:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RHMT DIY Hub Dyno?!?!? check it. (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: whats the most fucked up you've ever gotten?  (Read 4344 times)

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
Re: whats the most fucked up you've ever gotten?
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2009, 11:15:04 PM »

^ I think all the horse cock has damaged your brain. Thats about as funny as Will Ferrel's talentless ass.

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2009, 11:20:27 PM »

i was drinking with some old friends and finished off a 24 (i usually get buzzed after 4-5 beers). then some weed, and i decided to grab some rum or w/e it was. then i was told a didn't blink/move for a long time. just staring ahead. they heading to the hospital i woke up in the parking lot asking wtf? i was doing there. went home and woke up the next day woundering wtf? happened.

yeah i don't drink that much anymore.

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2009, 06:36:36 AM »

jeeze some of you guys are hardcore, ive only blacked out once off of jack and then briefly waking up in my turbo car with my buddy driving and laughing about how fucking awesome turbos are. fucker was running the piss out of it and later on he told me i wouldn't shut up about letting it warm up before he raped on it.
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.

chris

ironcrx

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2009, 05:57:23 PM »

My 21st birthday.

I went out with a bunch of friends and everyone kept giving me drinks and shots.  I accepted each one.  Well between a pair of Yeager bombs, I lose all my memory.  What apparently happened was I puked all over the outdoor deck of the club we were at, when as my buddies were helping me out the side exit (avoiding the bouncers in the front).  Apparently one of the mentioned the way i was walking while being held up was like the dead guy from the movie Weekend at Bernie's.  I heard this and acted like a walking dead man listening to conga music and shit the rest of the night.

Didnt have a hang over the next day  O0

But I was concerned about not remembering what the hell happened the night before.
"quotquotI lost a testical to cancer and I still got more balls than anyone else in the room!"quotquot

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2009, 08:17:22 PM »

so fucking tell us the details mr zombie
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2009, 08:18:36 PM »

so fucking tell us the details mr zombie

it's a long story, but the long and short of it is this:

don't go on a bender with tom and oczc.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

Kenny Rogers

• Certified OG
  • I was raised on the dairy, bitch
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2009, 08:40:03 PM »

Bachelor party
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 11:28:54 PM by Kenny Rogers »

colt45

• Mista Pimpsta
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2009, 09:14:59 PM »

drinkin vodka in my homie's prelude while he drove around just party hoping in highschool.  we hit a cat.  normally running over cats is bad, but for some reason i laughed my ass off when he hit it.  black out.   i dont remember how i got home, but i woke up the next morning on my front lawn with the dog eating my puke
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 09:27:54 PM by colt45 »

rsmith2786

• Certified OG
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2009, 09:39:15 PM »

I was in Ireland about two years ago.  My GF didn't want to go out so I headed downtown with a friend.  We picked up these two polish chicks and went back to their place.  We were pretty hammered at this point.  Almost gone.  My friend goes to the bathroom to puke and Magda goes to bed.  It's just me and Alexandra sitting at a coffee table discussing the different politics of our countries.  I couldn't really make any good conversation at this point and just remember saying "oh, it's just different" over and over.  Then she brings out a bottle of clear tequila.  All i remember is the red sombrero as the cap.  If i ever see a bottle im buying it for memories.  If any of you know what it is let me know.

So, we're sitting around doing shots and eventually the bottle is about half gone.  Then we just starting drinking it like it was water.  Eventually the bottle is gone and I call my friend out of the batrhroom.  He darts out the back door and I get up to follow.  Something wasn't right.  My legs were weird.  I stumble outside quick and close the door before falling to my knees and puking like hell.  My friend is out of earshot at this point.  I try to get up and walk home but just can't stand.  Not even close.  My apartment is like a half mile away down this s curve road.  All I could do was crawl through the irish mud back to my apartment.  I crawl in the lobby.  Reach up to the button for the elevator.  Get up stairs.  Crawl to my door.  Reach up with the key card and get in.

At this point i had enough sense to know my gf was going to be pissed so i am super quiet and decide to sleep in the living room.  I get undressed, lay down on the couch and close my eyes.  Seconds later I rocket vomited straight up into the air waking up my gf.  She comes out freaking out and at this point i cant even crawl.  She had do drag all 225 pounds of me to the bathroom.  What a woman.

Never thought of tequila the same again.  I've been more drunk but this was the best story.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2009, 10:25:00 PM »

Alexandra called me after you left laughing about you.  I went over to her apartment and fucked her.

drivin96

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2009, 12:49:49 AM »

it was about to years ago i was at a friends house for a house warming party ...i ended up gettin high off of two diffrent types of drugs and took a bottle of captain morgan paret bay to the head ... i ended up fallin down his front steps , gettin bit by there lizzard , pukin in his goddaughters bed and passin out with my head in the toilet ....i woke up with my chin on the rim and piss in the bowl (wasnt my piss) ...havent been back or talked to the kid since
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up