:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Official RHMT TANK! that's right i said a TANK! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This "jawhorse" commercial I seen  (Read 1713 times)

ironcrx

This "jawhorse" commercial I seen
« on: July 22, 2009, 05:51:23 PM »

Any of you nogs heard or seen this thing before?  Its called the Jawhorse.  Sounds quite gay but shit I was actually impressed.

http://www.rockwelltoolsdirect.com/jawhorse.html

Theres vids and stuff of it on youtube to see what it does, but I stumbled across a long as commercial for it earlier today.  I kept watching in fascination, and also wonderment.  I immediately thought "What the hell do the Rhmt guys think of this shit?"

This thing is portable, storable, several different attachment additions etc. It can hold pipes, boards, act as a vice, be a work bench suck you off (not mentioned in infomercial) and seemed to work for those short on space, or lacking equipment all together.  Like me.  All my tools and car parts take up what little space I got and I need a work bench and shit to do what this thing apparently can do.

Your thoughts on this thing?

Rockwell Jawhorse™
"quotquotI lost a testical to cancer and I still got more balls than anyone else in the room!"quotquot

klyph

• Proletariat for Life!
Re: This "jawhorse" commercial I seen
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 07:55:13 PM »

Looks like it would save on beer by keeping me from having to invite dipshits over.

You'll never need friends again with Jawhorseâ„¢. Your wife? Fuck that bitch, you've got a Jawhorseâ„¢.

SgtB

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 02:00:31 AM »

Looks like a saw horse and a vice...and a serious pain in the ass to line all that shit up like they did in the video.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 02:19:56 AM »

I seen that infomercial one night. Looks cheap as hell, bet it breaks within a month.

90dx

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 03:04:26 AM »

you can build the same thing out of a sawhorse and a pipe vice for $30

Ya well we have all seen how well the majority of people here "build things" so im gonna say no.That looks really handy and would be a nice tool to have around.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 10:15:13 AM »

Ya well we have all seen how well the majority of people here "build things" so im gonna say no.That looks really handy and would be a nice tool to have around.

+1

I am currently on the hunt for one from a local hardware store, any nogs got any ideas where to find them in Canada?
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 10:26:41 AM »

+1

I am currently on the hunt for one from a local hardware store, any nogs got any ideas where to find them in Canada?

I have yet to see one at a retailer only on the infomercials, which in turn makes me think retailers think it isn't worth a damn. 

1slow91hf

boost-booze-boobies, what more to life is there?

racingtiger

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2009, 09:38:31 PM »

Actually theyre pretty decent.  Especially if your a contractor or some one that needs something like that. Also Rockwell is "THE" company to buy this from.  Tough as nails.  There's a few cheaper models out there by other companies
Pages: [1]   Go Up