:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Daspoop/Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: rHMT DIY Stock trading/investing  (Read 4006 times)

mandrel-bends

• Columbia River Mandrel Bending
Re: rHMT DIY Stock trading/investing
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2009, 01:10:52 PM »

AIG was a reverse split. Still would have been a good thing to hold, but not a $4 to $43 type of good.

Been there done it. I had my ira go from 7 to 4 k in 5 years and it was with an investment firm. So i took the hit and pulled it out. reinvested it myself  on the stocks that i thought would go. Have done well. My son while in high school said to buy some AIG when they where at .85 a share so we bought 100 shares then i sold them when the got 4.00 a share. Wish i had them no the stock is at 43.00 a share.
Stocks i watch and have some investments in are

BAC
AIG
UQM------electric car motor company----800shares at 1.25 now there 5.25   They just got a 45million dollar grant from goverment for reasearch.
BA

I opened up an etrade account its free for the first 100 transactions only had 30 transactions  so i got a few more to go.
Columbia River Mandrel Bending
CNC Mandrel Bending &ampamp Precision Waterjet Cutting
http://www.mandrelbends.com

xpert787

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2009, 08:05:12 PM »

BoostedSchemes if you think you know more about this then I do by all means share other wise shut the fuck up. This guy asked for some advice so I am trying to help him out with what I have learned over the 7 years I have been studying it.

Eggylshatch

• Certified OG
  • Pen15 Club President
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2009, 09:04:46 PM »

BoostedSchemes if you think you know more about this then I do by all means share other wise shut the fuck up. This guy asked for some advice so I am trying to help him out with what I have learned over the 7 years I have been studying it.

Thanks for the pointers, I've been looking into some of it a bit already-- time is just tight with grad school.  And I'm brewing beer right now.  Priorities are bitch.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up