:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

GET YOUR OFFICIAL REALHOMEMADETURBO.COM STICKERS! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sensor/wiring question for b7  (Read 2132 times)

Rob.K

Sensor/wiring question for b7
« on: June 08, 2009, 11:39:06 PM »

Trying to identify a couple sensors that i did not know or could not find pics of on the internet.  There are two sensors on the front of the head that I don't know, and one on the intake side that looks like it might be going into transmission or something.

So which one is the water temp sensor on the b7?  the three dark black spots are circled that i want to know.

A wiring question, why do some of these points on the main relay have 2 of the same wires? is one a ground?

3tc, tin can, holset, trailor wheels

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
Re: Sensor/wiring question for b7
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 10:48:18 PM »

From top to bottom; thermofan switch, temp gauge sending unit (cluster), ECT sensor (ECU). 

As for which wire goes where, motherfucker take your drift ass to the stickied topics in this subforum and download some service literature.  Lazy ass.

Rob.K

Re: Sensor/wiring question for b7
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 11:42:34 PM »

From top to bottom; thermofan switch, temp gauge sending unit (cluster), ECT sensor (ECU). 

As for which wire goes where, motherfucker take your drift ass to the stickied topics in this subforum and download some service literature.  Lazy ass.

I don't need to know where they go i have the harness in front of me. Thanks for the above tho, the one on the right(ect) is the only one i will need, the others I can pull off the harness.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 11:44:25 PM by Rob.K »
3tc, tin can, holset, trailor wheels
Pages: [1]   Go Up