:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Official RHMT TANK! that's right i said a TANK! (link)

Poll

(you get 2 votes)So which one is the least liked usless stupid one that you hate and you wonder how they have any mod status/powers

Sinister, never had a turbo car
- 19 (20.2%)
JD, never had a turbo car/closet pedobear
- 6 (6.4%)
sealthmode, doesn't make enough raps and can't shout out the cool people, only 'bouk'
- 3 (3.2%)
jagojon, he used to be cool when he posted those pictures of tits and made the infamous 'ching chong meow meow video
- 5 (5.3%)
ApexsilverEvoMR, flipinpino and pops out kids like hes a beaner
- 4 (4.3%)
AbaZ, for ever leaving us on the original site/never sharing some of the jeff frank brand wine
- 3 (3.2%)
crxvtec91, Who the hell is he?
- 6 (6.4%)
Turbo4life, can hardly form a sentence much less a paragraph
- 6 (6.4%)
CSaddict. dunno anything bad about him, so im going to call him a nigger
- 1 (1.1%)
blackdragon, wastes his time arguing with johnny and keeps johnny going on and on with his bullshit (which I usually agree with)
- 2 (2.1%)
Randomstrike, even though hes not a mod anymore and many people are happy of that, and everyone is jelous of his super sick 7000hp corvette and his 74mpg while WOT turbo mustang
- 12 (12.8%)
Qikenuf, because he loves AR15's and the .223 round and would love to have sexual relations with the buffer tube of his AR15, also, nigger, and has failed to provide us good tit pictures and we dont want to see no orangutan tits
- 6 (6.4%)
colt45, because his name is colten, yet he does not own a colt 45 1911
- 2 (2.1%)
Chris m, because hes bastard round eye from chico, the STD capitol of the world, he definately bangs a bunch of freshmen yet fails to show us any pictures
- 0 (0%)
90boostdaaccord, dont got anythin to say about this guy, so yet again, I shall say nigger
- 1 (1.1%)
turbohf, he's an OG but doesn't post very often anymore, so he must have gotten a life and doesn't have time to hang out here with us, fuck that, also, nigger
- 2 (2.1%)
Whitey, for never turboing that crustang he had, and because although he is the creator of whitey bends, whens the last time we've seen him make some?  also, i have a feeling he has the jungle fever.
- 4 (4.3%)
Scotti boy is a slanted eye mother fucker that has never had a sucessful boosted car and bought a domestic for a penis extension, and scotti boys camaro will smoke 90% of the cars on this site
- 12 (12.8%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which moderator is the most useless/you hate the most  (Read 6885 times)

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
Re: Which moderator is the most useless/you hate the most
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2009, 03:11:35 PM »

That's because while chris is an arrogant cock he's also the heart and soul of the place.  It'd be like voting against yourself.

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2009, 03:38:40 PM »

That's because while chris is an arrogant cock he's also the heart and soul of the place.  It'd be like voting against yourself.

qft

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2009, 03:43:31 PM »

if you want to play in texas
you gotta have a fiddle in the band
that lead guitar is hot
but not for a louisana maaaaaaaaaaaaan
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

colt45

• Mista Pimpsta
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2009, 07:18:15 PM »

dude, i dont tell anyone what guns i have.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up