:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BDVT's BroDozzer gets compound twin turbos!... (link)

Poll

Should charges have been brought on him? 2 votes

yes, hes a murderer and i love black kawks
- 5 (5.4%)
Fuck no, one less nigga thug around, HIEL HITLER
- 43 (46.2%)
HHH
- 31 (33.3%)
JDSAP
- 14 (15.1%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kill a nigga that robs you, go to jail  (Read 7984 times)

shadow

• Certified OG
  • out either bangin gears or your mom
Re: Kill a nigga that robs you, go to jail
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2009, 12:11:48 AM »

If you shoot somebody in self defense and kill them, is it illegal to shoot their body again?  At that point you aren't "killing" them anymore.

Regardless of his intentions, there's no way to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the kid wasn't already dead when he fired the second gun.

man said boy was moving, so he shot him 4 more times?

man=fucked

'Get the fucking handout and give it to me. I'll put a "Sponsored by Darkelvis Racing" banner on my drag car, and spend the money on crack and hookers.'

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2009, 12:11:54 AM »

the guy was on o reilly tonight, and his story has more to it than the video shows.

he says when he came back in the guy was moving on the ground reaching into his pants or for something across his body, one of the women that were in there was screaming something that made him think the other girl was shot while he was outside. so he went over to look at the guy and he was moving around and reaching for something so he shot him again.

he also thought the guy was trying to get up, and this old guy is severely disabled and is wearing a full body metal thing like forest gump's legs.

he has a decent chance of getting off
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 12:13:25 AM by random-strike »
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2009, 12:34:12 AM »

ample time to assess the situation?? are you fucking high. when you murder someone and have no prior training in doing so do you really think you will be thinking logically after the fact? Fuck No. bottom line dont pull guns on people and you wont get killed. Its not like the guy that shot him was looking for trouble. your whole mindset will change during and after you take hold of the situation. your adreniline is pumping, your thinking survival, not "oh let me shoot him in the knee and hopefully he puts the weapon down" quit having remorse on another nogfuck who cant make his own living the right way. i feel more sorry about running over an already dead racoon than this poor black man being killed because he threatened innocent peoples lives.

No prior training? He's a Gulf war vet. He has plenty of training and knew exactly what he was doing. He DECIDED he was going to make sure that kid was dead. There is no "reaction" in going to get another gun and coming back and shooting him  four more times. Sorry the kid made a shitty decision, but this guy made a shittier one by committing murder.

the guy was on o reilly tonight, and his story has more to it than the video shows.

he says when he came back in the guy was moving on the ground reaching into his pants or for something across his body, one of the women that were in there was screaming something that made him think the other girl was shot while he was outside. so he went over to look at the guy and he was moving around and reaching for something so he shot him again.

he also thought the guy was trying to get up, and this old guy is severely disabled and is wearing a full body metal thing like forest gump's legs.

he has a decent chance of getting off

Yeah with plenty of time to cook up the story after the lawyers got to him. Defense is going to make damn sure there are blacks on the jury. Blacks + on jury = he's fucked or mis trial and gets tried again. NAACP is involved, he won't get away with it.

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2009, 01:05:13 AM »

I think general consensus here believes in vigilante justice, the best kind of justice.
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2009, 01:38:24 AM »

fuck that little bitch, he did what i would have shoot to kill.

who really cares about another nigger who tried to rob someone.

let um die.

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2009, 04:16:14 AM »

let um die.

No one is saying shooting to kill is wrong, the fact he came back and decided he wanted to kill that kid is.

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2009, 04:31:48 AM »

let um die.

No one is saying shooting to kill is wrong, the fact he came back and decided he wanted to kill that kid is.
watch the vid, guy seems to be telling the truth also seems to be slightly mentally retarded
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2009, 04:36:45 AM »

If he is mentally retarded he shouldn't have a gun. I in no way feel sorry for the kid, he took the chance and lost. The fact he decided to then kill the guy just doesn't sit right. Like I said he'll skate a murder charge, but will probably catch manslaughter.

buk9tp

« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2009, 04:45:23 AM »

like doug said rehearsed story doesnt mean shit when police statements have him blatantly lying

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2009, 04:54:20 AM »

if you have the reports please post up the links
malone labe

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2009, 04:58:52 AM »

Don't underestimate buks e-power

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2009, 04:59:06 AM »

Regardless of his intentions, there's no way to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the kid wasn't already dead when he fired the second gun.

They said autopsy showed he ws still alive when final shots were fired.  How they determine this, I don't know, but I don't know shit about autopsies.

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2009, 05:05:49 AM »

Don't underestimate buks e-power
i really want to see the reports that show him lying, if what he said on oreilly is different then what he told the police then he is obvoiusly lying, that changes everything
malone labe

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2009, 07:16:35 AM »

let um die.

watch the vid, guy seems to be telling the truth also seems to be slightly mentally retarded

How does that seem like the truth?  Not saying it isn't, but its a little too conveniently confused.

AWDstylez

« Reply #75 on: June 02, 2009, 08:59:14 AM »

Yeah with plenty of time to cook up the story after the lawyers got to him. Defense is going to make damn sure there are blacks on the jury. Blacks + on jury = he's fucked or mis trial and gets tried again. NAACP is involved, he won't get away with it.

That's why you DO NOT TALK TO THE COPS after a shooting.  Not so that you can cook up a story, but because it's well documted that people suffering from acute stress after having their life threatened and having to kill someone else generally forget things, leave things out, tell the story wrong, etc.  That's the #1 rule of self-defense aftermath, DO NOT talk to the cops until you're calmed and a lawyer is present.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2009, 09:13:30 AM »

That's why you DO NOT TALK TO THE COPS after a shooting.  Not so that you can cook up a story, but because it's well documted that people suffering from acute stress after having their life threatened and having to kill someone else generally forget things, leave things out, tell the story wrong, etc.  That's the #1 rule of self-defense aftermath, DO NOT talk to the cops until you're calmed and a lawyer is present.

Motherfuckers after my accident said I told them I had used marijuana.  Now, I know I hadn't used any (that day), and don't remember talking to the cops at all (kinda pissed me off they asked me about it when I "wasn't there"), but my mother who was there said I never said that shittt.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2009, 09:14:49 AM »

Huh?

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2009, 08:06:16 PM »

The guy's gonna get smoked, as he should. There clearly was no threat when the final shots were fired that a kick to the head (if anything) wouldn't have stopped. If a shot guy is such a threat, you don't walk away and come back. There's too many arguments against your life being threatened to do that shit and get away with it (walking away, kicking him, etc.).

The scum that died seems to (by the video) show that he's one of those follower faggots, while the guy that got away was the big bad negro with a gun.

My sentence:

Right guy got shot
Wrong robber got killed
Pharmacist went too OK Coral and he'll pay for it. 6 years to be exact.
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2009, 08:58:55 PM »

The guy's gonna get smoked, as he should. There clearly was no threat when the final shots were fired that a kick to the head (if anything) wouldn't have stopped. If a shot guy is such a threat, you don't walk away and come back. There's too many arguments against your life being threatened to do that shit and get away with it (walking away, kicking him, etc.).

The scum that died seems to (by the video) show that he's one of those follower faggots, while the guy that got away was the big bad negro with a gun.

My sentence:

Right guy got shot
Wrong robber got killed
Pharmacist went too OK Coral and he'll pay for it. 6 years to be exact.

Fo sho, he is going to get some time out of it for sure. Best case scenario I see for him is a mis trial and the prosecution decides not to waste tax payers money to file charges again. He will nonetheless have a civil suit against him/the pharmacy my the parents and the NAACP backing them. They will turn this into a race case.

Ding ding ding, first thing you do is invoke. Don't say shit. The cops will lie up and down, say they have witness, say they have evidence, etc etc and get you to admit shit. Even if what the say is a complete lie if you are on the hook for what you say.

Motherfuckers after my accident said I told them I had used marijuana.  Now, I know I hadn't used any (that day), and don't remember talking to the cops at all (kinda pissed me off they asked me about it when I "wasn't there"), but my mother who was there said I never said that shittt.

I still think you had a case. Anything you say under duress, under the influence, or not mentally stable ANY confession they get flies out the door as you are more subjective to coercion. With the big gash in your head and concussion anything you said would be out the window.   
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up