:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AJ's 1966 Nova LSX twin turbo build! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Well Faggots...  (Read 5215 times)

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
Well Faggots...
« on: September 21, 2021, 09:36:07 PM »

So a lot of you guys knew I was into speed boats, divorced the wife, life was ok ripping my little MR2 around.  I moved back to FL to work on speed boats, ended up working on the world's fastest pleasure boat for a bit.  204mph no canopy, at half throttle.  2 2300HP Goodwins.  Living the dream.  Fixed everything on the girlfriend's car, picked her up from work and some nog limo driver ran a redlight.  Fucked us both up pretty bad.  Moved a sprinter van full of people sideways about 3ft with a c230 mercedes.  Couple surgeries, nerve damage, and 3 years later, I don't really drive anymore, Still got my motorcycle in storage in NY but I'm traveling the world now.  Posting this from the Dominican Republic.  Heading to Cancun next week.    Figured I'd share some pictures from along the way.   

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMs8ZiWfQjN6lYz937KEG1SbsgFaAP9NIsHw3hwkJzsIFqbCUpO_1OvslLi0xuR-Q?key=RkkxaFFueGNHNnc0N0JaS0NiSlNDel92VXNRbTln

If any OG's want to hang out, I usually have a spare bedroom or couch wherever I end up, hit me up.

Fuck You

-Jordan
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 08:12:21 PM by Conceptz-X »

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
Re: Well Faggots...
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2021, 09:38:54 PM »

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2021, 09:40:08 PM »

Oh wow !!!

We may have to hit up soon! :noel:

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2021, 09:50:55 PM »

Oh wow !!!

We may have to hit up soon! :noel:

Hit me up, I'll be there for a little while, then Oaxaca and Chiapas.  Probably about 6 months in all but it all depends.  If I know someone is coming, I'm not going to leave them hanging.  I don't really have anything tying me down anywhere, so I'm kind of a nomad these days.

MTZ

• Webadmin
  • Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2021, 10:14:09 PM »

jesus man that neck accident must have been awful, tell me more lol ive been thru some shit this year myself!

start of the pandemic i went to a pandemic unemployment sign up site and ended up getting in an argument with some dude who tried to jump the hours long line and got stabbed by his son cause i was whooping that gd fuck.

then a few months (many) later i recovered and went for a 4wheeler ride, they are illegal here in Puerto Rico on public roads, and a fucking cop tried to ram/kill me....

the face injury i broke every other face bone lol i couldnt eat, my mouth still feels numb after 8 months  had metal holding my jaw, my nose my fucking everything felt or was broken lol

i do feel like a million bucks now :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 09:33:44 PM by MTZ »
ur fucking feet are disgusting.

btw that nail prolly rotted from u fingering widebody in the ass

its called toering

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2021, 11:56:45 PM »

Damn.  Hopefully you're doing pretty well now.

I got forced out of my dream job with the car accident.  I was traveling the country with poker run and race boats, checking out fine ass women, and working on cool shit so clean, you could eat off it.   

When I was 20, I compression fractured 2 thoracic vertebrae working at UPS, had to learn to walk again because of nerve damage. Car accident at 37...  6 herniated discs, torn labrum in my right shoulder, ended up getting a disc replaced in my neck, shoulder surgery, still dealing with low back pain but its mostly manageable.  Had to learn how to walk again because my nerves are pretty messed up.  Luckily it was a limo company, got some change out of them. 
The redhead ex GF I posted in OG, we still talk, might get back with her.  She ended up needing 2 discs replaced in her neck and a fusion.

Started trading stocks then moved to futures, did ok, then lost my ass, figured out some of what I was doing wrong and got lucky as hell.  Made a friend as he was developing a trading algorithm that can run 24/7.  So now I let it make most of my bread, but I trade a little for some extra spending money when the opportunity arises.

Tried to slow things down, bought a 42' sailboat in RI, sailed it to south FL solo having only ever been on a sailboat for a dinner cruise in Hawaii. I was on the ocean heading south the day I splashed her.  Never turned back.   

Sailboat https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipN1woxp0cDWq-eHIt2BVEShgTWiolbSMj1s3Kin8w8BIzStYBRTXof6RjQoxF-aMg?key=YjNTNHVxdGpoWHRaQ0JHaGhKMVRFUDhiMmxZM2p3
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 12:08:00 AM by Conceptz-X »

MTZ

• Webadmin
  • Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2021, 12:05:59 AM »

Damn.  Hopefully you're doing pretty well now.

I got forced out of my dream job with the car accident.  I was traveling the country with poker run and race boats, checking out fine ass women, and working on cool shit so clean, you could eat off it.   

When I was 20, I compression fractured 2 thoracic vertebrae working at UPS, had to learn to walk again because of nerve damage. Car accident at 37...  6 herniated discs, torn labrum in my right shoulder, ended up getting a disc replaced in my neck, shoulder surgery, still dealing with low back pain but its mostly manageable.  Had to learn how to walk again because my nerves are pretty messed up.  Luckily it was a limo company, got some change out of them. 

Started trading stocks then moved to futures, did ok, then lost my ass, figured out some of what I was doing wrong and got lucky as hell.  Made a friend as he was developing a trading algorithm that can run 24/7.  So now I let it make most of my bread, but I trade a little for some extra spending money when the opportunity arises.

Tried to slow things down, bought a 42' sailboat in RI, sailed it to south FL solo having only ever been on a sailboat for a dinner cruise in Hawaii. I was on the ocean heading south the day I splashed her.  Never turned back.

sailboat sounds amazing, its crossed my mind. i have a few friends hooked on competition jet skis but that's not something i enjoy...

I am doing well, wife had a baby a few months after i destroyed my face, and i've had a pretty positive outlook on life since !

its called toering

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2021, 12:10:40 AM »

Adapt, overcome, and conquor!  All we can do in this life, that or get run the fuck over by it.

Oh yeah, I still have the snowmobile I built the boosted big bore 990 for.  Its sitting in NY rotting.  Only rode it for about 30 miles after building it.  Was working too much to even pull the cord.  Then I moved to FL and it sat.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 12:17:33 AM by Conceptz-X »

MTZ

• Webadmin
  • Certified OG
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2021, 12:33:25 AM »

Adapt, overcome, and conquor!  All we can do in this life, that or get run the fuck over by it.

Oh yeah, I still have the snowmobile I built the boosted big bore 990 for.  Its sitting in NY rotting.  Only rode it for about 30 miles after building it.  Was working too much to even pull the cord.  Then I moved to FL and it sat.

Exactly!, every day feels like a gift to me it hasn't been easy but what's the alternative!

i'm so lucky that even my face looks better. i thought it was gonna stay fucked (it did for a long while)

btw i forgot to say that i'm happy you are being active and were able to relearn how to walk again, i have a friend who crashed a car like 8 months ago and can barely walk (isn't really trying to help himself either) its sad to see but what can you do ...

its called toering

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2021, 08:27:57 AM »

Fight your way through it as best you can if it happens to you, and try to encourage and/or help those going through it.  The worst place you can be in life is broken down and defeated with nobody to talk to. 

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
  • Teh Secksy.....I has it
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2021, 10:22:58 AM »

What part of Florida are you living in now? I'm north east area. Sounds like some crazy shit for a while though. damn
obd1>gtgtall

fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2021, 12:35:17 PM »

Shit runs downhill. Florida is at the bottom of that hill...lol well south Florida anyways. Place is a shithole.
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2021, 08:06:03 PM »

What part of Florida are you living in now? I'm north east area. Sounds like some crazy shit for a while though. damn

I've been in the Dominican Republic for a month.  Heading to Cancun, Mexico on Tuesday.

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2021, 08:47:09 AM »

My album for Cancun.  I'll add more in the coming days.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/t76wCjNtP7jaKWfK8

MTZ

• Webadmin
  • Certified OG
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2021, 09:29:21 AM »

My album for Cancun.  I'll add more in the coming days.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/t76wCjNtP7jaKWfK8

Beautiful beaches! Dude I have a mission for a friend with a boat lol not drug related but if you come to PR one day we need to talk! 

its called toering

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2021, 10:50:59 AM »

Meanwhile I'm just over here working all the time raising kids.   :?:

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2021, 08:09:41 AM »

Still?  I thought she would be legal by now

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • Zeus E-Juice Premium E-Liquid
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2022, 08:03:28 AM »

Still?  I thought she would be legal by now

He haz a little one now.
http://bit.ly/TYRevB  If you vape, you have to try Zeus E-Juice

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2022, 09:02:02 PM »

Congrats. No kids here, I just practice at making them on the regular.
Pages: [1]   Go Up