:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Daspoop/Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NY inspection FUCKING RANNNNNT FUCK FUCK KILL  (Read 2446 times)

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
NY inspection FUCKING RANNNNNT FUCK FUCK KILL
« on: May 11, 2009, 07:12:17 PM »

first off, fuck yo shit

second of all, my dd that needs to take my to the bus stop or train station in tarrytown every fuckin day has never passed inspection... I need to work every fucking day and some fucking cop ticketed my 100$ pos... im taking it off the road in a couple weeks and it wont pass fucking inspection because the tires are shitty(maybe) and the reverse lights dont work. everything else is fine, it should smog fine... fucking shit. they are going to ticket me EVERY FUCKING DAY as far as i know because they scan every plate in the lot... what the fuck should I do?
im down for an rhmt inspection hookup but these HATIN ASS MOFOS fucking scan the dmv database so it has to be "legit"... im tired of this fucking shit I work 12 hours a day, i got back into this state on SATURDAY NIGHT, cant get inspected then, and monday i leave for work at fucking 5am... so what the fuck am I supposed to do? so after these jiveass motherfuckers give me this parking ticket I pull out of the lot and the same fucking shit eating pig gives me two more tickets because i exited and turned right from the left lane...empty fucking lot and i was just avoiding the crossing area... fucking 500 pound gorilla piece of shit

and my car looks like its been wrecked a dozen times, its fucking PURPLE and i was tired as fuck from sprinting to the goddamn train in full suit and this jigaboo jones was having none of it... fucking parking lot jockey motherfucker makes less in a year than what he charged me in fucking tickets all because i graduated fucking elementary school unlike his jabroni ass and can fucking get paid for KNOWING and DOING something, not sitting around in a yellow tutu all day fucking trying to figure out how to get my decade old state vehicle to shift into drive so i can make it to the end of the lot and ticket the people actually doing something with their lives

CLIFFS:

Got a ticket for no inspection in the parking lot today. I have to park there everyday for work. Cop said he will ticket my shit every day till I fix it.

What the fuck am I supposed to do? I went to college so I actually work at a decent job, unfortunately I am still PAYING for school so I am gone from my home from around 6am-8pm AKA cannot take my car to get inspected. Even if I do, it has no reverse lights and the tires are balding.

Fuck my life.
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

Zeniceguycrx

• Certified OG
  • BIG BOOST OG RICER, The one and only
Re: NY inspection FUCKING RANNNNNT FUCK FUCK KILL
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 07:15:23 PM »

sick day sun

Tell your boss you got the pig flu
The 30psi king of rice

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 07:34:26 PM »

Yep, NY inspections suck. 

bigwig

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 07:34:40 PM »

Um, use that college education and figure out a solution to your problem, fag bag.

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 07:37:07 PM »

use your chode to have a bunch more welfare you kids you uber OG badass coon

BoostForLife

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 07:40:02 PM »

take a day off and fix whatever is possible, mainly the reverse lights.
Do you know anyone who has wheels that will fit your shit just for the inspection.

In WA, if a cop is a dick, he'll give you a ticket for driving on expired tabs, but otherwise it's usually warnings, never seen any tab tickets on a parked car.

BTW: We don't have a visual inspection, just smog bullshit.

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 07:53:16 PM »

i have three cars, i wanted to park this car forever this fucking coming weekend... lmao i just got a phone call that my uncle died so i have to drive my family up to rochester later tonight then drive down and go straight to work... then on wednsday i pick them up... gotta love days like this  :o

and im not laughing that hes dead that shits fucked up i just cant believe all this poo happened today -_-... i cant get pulled over in the 12hours or w/e of driving i have to do tonight or im gonna be raped more... fuck i hate inspections

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 08:00:58 PM »

Shitty luck is the fucking worst. 

It'll come around

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2009, 08:08:05 PM »

www.neonforums.org make duplicate vin tag and inspection stickers

hurr durr nyc cop cars scan your plates just driving by and check DMV records i can get stickers all day long, I need a "legit" inspection homey!

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2009, 08:08:26 PM »

Just don't get caught, Government is cocky about not recieving thier tax money

stealthiskey

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2009, 08:34:24 PM »

and im not laughing that hes dead that shits fucked up i just cant believe all this poo happened today -_-... i cant get pulled over in the 12hours or w/e of driving i have to do tonight or im gonna be raped more... fuck i hate inspections

It never rains, but it pours.  Just don't even leave your house for like a week until your luck changes.

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2009, 08:48:54 PM »

House would burn down or something shitty like that, you gotta take the cards your dealt and deal with them as shitty as they may be. 

My worst day ever (a Firday):
1) Shitty day at work, there 12 hours paid for 1.5
2) Crappy ass paycheck
3) Go to cash crappy paycheck at bank to find out they fucked up my account and its overdrawn $400
4) Left bank, car begins knocking
5) I try to limp it home, shift cable breaks
6) Get towed, then take other car to purchase some liquor, only to find any decent priced store in town is closed and I'm not paying $30 for a 750ml of Smirnoff.  So I couldn't even drown my sorrows.

E-b0la

• Certified OG
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2009, 09:10:45 PM »

park somewhere else and walk a little ways. it might buy you some time.

bluerex

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2009, 09:29:01 PM »

Easiest solution is to get some other plates to throw on while you're in the lot.  Find a similar car, copy the number, print it on a piece of paper and laminate it over another old plate.  Throw a magnet on the back of it and you're done.

Or you could just steal someone's plates.  Don't know how that would go over if they scan them though. 

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2009, 08:37:23 AM »

awesome just got in to work from driving all night... my solution to the parking problem today was to just drive right into nyc and park in a garage for something like 40$ today... otherwise id be late anyways... stupid shitty times. I'm considering just going balls to the wall and rebuilding the entire bmw engine with my junkyard parts nights when i get home from work and praying that it runs this weekend then just using that car and getting it "smogged" by someone for $$$

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2009, 04:03:49 PM »

move, new york is a shithole and fuck the govt there.
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

E-b0la

• Certified OG
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2009, 07:50:48 PM »

move, new york is a shithole and fuck the govt there.

Fuck the govt here is right.

"The Empire State" How fucking appropriate is that?

bigwig

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2009, 07:52:54 PM »

use your chode to have a bunch more welfare you kids you uber OG badass coon

Don't throw around how you're a big shit college graduate if you can't solve simple 1st World problems.  If you can manage to get a vehicle that is legal to drive from your home to the train station you're a failure at life.

CivicOCD

• Let me dumb it down for you
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2009, 08:12:38 PM »

i have three cars, i wanted to park this car forever this fucking coming weekend... lmao i just got a phone call that my uncle died so i have to drive my family up to rochester later tonight then drive down and go straight to work... then on wednsday i pick them up... gotta love days like this  :o

look at it like this, exceptionally shitty days have a way of humbling you if you let it, thus increasing your overall appreciation for average or good days over time. with that your life's balance will be restored.

key is to keep that in mind even when the shitty end of that stick inevitably comes periodically swinging.

good luck
"quotquotFaster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."quotquot

-Hunter S. Thompson

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2009, 09:14:33 PM »

the whole fucking thing pissed me off to no end because this is the last week im supposed to drive the POS neon, I have a fully smogged and perfect camry except it costs like 40$ to swap tags, then 40$ to swap tags again when *hopefully* the bmw runs this weekend... and im gonna buy an inspection for the bimmer anyways

its just a fucking joke when these goon piece of shit cops make six figures for being inbred parking lot jockeys aka the heroes of the unwashed masses

drove what, maybe 13 hours last night and not ticketed... but as soon as you get within 50 miles of nyc they hatin...

fuuuuuuuuuck these pig bitches they make more money then ANY member on this site

lmao i get to sleep tonight then tommorow night im picking up my family in rochester again after the funeral... and then hopefully thursday night ill have time to drop the oil pan and get ready to swap pistons on sat and reassemble the car

Pages: [1]   Go Up