:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ApexSilver06MR/Jason YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fuck I hate a thief  (Read 1982 times)

patsmx5

• Certified OG
Fuck I hate a thief
« on: March 10, 2009, 10:54:02 PM »

House got broken into today while I was at school. I had thousands of dollars worth of tools laying around, a 2k dollar laptop sitting on my desk, 1.5k stereo system, amongst other things I've worked my ass off to buy and all they took was ~100 worth of coins I had in some zip lock bags (laying next to the And because I'm an intellectual being, ui receiver, across from the laptop) They fucked up the door casing trying to get in the door and failed because when I set a door, that shit's not breaking for nothing.  :noel:  Deadbolt HELD. They really did try hard to get in that way though. So they ripped a window unit out of a window and got in that way, even left that way. I think it was a kid probably as all that appears missing is the money. Plenty of other valuable shit but they didn't touch it. Hell, I had a tool box sitting next to the door they tried to break in with tools piled around it and none are missing. I just boarded up half the windows in the house with 2x4s from the inside so once they get through the storm window and 50 year old window, they'll rip the blinds down to find there SOL without a sawzall. Also redid the locks and they're now stronger than before. I'll finish securing the house tomorrow and be adding another dead bolt to the other door. And probably plywood over the windows on the doors completely so their's now way to get in the door. Fun buying 8' lumber when you drive a miata. That was, interesting...

CLIFFS: Keep your shit locked down.  O0 are out.

Quote: Originally Posted by Adam Hopkins
There is no such thing as too much boost. You could have too little rod, piston, or sleeve. But never too much boost.

chris

Re: Fuck I hate a thief
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 11:12:24 PM »

Always leave tv/radio on when your gone. Also lights on 24 hours a day pay the extra couple bucks a month for utility bill.

Anyone who breaks in with lights on and a Radio going is insane which removes 99.9999 percent of thieves who are tweakers/crackheads looking for cash things to trade for drugs.

DreaMeR

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 12:24:18 AM »

lol wow hundreds of dollars of tools? musta been crack heads

1991civicsi

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 12:49:31 AM »

Where are you located?
"quotquotThis ain'#039#039t no forum, its a gang.. "quotquot BigDaddyVtec

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 02:13:34 AM »

I know some people who renovate houses in the ghetto. They own a couple pitbulls they lock in the house w/food & water. Their trained to NOT bark, but bite & tear like a fighter. With the proper "dog on premisis, no trespassing" sign, the theif is FAIR GAME. One guy's had 2 theives try to sue, cases are dropped faster than a flaming gas can. Theives have to pay their own medical bills. :noel:
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

enikolayev

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 11:27:27 PM »

booby trap the place

chris

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 12:49:11 AM »

pit bull/great dane is my security.

QikEnuF

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 12:52:31 AM »

pit bull/great dane is my security.

9 month old German Shepard is mine when I'm not home. He doesn't like other people/pets when I'm not around. He started Obidience and Level 1/Level 2 protection training from a K9 instructor in a week

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 12:54:52 AM »

i used to have a marine for a roommate who never left the apartment besides running and shit and stayed up as long as me (aka 24/7) so he was a kickass security system
then
ive had a pothead slut as a roommate and now i have an ex slut for a temp roommate, robbers will be distracted by their blown out puss long enough for me to get home and club them to death with a breaker bar
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~
Pages: [1]   Go Up