:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Build thread database... check it. (link)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: fuck you government  (Read 6320 times)

junkyard racer

fuck you government
« on: July 21, 2009, 09:53:22 PM »

walked my happy ass into the congressmans office today. fucking nigger said he wanted to spend all of this fucking money to restore the fucking economy. added in this first time homebuyers bullshit money. While his fucking thoughts werent my motive for buying a house, I did try to get part of the trillion dollars hes spending to put back into this house I just bought.

The IRS got my amendment on April 19th. Its now the end of July, and the IRS says to me today that they want another "up to 12 weeks" to process my amendment.  ::)

I demanded a sit down meeting with my congressman today. I wait for his reply. BTW, he voted Yes for this shit.

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
Re: fuck you government
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 09:54:41 PM »

walked my happy ass into the congressmans office today. fucking nigger said he wanted to spend all of this fucking money to restore the fucking economy. added in this first time homebuyers bullshit money. While his fucking thoughts werent my motive for buying a house, I did try to get part of the trillion dollars hes spending to put back into this house I just bought.

The IRS got my amendment on April 19th. Its now the end of July, and the IRS says to me today that they want another "up to 12 weeks" to process my amendment.  ::)

I demanded a sit down meeting with my congressman today. I wait for his reply. BTW, he voted Yes for this shit.

I agree with whatever frank jus saiid.

blowoff valves are for pussies.

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 11:26:08 PM »

"We don't fight to simply fight, we fight in defense of an ideal. The ideal being freedom. I don't care how hawkish they are on defense. It doesn't matter if you aren't defending what is right." -Jason Lewis.
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 11:28:46 PM »

I wouldn't want an angry Mister Pants all up on my congressional business.  Expect immediate redress, sir.

rawr

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 11:53:32 PM »

You just got an FBI file.  Congratulations!

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 12:07:14 AM »

Politics don't give two shits about people. People are just tools they tell lovely stories to to keep them in office and help accomplish their agendas.

Stealthmode

• Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2009, 12:23:10 AM »

I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 12:31:59 AM »

^ I'd vote for her  :yes:

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 12:34:06 AM »

johnny has to work at gunpoint, with the risk of being killed or jailed, just so you can get some welfare.

wait till he sees this.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2009, 12:40:14 AM »

I'm a single dad with a deadbeat mom; I think I'm going to file for medicaid, WIC, food stamps, welfare, and a brand new Escalade like all the welfare mom's in the projects drive.  If any of that is more than I "qualify" for because I actually work a goddamn job I'll have them forward the extra taxes it costs to Frank Bliss and Johnny Pants. 

Thanks guys, if this all goes down right you'll put braces in my kid's mouth, too.

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2009, 01:26:19 AM »

JD, max out your EITC......make the IRS pay YOU!
OG before the OG'#039#039s

chris

junkyard racer

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2009, 07:32:11 AM »

Thanks guys, if this all goes down right you'll put braces in my kid's mouth, too.

hopefully.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2009, 07:48:18 AM »

Sweet jebus, Frank, you sound like you're ready to get a second job for my cause.  President Obama will surely congradulate you personally, and see that you are among the first of the hard workers relocated to work camps so the rest of us can be aided by innovative social programs like free day at the liquor store.

junkyard racer

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2009, 09:45:53 AM »

Sweet jebus, Frank, you sound like you're ready to get a second job for my cause.  President Obama will surely congradulate you personally, and see that you are among the first of the hard workers relocated to work camps so the rest of us can be aided by innovative social programs like free day at the liquor store.

You now sit on the porch and praise obama?

You just got an FBI file.  Congratulations!

fine with me.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2009, 11:13:57 AM »

You now sit on the porch and praise obama?

No, Frank.  I sit on the porch and praise you.  Great High Overlord and Supreme World Master President Obama is a great man who has a vision, but it's people like you that are willing to sacrafice everything like a dumbass so I don't have to do a goddamn thing.  I wake up every morning at 2pm, take a pee while finishing my warm 40, and hop in my welfare Escalade to get more hootch... all thanks to you, sir.  From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

rawr

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2009, 11:24:57 AM »

mmmmmm warm hooch

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2009, 01:50:48 PM »

I'm a single dad with a deadbeat mom; I think I'm going to file for medicaid, WIC, food stamps, welfare, and a brand new Escalade like all the welfare mom's in the projects drive.  If any of that is more than I "qualify" for because I actually work a goddamn job I'll have them forward the extra taxes it costs to Frank Bliss and Johnny Pants. 

Come to Milwaukee, they'll welcome you with open arms...and a monthly check. Seriously it's bad here, my bro walked into the energy building (?) and asked for assistance on heating - the ladies reply "Sure, fill out this paper. No, I don't need proof of ANYTHING". Every ghetto home my in-law walks into (police) has heat cranked to 90 in winter, AC to 60 in summer - and they don't pay a DIME. The mungs, blacks and hispanics bank because of white apathy; I'm not racist just a realist.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

Tim

• Certified OG
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2009, 02:01:43 PM »

Come to Milwaukee, they'll welcome you with open arms...and a monthly check. Seriously it's bad here, my bro walked into the energy building (?) and asked for assistance on heating - the ladies reply "Sure, fill out this paper. No, I don't need proof of ANYTHING". Every ghetto home my in-law walks into (police) has heat cranked to 90 in winter, AC to 60 in summer - and they don't pay a DIME. The mungs, blacks and hispanics bank because of white apathy; I'm not racist just a realist.
My cousin was just explaining that to me the other day cause he drives truck with heating oil in the winter on the side so he can support his family. (he splits logs in the snow to heat his house btw)

He said it would blow my mind how many people he delivered to that didn't pay (white trash mostly here) and they can do that just by walking into an office and saying that they're out of oil.  The clerk says it's a 'crisis situation that they will freeze to death' and they get a check for $1400 with no verification or need to prove anything cause the crisis is now averted.

Sinister

• insane in the membrane
  • Certified OG
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2009, 02:08:44 PM »

^ And I work with those kinds of familes everyday. The one family is currently getting free food (and I mean lots!), they get free insurance for all of them (4 in the family), rent is like 1/4 of what they should pay, free basically everything. Hell, they're getting a free CELL PHONE in a week because theirs got shut off, and somehow the govt thinks it their responsibility to give these people who can't finance worth a shit free phones just because they spent their money on other shit? ugh.

BTW, one of their cars is a 2007. Hmm.
3/5/09 - RIP HMT

rawr

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2009, 02:40:20 PM »

Where do i sign up for all this free stuff?

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2009, 02:59:45 PM »

Where do i sign up for all this free stuff?

Ask your local blackman, preferably the one in a new caddie. Make sure to bring a c-note, they take handouts but don't give handouts.

My bro heard 2 good excuses recently. 19yr old was on social security disability income because he had anger issues. Put the nig to work breaking concrete I said. The other was a 28yr old who was on SSDI since 18 because a doctor diagnosed him with a POSSIBLE fainting disorder. He never once passed out in his life, but "could" in the future. Fucking fainting, not coma, narcolepsy, or seizures. FAINTING.

I laugh at every black rights supporter. They'll say we're the cause, but won't think twice about taking a check. They get such a free ride it's no wonder they don't try to better themselves. FYI in 2000, 12 % of the USA was listed as black, and at that point 33% of the welfare list was black. Hmm....
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

rawr

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2009, 03:05:40 PM »

My friends dad went on SSI early because he was working and a 20k pound piece of steel fell on his feet because the company was operating a crane in a building that wasn't tall enough to safely operate the crane with the proper rigging. The doctors had to amputate his feet into nubs and he can't really get around to do anything and his settlement after lawyer fees was only 100k and he's only in his 40's so he's not old enough to go into a well funded retirement.  He's been trying like hell to get a job for awhile but no one wants to hire an old machine shop guy to sit at a desk.

1slow91hf

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2009, 03:08:50 PM »

my boss is a small business owner with a wife and 3 year old son
he closed the last shop and is filling bankrupt cause he has no money
has an 06 trailblazerSS
suby forester think an 02
98 civic 4door Bswapped
97 integra with JDM front and B20Vtec
and many other toys
they get $500 plus in food stamps a month
just had $250 put into their sump pump cause it died
getting their foundation on the house fixed for free
gets unemployment checks

all cause he knows how to work the system
while still "owning" a small buisness

boost-booze-boobies, what more to life is there?

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2009, 03:53:50 PM »

Fucking loopholes.  Flat 3% tax and no handouts. Watch what happens, economy booms, charity thrives, and trade goes off the chart

Stealthmode

• Certified OG
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2009, 11:22:03 PM »

FYI in 2000, 12 % of the USA was listed as black, and at that point 33% of the welfare list was black. Hmm....

And the other 67% make up the prison population.  O0

spoonfedcrx

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2009, 01:33:45 AM »

^ And I work with those kinds of familes everyday. The one family is currently getting free food (and I mean lots!), they get free insurance for all of them (4 in the family), rent is like 1/4 of what they should pay, free basically everything. Hell, they're getting a free CELL PHONE in a week because theirs got shut off, and somehow the govt thinks it their responsibility to give these people who can't finance worth a shit free phones just because they spent their money on other shit? ugh.

BTW, one of their cars is a 2007. Hmm.

This reminds me of my trip to the grocery store.  In line behind a black woman with an entire cart full of shit.  Her grand total....8.50.  So the clerk is ringing me up and I ask him how she got all that for 8.50.  Yeah foodstamps.  Then I pay 120.00 for my shit and walk out.  As I put my groceries in my 92 Honda with 300k miles shes loading her cart full of free shit into her 08 Altima.  Can't afford groceries but can afford a new car?

Sinister

• insane in the membrane
  • Certified OG
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2009, 01:37:59 AM »

Oh, the best part was that they got ~$140 worth of food when they went out shopping the one day. Swiped a govt issued card, bam. They didn't owe SHIT. Whatever that card is, its above and beyond food stamps. I think they see the car as a "necessity" or something so they let it slide.

Bah!
3/5/09 - RIP HMT

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2009, 02:14:32 AM »

Sign me up for free shit, I'll turbo the civic with food stamps  :mexi:

chris

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2009, 03:51:40 AM »

I have never really run into this in California. The only person on welfare I knew who had a car was an old beat up nissan her father bought for her in high school. She lived in a studio apartment that was hood as fuck with her son. She went to school and wasnt a fuckin bum. Both her parents were in and out of prison and really had no one. People like her need some form of support. She is still in school and takes care of her son.

The rest walked and would get rides from people to go places. Most just lived on a couple blocks and the only store they saw was the corner liquor/mini mart.

Maybe in california its different I dont know but for most of you guys living in areas that arent dangerous the bad areas of towns arent anything to worry about. Move to section 8 housing in 95 percent of california and you will want to get the fuck out. No one enjoys hearing gun shots from morning to night.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up