:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AJ's 1966 Nova LSX twin turbo build! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: eBay fuck  (Read 1839 times)

Henry

• Pow-Wow Productions
  • Certified OG
  • Bonafied timber nigga
eBay fuck
« on: March 08, 2009, 01:06:35 AM »

So with my tax returns I decided to stick it back into the Vulva instead of buying a different car. So I picked up a few things and some things on eBay. Well long story short. Bought two items from    kurumamotoring and they failed to mention to me that the items were on national backorder. So they just let me wait until I notified them wanting a tracking number or any info on my order. Then they mentioned finally that nothing was in stock and wouldn't be available for another two weeks at the soonest. So they sent a refund back after I told them I didn't feel like waiting. I left them negative feedback cause of the experience. So a few days later they offer me like twenty bucks off my next purchase through them. I tell them to get fucked as if I would ever buy anything from them again after this hassle. Then they offer me fifty dollars, yes...$50 bucks to retract and revise my feedback. So they send me 25 first and tell me after I changed one they would send the rest. I told them to get bent and it's the full amount or nothing cause you screwed me over before. So after a few tasteful emails they finally send me the other 25. I then lay into them asking why does it matter so much that your willing to pay me off and not others. Then they get another two more negatives today and I ask them if your paying them off also and they don't answer it. The main things was I was pissed cause they still had the original items listed up on ebay that were on backorder. I got them to pull those auctions down also. Now mind you I never when in and changed my feedback cause you made me wait nearly two weeks until I finally asked them about my shit so now you can wait. They get pissed off and issue a dispute with me for sending me cash credit for a service because I didn't get around to revising it. I refund them the loot but I'm letting this fucking sit till the last day and letting paypal give the money back so this fucker won't be seeing his money for awhile. And get this, my wife sells alot of stuff on ebay and out of a the blue a buyer who just registered today from Riverside as the shop is in City of Industry and buys two of the cheapest things from her. He pays but I'm betting 100% that once she sends them out he's gonna give her a negative for each item.

Sorry for the rant. I've just been dealing with this fuck for the past couple of days and can just imagine it's some Scottsi looking motherfucker. Ebay is getting a call on this fucker cause I've never had someone offer me cash and that kind of cash ontop of that just to change the feedback rating and essentially buying me off. 
The nog formally known as Stillnoturbo.

skinnye

• Certified OG
Re: eBay fuck
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 01:10:06 AM »

I didn't read it, sumarize a little bit more and use paragraphs.

Henry

• Pow-Wow Productions
  • Certified OG
  • Bonafied timber nigga
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 01:22:59 AM »

seller tries to pay me off for giving them two negative feedbacks. Sends me 50 bucks to change it and I tell him my retractions are on backorder and files a dispute for sending me money to change my feedback I left him. Simple enough or do I need to draw you a pictures  ::)

Sinister

• insane in the membrane
  • Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 01:44:12 AM »

I'd tell him:

3/5/09 - RIP HMT

Henry

• Pow-Wow Productions
  • Certified OG
  • Bonafied timber nigga
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 01:48:19 AM »

I did when he offered me twenty bucks off my next purcahase. I told him off and then he came back and offered me $50 bucks to take away the negatives I left. First time I've ever seen that. I just love the fact that he filed a dispute for not changing my negative feedback for the money he sent me. If that's pretty fucked up I don't know what it. The fucker even admitted he did wrong and was sorry. lol.

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 03:44:36 AM »

ebay sucks, buy craigslist rules
ebay = internet based twat wafflery
cl = in person street justice
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~
Pages: [1]   Go Up