:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got video of your car doing rippers or dirty 2/3rds? post them up! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: best place for concert tickets?  (Read 1361 times)

fysh

best place for concert tickets?
« on: August 17, 2009, 08:55:21 PM »

Taking Sept. 4th off work to go see Weezer in Kansas City. I looked up tickets on ticket master but they have a bunch of retarded processing fees. Where do you guys go to get tickets on the cheap?

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
Re: best place for concert tickets?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 08:57:52 PM »

craigslist.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 10:30:25 PM »

Taking Sept. 4th off work to go see Weezer in Kansas City. I looked up tickets on ticket master but they have a bunch of retarded processing fees. Where do you guys go to get tickets on the cheap?

You can purchase tickets at the local box office and avoid the "convenience fee" but you will have to pay the facility fee regardless of the route you take.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

fysh

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 10:38:56 PM »

local box office is 3 hours away, so that would be a problem. And I don't want to chance getting them the day of the concert, that's a lot of gas money wasted if the show got sold out. Any other sites charge a lesser convenience fee? I just can't justify spending $8/ticket for some bullshit "convenience" fee then another $1.75 to use my own goddamn printer and ink to print off the tickets.

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 10:54:53 PM »

Someone won't be able to go a couple days before= Craigslist, or just roll out there and buy them from the homeless guy out front.
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 11:03:44 PM »

local box office is 3 hours away, so that would be a problem. And I don't want to chance getting them the day of the concert, that's a lot of gas money wasted if the show got sold out. Any other sites charge a lesser convenience fee?

No

Someone won't be able to go a couple days before= Craigslist, or just roll out there and buy them from the homeless guy out front.

Yep

Turkey soup pancakes sir

ironcrx

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 12:30:52 AM »

There needs to be easier ways.  But if you cant get it easily online or local  Ticketmaster/box office, welp.

11/07 Im seeing Mastodon and Dethklok in Orlando  :noel:
"quotquotI lost a testical to cancer and I still got more balls than anyone else in the room!"quotquot
Pages: [1]   Go Up