:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BDVT's BroDozzer gets compound twin turbos!... (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: eBay faggotry  (Read 2711 times)

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
eBay faggotry
« on: May 15, 2009, 05:44:38 PM »

Let me start by saying smoochie boochie, bitchez finally unbanned. Thanks Slo.

On to the post. I sold a old phone I had on eBay AS IS in unknown condition and said I didn't have a battery to test it (fried it using the wrong charger). Well dumb ass gets it and a few days after says "The screen is messed up and has lines in it and won't work for me". I remind him the auction was as is. He then files a claim with PayPal. To avoid my gf's account getting locked I agree to offer him a refund minus shipping charges.

No first off when someone sent m a refund before I had to ship the item back and they had to state it was in same condition before PayPal released the refund. Not this time, fuckers gave him $85 right away and I haven't gotten the phone back in 3 weeks. He won't return any emails or eBay messages and eGay and PayPal won't do shit about it.

So WTF do I need to do? Just go to the police station and file a theft report?

I also tried to call him with no response. Here is his info:

Per PayPal:

Gerson Borges
11337 NW 55 LN
Miami, FL 33178
United States
ebay.brwireless@gmail.com
305-418-1901
Customer Service Email: br_wireless@bellsouth.net

Per white pages:

Gerson Borges
11337 NW 55th Ln
Doral, FL 33178-3816
(305) 392-5074

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!
Re: eBay faggotry
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 06:04:25 PM »

Get me a local PD number to him and pm me you name.
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 06:04:41 PM »

Your wasting your time. You probably wont get your cell back, and the police could give a fuck less about your broken $85 phone.  

/thread, move on with your life.

blowoff valves are for pussies.

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 07:15:54 PM »

Your wasting your time. You probably wont get your cell back, and the police could give a fuck less about your broken $85 phone.  

Well now if we did that everytime we were scammed or defruaded out of a seamingly unemportant amount of money, how will that ever fix the problem?

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 07:34:52 PM »

Well now if we did that everytime we were scammed or defruaded out of a seamingly unemportant amount of money, how will that ever fix the problem?

It wont fix the problem.  But as long as egay and paypal have the rules set in place, there isnt a damn thing any of us can do about it.

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 07:41:39 PM »

well thats the spirit  :somb:

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 08:35:42 PM »

well dude thats why you always ship it so its trackable and ENTER THE TRACKING NUMBER INTO PAYPAL. trust me on this ive had 2 people try to pull that shit on me, and i had put the tracking in paypal and paypal told them to get fucked.

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 09:26:08 PM »

well thats the spirit  :somb:

The truthfulness of one's truth is clearly based on their vernacular inaccuracies.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2009, 10:37:24 PM »

well dude thats why you always ship it so its trackable and ENTER THE TRACKING NUMBER INTO PAYPAL. trust me on this ive had 2 people try to pull that shit on me, and i had put the tracking in paypal and paypal told them to get fucked.

Re-read the op. I sent him the phone, tracking was entered, he got it, the auction said AS IS, the dip shit files a claim saying not as described and they locked the account. Offered $85 which was minus shipping and PayPal refunded it and didn't do jack shit about him sending the phone back.

I could careless what the police do. I'm sure when PayPal gets a police report reporting theft through their service they will get off their ass. Isn't theft across state lines felony?

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2009, 10:59:38 PM »

Re-read the op. I sent him the phone, tracking was entered, he got it, the auction said AS IS, the dip shit files a claim saying not as described and they locked the account. Offered $85 which was minus shipping and PayPal refunded it and didn't do jack shit about him sending the phone back.

I could careless what the police do. I'm sure when PayPal gets a police report reporting theft through their service they will get off their ass. Isn't theft across state lines felony?

my bad i mesread what you wrote. i thought paypal refunded him the full amount without your consent. you shouldnt have agreed to shit, right in paypals terms of use says they will not issue refunds for item not as described ONLY if they didnt recieve a package so you had no problem until you agreed to refund.

some dipshit tried to pull that item not as described, which is was exactly what he paid for and paypal ruled in my favor saying he recieve the parts so its out of thier hands.

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2009, 10:12:12 PM »

Doug, have you ever delt with the police in matters such as this? If they don't laugh at you, they will not be happy about paper work, and time spent trying to get back your broken cell phone. Paypal and ebay are on the buyers side. You aren't the first person this has happened to and won't be the last.

My tax dollars pay cops salary and resources. Its great to know my money is being wasted on such a noble cause. Nevermind crackheads and rapists out there, fuck we gotta get that broken phone back!

joel

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2009, 10:31:30 PM »

Maybe you shouldn't cell broken phones on ebay and you wouldn't have this problem! Your right as an ebay seller as long at it is clearly stated, is that he doesn't deserve a refund. You shouldn't have given him his money back, but you knew the phone was broken in the first place, so don't get to whiney when you sold a phone, lied about the fact that you knew it was broken, and the dude wants his money back. You set yourself up for lots of fail. Be like everyone else and throw your broken phone away instead of pawning it off on some kid who forgets to read the whole auction.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2009, 12:13:31 AM »

Doug, have you ever delt with the police in matters such as this? If they don't laugh at you, they will not be happy about paper work, and time spent trying to get back your broken cell phone. Paypal and ebay are on the buyers side. You aren't the first person this has happened to and won't be the last.

My tax dollars pay cops salary and resources. Its great to know my money is being wasted on such a noble cause. Nevermind crackheads and rapists out there, fuck we gotta get that broken phone back!

No they are too busy busting people for pot and speeding, I have have yet to be helped by the police when I need them. 90% of cops are egotistical scum with a superiority complex.

Maybe you shouldn't cell broken phones on ebay and you wouldn't have this problem! Your right as an ebay seller as long at it is clearly stated, is that he doesn't deserve a refund. You shouldn't have given him his money back, but you knew the phone was broken in the first place, so don't get to whiney when you sold a phone, lied about the fact that you knew it was broken, and the dude wants his money back. You set yourself up for lots of fail. Be like everyone else and throw your broken phone away instead of pawning it off on some kid who forgets to read the whole auction.

Lick my nuts. You must be like most eBay buyers and can't read or shit. "Phone is being sold as is. I no longer have a battery to test if it's working so it is sold AS IS with no warranty". The phone worked fine before. Probably still does seeing as how he didn't send it back.

The reason I gave him a refund is because eBay and PayPal don't give two shits about sellers and will freeze your account.

Another prime example: I just sold a Asus EEE PC 2G on eBay. In big ass bold size 14 font at the top says "The latop doesn't come on, I think it's the screen as I can see lines in it". Guess what, auction ends and dumb ass says they didn't see it was broken.

Ebay is for retards who can't read. They look at the picture and bid.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2009, 12:16:14 AM »

Fuck this asshole. He is selling a bunch of crap on eBay. I'm going to buy something around the same value and claim it as not as described. Say he sent a rock.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2009, 12:45:32 AM »

2 wrongs don't make a right, but make another ebay account so he doesn't catch on to it. then post the emails he sends you when you screw him

Screw that I'm not 5. He stole crap from me so it makes it perfectly right to me.

ShoofIsLudin

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2009, 02:24:22 AM »

after you get ur desired items from him....  Shit in a box and mail it to that scumbag
Pages: [1]   Go Up