an hour to test again..and then your THC will show up.. but its been 30 days..i wouldnt stress

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2009, 12:23:44 AM »

Yeah I smoked a few times that weekend and probably not for 2 or 3 weeks before that, it's not something I do a lot of.

Edit: not something I do a lot of.

Just get sobus to piss in something and sneak that shit in. I tested fine before I started snap on and I had smoked like 15days prior.
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2009, 12:26:22 AM »

... unless u r over weight and dont exercise...

Bahaha, Bnorth now you will be wishing you kept wl girl around longer.  :P
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up