:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Official RHMT TANK! that's right i said a TANK! (link)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: If I can make it somewhat right, I will  (Read 64100 times)

N1ghtM0nkey

• Certified OG
Re: If I can make it somewhat right, I will
« Reply #210 on: March 09, 2009, 12:42:00 AM »

Haha, Bernie Madoff.

chris

« Reply #211 on: March 09, 2009, 12:49:45 AM »

flux capacitor would come in handy

hotrex

• Certified OG
  • rough riding niggas since 2002
« Reply #212 on: March 09, 2009, 12:53:12 AM »

all im going to say is i called it...

fuck the old in with the new.

hmt needed a catastrophy tto relight the fire we all once had and weed out all the ricer niggers we became infested with.
1. nbspnbsp choda nbspnbsp 584 up, 134 down
 area between your bag and your asshole
Johnny bliss'#039#039s mom really worked my choda yesterday, I wont be able to ride my bike for a week

Sinister

• insane in the membrane
  • Certified OG
« Reply #213 on: March 09, 2009, 01:22:15 AM »

So Apex I hear you like turtles? wtf man lol
3/5/09 - RIP HMT

snm95ls

• Certified OG
« Reply #214 on: March 09, 2009, 01:22:49 AM »

It feels like 2005 over here.  Much more like it was when I joined.

We need some more builds and good ripper vids.

Fuck I need to finally build a turbo Honduh.

:P

It'll probably never happen though.

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #215 on: March 09, 2009, 01:36:23 AM »

For whatever fucking reason, any time I tried to sell something on HMT that could POSSIBLY look like I could start vending, XENOCRON was up my ass. Polite, yes, but like a hawk when greenbacks were involved.

In hindsight, its really funny, really ironic.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #216 on: March 09, 2009, 02:05:42 AM »

i think it was a good thing that happened, we needed it. its already a better place then it was before. ALOT more familiar names i have seen in awhile.

The OP just called me a nigger in the for sale section do the mods allow this kind of thing to happen around here?

hatchboy

• my wife= hotter than a 2 dollar pistol.
  • Certified OG
  • Bombs Over Baghdad
« Reply #217 on: March 09, 2009, 02:20:12 AM »

It's a good feeling.

Chris, if you ever check back, you could give back to the RHMT community by offering retarded near cost or below cost discounts to certified rhmt og's. Use your money you made from the sale as profit to cover it. That way it would benefit us while maybe making us continue to by things from you in the future...

but... then again we see how you are with money. So fat chance of any of this happening or even that you will ever check back..

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #218 on: March 09, 2009, 02:22:08 AM »

or we could just goto digikey ourselves and order it?

The OP just called me a nigger in the for sale section do the mods allow this kind of thing to happen around here?

hatchboy

• my wife= hotter than a 2 dollar pistol.
  • Certified OG
  • Bombs Over Baghdad
« Reply #219 on: March 09, 2009, 02:30:18 AM »

or we could just goto digikey ourselves and order it?
I was thinking on things other than chips etc.

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #220 on: March 09, 2009, 02:33:46 AM »

oh ok, im not even sure of what he sells anymore. i havent been to his site in years.

Bernie Madoff

• Soul Scorcher
« Reply #221 on: March 09, 2009, 08:49:42 AM »

As far as forgiveness (not that you give a fuck) Im not exactly one to sit and feel sorry for you nor buy that you gave a fuck about any of us in how not only you treated us by SELLING the fuck out (read selling US THE FUCK OUT), but by being  NO fucking better than that cockgobbling nigger...  I called you with an issue I had with one of our memebrs possibly costing me my freedom... SInce you "didnt want to deal with it" You fucking banned me. You could have gave a fuck about my well being...

Well. on that note Fuck you.  On a professional level, I can deal with you. Other than that...  (Not that you give a sdhit)...  I dont associate with people who fuck me over. , I dont surround myself with people whom backfuckingstab there brothers, their supposed family...

I hope everything works out for you, and that you find peace in yourself....

In fact im happy to hear your sentiments in this thread, It shows not only that you have balls, but you still have some of your soul left.

Maybe next time youre put in a position to deal with someone elses issues when you can help them, youll think of shit like this and how you felt when you realize that your no fucking better.

The situation is slightly different, I am trying not to ask you or other members I have wronged for help or forgiveness...I really want to, but right now I know I dont deserve it.

You are right though, I have learned something from this...and I hope to be able to make it right someday.

This has been whored out enough

Xenofaggot has not replied so he no longer cares/respects he is a faggot transvestite now

I'm trying to let people vent and voice their opinions on me, on the offer to give the profits to RHMT...its hard to constantly read a hatred thread about you.  I am also doing the same, thinking about what I did, trying to figure out what the fuck I was thinking and why.

Once thing you said actually set off a thought in my head.  One of the things I didnt do was think about everyone else, when I made the decision to sell.  I should have take a few days, weeks...to think about how everyone would feel about my decision.  I should have talked to a few other people about what I was thinking and gotten their take on it.  In the back of my mind at the time, what I was thinking was that if I started asking other people about what they thought, then I would set myself up for something like this where people would expect the worst of the situation right away and react.  Instead I didnt think about it, I reacted too quickly...and now I have done the worst thing possible.

Chris,

If you want to help RHMT, start posting technical information and run a promotion giving deep discounts on your products.  I'm not in the market to buy a thing so I don't care if you do it or don't.  One thing I do know it is better to break even and continue to move merchandise while people forgive and forget your mistakes.  The other alternative is to lose business and possibly never weather the storm.  This is just my $.02.  I'm not always right, but I think I do offer valid advice every once in a blue moon.

If thats what people want, done.  I just wouldn't want people's hatred of me bleed into the tech and taint it.

1991civicsi

• Certified OG
« Reply #222 on: March 09, 2009, 09:38:52 AM »

Ive made mistakes in my past, and I still will make mistakes. Whats important is that we take responsibility, learn from them to mature as individuals.

"quotquotThis ain'#039#039t no forum, its a gang.. "quotquot BigDaddyVtec

lilpooh21186

• Certified OG
  • B16 Short strokes but holds a high note
« Reply #223 on: March 09, 2009, 09:53:55 AM »

Nothing will ever be the same HMT was a Mansion that burnt down Now were trying to build a new penthouse there are years of usefull tech gone in the wind RIP  OG-HMT the only good that came of this there are alot of faggots that arnt here now but the word will get out. They will be back
Ecu chipping
basmaps
tuning Dyno/street pm for details
Neptune Dealer PM for RTP details

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
« Reply #224 on: March 09, 2009, 10:38:48 AM »

any one get ahold of lsd mike yet?
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #225 on: March 09, 2009, 10:58:26 AM »

Nothing will ever be the same HMT was a Mansion that burnt down Now were trying to build a new penthouse there are years of usefull tech gone in the wind RIP

What are you talking about?  My brain has not been damaged by entering a different URL into the address bar of a browser.  Likewise for the fabricational, theoretical, and practical savants who also migrated here. 

Nothing's lost, we just get to do it over again correctly without all the trial and error.  In order to define some of these things we will need n00bs to ask questions, mind.  Are you man enough to help out with that?  Because it's going to be like raising children down to the shitty diapers.

hotrex

• Certified OG
« Reply #226 on: March 09, 2009, 11:36:28 AM »

shitty diapers are delicious  almost as tasty as depends....
Johnny bliss'#039#039s mom really worked my choda yesterday, I wont be able to ride my bike for a week

julio_boostamante_nigga!

• Certified OG
« Reply #227 on: March 09, 2009, 11:48:35 AM »

shitty diapers are delicious  almost as tasty as depends....

Damm, I thought I would never say this but good tosee you back nigger lips.

hotrex

• Certified OG
« Reply #228 on: March 09, 2009, 12:08:40 PM »

good to see u too meximelt....  little taste of og hmt mspaint action

Towdogg

• Certified OG
  • Cfm's don't roll through an air intake!
« Reply #229 on: March 09, 2009, 12:18:30 PM »

Hotrex

Come tune my car!

I want 400hp at 66% throtle

ApexSilver06MR

• RealHomeMadeTurbo's "pee wee"
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • RealHomeMadeTurbo Resident Cocksmith!
« Reply #230 on: March 09, 2009, 12:27:00 PM »

pee wee for the size of my p..........

Nor*Cal Spoolin'#039#039 Nig Nog

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #231 on: March 09, 2009, 01:20:12 PM »

hotrex told me he had a baby, and then i asked pete and he said hotrex was likely high.
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
« Reply #232 on: March 09, 2009, 02:25:00 PM »

Xenocock if you want to make it right then give Jeff the profit money so he can round up a good lawer to sue your ass or hire a hitman, whichever one he likes.
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

lilpooh21186

• Certified OG
« Reply #233 on: March 09, 2009, 04:36:26 PM »

Nothing will ever be the same HMT was a Mansion that burnt down Now were trying to build a new penthouse there are years of usefull tech gone in the wind RIP

What are you talking about?  My brain has not been damaged by entering a different URL into the address bar of a browser.  Likewise for the fabricational, theoretical, and practical savants who also migrated here. 

Nothing's lost, we just get to do it over again correctly without all the trial and error.  In order to define some of these things we will need n00bs to ask questions, mind.  Are you man enough to help out with that?  Because it's going to be like raising children down to the shitty diapers.
Im damn ready to try but there's alot of shit i still dont know every day on the site i learnd somthing new. I have my camera charged and im gunna start to do some How-to's starting with my own build a basemap with crome Using towdogs car as the lab rat. Then when my build is finished i plan to do one on ectune as well as how to install the Wb per your instructions that i recived a while back.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 04:38:10 PM by lilpooh21186 »
Ecu chipping
basmaps

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #234 on: March 09, 2009, 04:45:23 PM »

Well it was an ugly mess but it seems this place has gotten back that feeling from when I joined back in 05. It really has been missing it lately.
92GSR - mild interest

SQ is the SQUAD

• Certified OG
« Reply #235 on: March 14, 2009, 10:16:25 PM »

clifs pleaze

I haven'#39#39t been back on HMT since this all happened, well I went on for about 5 mins yesterday to grab some pics out of the jailbait thread. Got that done, and now I won'#39#39t be going back.

lilpooh21186

• Certified OG
« Reply #236 on: March 14, 2009, 10:18:58 PM »

burn 2's?  1Set of injectors at cost?
Ecu chipping
basmaps

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #237 on: March 14, 2009, 10:57:33 PM »

I say let him be a paying sponsor who allows 4 FREE weekend tuning sessions a year for contributing rHMT members (groups of 20 or so, also not advertised so the general public dosent jump on the bandwagon).  Let Chris redeem himself in the community by doing this, I think he has suffered enough to see that we the people of rHMT are alot of his customer base and his referrals.

Let oHMT burn, rick didn't do is homework. 

ApexSilver06MR

• RealHomeMadeTurbo's "pee wee"
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • RealHomeMadeTurbo Resident Cocksmith!
« Reply #238 on: March 14, 2009, 10:59:57 PM »

he already betrayed jeff in an unbelievable way. 

fuck tuning sessions.  hes on the other side of the us.  majority of us are from cali and washington...
pee wee for the size of my p..........

Nor*Cal Spoolin'#039#039 Nig Nog

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #239 on: March 14, 2009, 11:49:52 PM »

This has been whored out enough

Xenofaggot has not replied so he no longer cares/respects he is a faggot transvestite now

So they give hate to everyone, whats your fucking point ass hat, AGAIN I've never had a issue till your cunt/rampaging twat muffled"cack" became the new owner, now you sell and try to justify your motives towards me with what everyone else fucking does.

Give me a Mother Fucking Break.

So what if the one thats your so called "family member" thats always getting into a lil trouble on the net, WHO FUCKING CARES  the interwebz doesnt really show who I am in real life and I have met SEVERAL here that can vouche for it.   Everytime I hear your name I want to lash out with some vulgar monterage of flamboiant words out into the public. Like Terrets or something. Again I DONT LIKE YOU and only reason "again" that I"m even replying to this waste of bandwidth is because your on the ship thats sinking like the way I started on HMT at the beginning....   Sink Away Mother Fucker because now all I read is HATRED THREADS ABOUT YOU NOW

KARMA huh BITCH
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 11:53:54 PM by widebody93 »

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12   Go Up