:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Build thread database... check it. (link)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I AM NOT YOUR PROPERTY  (Read 3791 times)

danwjmu

random-strike

• Certified OG
Re: I AM NOT YOUR PROPERTY
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 09:04:19 PM »

cops are criminals
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

shadow

• Certified OG
  • out either bangin gears or your mom
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 09:17:41 PM »

lmfao, im surprised they put up with it for that long.
'Get the fucking handout and give it to me. I'll put a "Sponsored by Darkelvis Racing" banner on my drag car, and spend the money on crack and hookers.'

shadow

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 09:19:59 PM »

cops are criminals

hes resisting arrest. ::)
'Get the fucking handout and give it to me. I'll put a "Sponsored by Darkelvis Racing" banner on my drag car, and spend the money on crack and hookers.'

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2009, 09:22:30 PM »

hmm yea

resisting arrest... another phony law...

no matter how wrong the pigs are... if you resist... you are automatically a criminal.

cops = criminals
cops = pirates

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 09:24:52 PM »

I agree with johnny on nearly everything he says, he just doesn't put it out there the right way.

And yes cops are criminals, I know of some cops in west oakland that will drive around, find the kids on the corner selling drugs, confiscate all their money, which is usually around 3-6k in cash, and drop them off a couple blocks away.  Cops are a gang and the government thugs and they put guns to your head if you dont pay them, ask johnny they've gotten him good.
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

shadow

• Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 09:25:56 PM »

thats oakland, what do you expect?

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 09:34:38 PM »

just watched the vid, it was pretty hilarious, definately an epic win.

And yes, Its oakland, dont expect much more outta it, but im not a nig so they cops dont bother me for the most part, so it works out in my favor
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2009, 09:35:53 PM »

Don't talk shit about cops my dad's a cop my dad's dad was a cop I'm a cop and my grandkids are cops

Turkey soup pancakes sir

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2009, 10:46:52 PM »

I'm not a cop, I'll never be a cop, and I never want to be a cop.

I just want to be the guy who shows up at Johnny's once a week to put a gun to his head, collect half his paycheck, and then maybe taser him because I feel like it.

Whitey

• the Few, the Proud, the Exiled
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • ©
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2009, 11:46:47 PM »

lmfao, im surprised they put up with it for that long.

The only reason they put up with it was because the camera was on them

Hotrodlincoln

• Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2009, 11:49:49 PM »

I just want to be the guy who shows up at Johnny's once a week to put a gun to his head, collect half his paycheck, and then maybe taser him because I feel like it.
Funny you mention taser
http://trib.com/news/local/article_7a0e3e06-21d3-51a5-83d8-6853de47fffa.html
Cliffs: local 76 year old man got tasered off his tractor at a parade. cops got fired
kill yourself piss face

Kenny Rogers

• Certified OG
  • I was raised on the dairy, bitch
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2009, 12:34:41 AM »

Best. Ending. Ever.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2009, 12:59:43 AM »

If Johnny ever acquires a Jesus complex - wait, is that him?

klyph

• Proletariat for Life!
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2009, 01:02:04 AM »

Don't talk shit about cops my dad's a cop my dad's dad was a cop I'm a cop and my grandkids are cops

Quote from: Tourette's Guy
Don't talk shit about Total!

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2009, 01:58:41 AM »

Funny you mention taser
http://trib.com/news/local/article_7a0e3e06-21d3-51a5-83d8-6853de47fffa.html
Cliffs: local 76 year old man got tasered off his tractor at a parade. cops got fired

That is fucking ridiculous
The clock doesn'#039#039t own me

Topless chick + dominos pizza + 750hp civic = epic win

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2009, 02:21:08 AM »

guess the cops aren't allowed to chase???????

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
OG before the OG'#039#039s

Panis

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2009, 04:47:44 AM »

WTF was he talking about? So if you "resist arrest" and there are no other charges... do those charges hold up? Nope. He's obviously blitzed out of his mind. Love the ending though. Prays like a  :evil: but runs faster than a  O0

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2009, 06:02:05 AM »

guess the cops aren't allowed to chase???????

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Here State Troopers cant chase but the city and county can. . . Thats fucked up imo. . .

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2009, 11:51:14 AM »

WTF was he talking about? So if you "resist arrest" and there are no other charges... do those charges hold up? Nope. He's obviously blitzed out of his mind. Love the ending though. Prays like a  :evil: but runs faster than a  O0

uhhh, thats not true.

the resisting arrest will stick

bigwig

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2009, 12:21:51 PM »

The guy is clearly out of his mind.  He has a warrant out for his arrest.  It is pretty clear why the cops would want to arrest him.  In this case, they did a pretty decent job.  At some point they should have just grabbed the guy,  twisted his arm behind his back, and cuffed him.  The situation would have been over and they would have moved on.

Personally, I choose to keep my nose clean and out of trouble for the most part.  As a result, I typically don't have my face pressed into the pavement at the local gas station.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2009, 01:09:24 PM »

The guy is clearly out of his mind.  He has a warrant out for his arrest.  It is pretty clear why the cops would want to arrest him.  In this case, they did a pretty decent job.  At some point they should have just grabbed the guy,  twisted his arm behind his back, and cuffed him.  The situation would have been over and they would have moved on.

Personally, I choose to keep my nose clean and out of trouble for the most part.  As a result, I typically don't have my face pressed into the pavement at the local gas station.

yea your theory totally works, until they make so many things illegal you can't keep out of trouble, basically how it is now. you do something illegal EVERYDAY.

the reasons behind the cops arresting him are what this guy is talking about, apparently he changed his name without asking his plantation masters if it was alright with them.

those cops are criminals.

bigwig

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2009, 01:22:37 PM »

yea your theory totally works, until they make so many things illegal you can't keep out of trouble, basically how it is now. you do something illegal EVERYDAY.

the reasons behind the cops arresting him are what this guy is talking about, apparently he changed his name without asking his plantation masters if it was alright with them.

those cops are criminals.

Cops don't make things illegal.  They enforce the law.  If you have a problem with laws, go talk to a law maker.  If you want to bitch about cops, at least find a piece of material worth bitching about.  In this video they showed constraint, played things mostly by the book, and arrested someone that actually deserved being arrested.  Let the court system sort out if the reason for the warrant is valid or not.  That's why it exists.

The best thing we can do with the police is make sure we have well trained individual with a strong understanding of the law.  I also think we should take some of that government spending and make sure all police vehicles are equipped with cameras.  We should also look into putting hidden cameras on the police themselves.  That way all arrests are documented in their whole.  It's not just a 3 minute youtube clip covering the tail end of the arrest.  I find whenever I watch Cops, I find the police act mostly fair or even a bit too lenient.  If the camera crew keeps them in line, then make sure we put a camera on them at all times.

Adam Lofton

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2009, 01:31:30 PM »

:o

Damn, has anyone ever been tasered before? It will put you down for the count and that guy was still talking, then got up and ran like a track star? He was probably on PCP.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2009, 01:41:42 PM »

bigwig, the Nuremberg defense does not work. "i was just following orders"... i don't think so.

if cops enforce the law, they believe in it.

cops are criminals.

stop making excuses for jack boot thugs

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2009, 01:46:00 PM »

getting tasered will only put you down if they hold it to you, looks like they didnt do it to him.

And yes cops are criminals, have you ever had a cop tell you they can make something up to take you to jail on? I have.  fuck them.

SDRAWKCAB

• D series BALLA!
  • Certified OG
  • Rhino
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2009, 01:49:16 PM »

Damn, has anyone ever been tasered before? It will put you down for the count and that guy was still talking, then got up and ran like a track star? He was probably on PCP.

Iv been hit with a cop tazer not with the hooks, they hit me with the prongs. All it did was piss me the fuck off and invoked that kind of response, but  I was way to drunk to run anywhere. Good thing another fight broke out right next to me or my ass would have went to jail.
They hit my friend in the front of his arm  and it caused him to elbow another cop in his eye.
he also got off scott free.
All over some bitch spilling her drink and then telling her boyfriend I bumped into her then called her a bitch and to watch her step.
I get hit in the face out of no where then proceed to beat his ass then almost get arrested.

I have sex like a winning race car.
I always finish first and have left many disappointed.

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2009, 01:59:20 PM »

Iv been hit with a cop tazer not with the hooks, they hit me with the prongs. All it did was piss me the fuck off and invoked that kind of response, but  I was way to drunk to run anywhere. Good thing another fight broke out right next to me or my ass would have went to jail.
They hit my friend in the front of his arm  and it caused him to elbow another cop in his eye.
he also got off scott free.
All over some bitch spilling her drink and then telling her boyfriend I bumped into her then called her a bitch and to watch her step.
I get hit in the face out of no where then proceed to beat his ass then almost get arrested.

hahaha thats a good story.   

bigwig

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2009, 02:00:30 PM »

bigwig, the Nuremberg defense does not work. "i was just following orders"... i don't think so.

cops are criminals.

You're out of your mind.

So if a cop doesn't agree with a law, he shouldn't enforce it?  What are you trying to say here?  Then we have a system which isn't a system, but completely random and ineffective.  One day it's okay for me to drive 100 mph and the next day it isn't?  One day I can beat my wife for fucking my neighbor, the next I can't?  I mean, what you are suggesting is so ridiculous.

Believe me, I think the system needs fixing, but you guys need to sit down and think things through before you come up with these wildly extremist ideas.  Some cops are fucked up.  But it doesn't make the idea of police bad.  You need to minimize the bad.  Just like with anything else.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2009, 02:11:14 PM »

cops are criminals.

You're out of your mind.

So if a cop doesn't agree with a law, he shouldn't enforce it?  What are you trying to say here?  Then we have a system which isn't a system, but completely random and ineffective.  One day it's okay for me to drive 100 mph and the next day it isn't?  One day I can beat my wife for fucking my neighbor, the next I can't?  I mean, what you are suggesting is so ridiculous.

Believe me, I think the system needs fixing, but you guys need to sit down and think things through before you come up with these wildly extremist ideas.  Some cops are fucked up.  But it doesn't make the idea of police bad.  You need to minimize the bad.  Just like with anything else.

you are ridiculous. you can do all those things you mentioned, they are all ok to do if no one sees you. whats your point?

and YES. if a cop does not believe in a law he SHOULD NOT ENFORCE IT. if he does, he has NO morals.

i never said the idea of "police" are bad. the idea of victimless crimes is bad. if cops enforce them, they are anti american jack boot thugs.

what i'm talking about IS NOT EXTREMIST. its the way this country was for most of its existence, hysterical so called men like you who beg little tyrants to come protect them and brutalize people for never hurting anyone is whats extreme.

peace officer = good
law enforcement officer = bad

you are the extremist.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up