:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jay & Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP  :'(

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I hate idiots.  (Read 4533 times)

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
I hate idiots.
« on: March 12, 2009, 08:38:19 AM »

Ok so sometimes i really dont have patients for shit.  Like i realize we all cant be all star first basemen, some people are going to be faster at learing or more skilled yada yada im cool with that.  But goddamn it if you dont have any gumption drive or disire to do shit for your sefl it just pisses me off. I work as a junior windows admin really, on an enterprise level so we have like sites in 41 states and India, China, Mexico etc.  so often i get calls from MSCE cert'd dudes asking me for my sites DHCP scopes.  It just chaps my ass man.  that fucker is paid like twice my salary and doesnt understand how DHCP works on an enterprise level?  Like are you fucking kidding me?  If it was something more speocif that would take more than I dunno, two clicks off yoru start bar and then just literaly look for teh goddamn site you want to see DHCP for and expand it.  all done.

I spend up to 30% of my workday writing duplicate reports.  most of the buericratic bullshit i understand the point of but if you have a website to post site information on, and sharepoints, and shared net drives....why ask for fucking weekly reports on literaly the same shit.

Why cant i get paid twice my income to ask fuckers to go get me shit from the instawebs.  ok, Rant over, i guess ill go back to my reports now.

oh and fuck people who think because they can create excel sheets they do good work.  no one cares that you've color coded Bullshit.  we knew it was bullshit before you put 10 different seizer inducing colors all over it. Fuck you die.

ok now im done, thanks.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

jagojon3

• Certified OG
Re: I hate idiots.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 08:47:04 AM »

You rant was NOT over when you said it was, I want my money back!

Turkey soup pancakes sir

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 09:07:52 AM »

I work with admins that make significantly more money than I do, and don't possess the minimal skills required to administer a home network.

It's lame, but oh well.

MantisX

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 09:14:18 AM »

Sounds like its time for you to get your MCSE(if you dont have it already) and get just like them lazy motherfuckers. Its like that at every job though. Somehow the dumbest piles of skin on earth get the higher positions. Shit rolls downhill  :yes:

97Econobox

• Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 09:30:07 AM »

you saying you dont have skillz to run a home network is assinine.  You sir are skilled with the PC and im confident in teh convos we;ve had you can admin the shit out of a home network.  a monkey can do this shit lol.  Programming and Networking is where all teh fun is.

MantisX

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 09:38:16 AM »

Damn a home network? Who did they suck off to get there? I am a CCNA and see CCNPs and even some CCIEs look like they come straight out of a comic strip. However, they make damn near triple what I make because they read a few more books and are good at taking tests I guess.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 10:15:19 AM »

oh and fuck people who think because they can create excel sheets they do good work.  no one cares that you've color coded Bullshit.  we knew it was bullshit before you put 10 different seizer inducing colors all over it. Fuck you die.

ok now im done, thanks.

I got a raise for doing exactly that bullshit there.  :-*
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

QikEnuF

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 10:24:07 AM »

I'm coming down Saturday afternoon nogger. Lets get a beer

97Econobox

• Certified OG
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 10:48:20 AM »

Im down henry, My beer fridge is currently stocked with delicious heniken and im sure my boy is still around if you are still interested.  Holla

and dvst8r.

I hate you. DIAF lol  :P

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 11:44:01 AM »

Cliffs?

MantisX

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2009, 11:47:38 AM »

People with qualifications but no real knowledge of their profession running shit. 97Econobox does NOT agree. And fuck Excel.

97Econobox

• Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2009, 11:48:57 AM »

I get frustrated easliy with People who dont give a fuck about doing their job.  Mediocre fuckers who cant be bothered to check anything, look for themselfs or generaly doing anythign beyond the bare minimum of whats required from them.

Chris hates stupid lazy apathetic fucks and it sucks cause i dont want to let it get to me so bad.  sometimes it just eats me up though.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2009, 11:51:50 AM »

I love excel

97Econobox

• Certified OG
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2009, 11:53:07 AM »

you would.

Loki

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2009, 12:45:20 PM »

Try selling car parts to the general public, then come talk to me about idiots  :-*

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2009, 01:12:28 PM »

Try selling car parts to the general public, then come talk to me about idiots  :-*

You love us.  :P
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

97Econobox

• Certified OG
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2009, 02:16:22 PM »

thats because that dude is used to typical small dealerships that prey on dudes like that.  Dealers play a game called 4 squares.  lets see if i remeber this shit.  its your downpayment, Monthly, bottom line and trade in.  now the dealer game is to get you to focus on the monthly cause then they sorta get to give you full sticker price and the interest will make em bank.  you want good deals you say fuck the monthly keep your trade in hush untill you work his ass on the bottom line with trade in and once you have settled on it THEN before its all done go........and i got this i wanna trade in.

Car salesmen please correct me if i jacked this up, pops was a car salesmen and im trying to remember what he has told me about it like 4 years ago. im sure things have changed a bit but id bet teh logic is still teh same.

97Econobox

• Certified OG
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2009, 02:31:01 PM »

Thats how you get an 06 loaded Honda pilot with 25K on it for 19k out the door tax title tags and all.  Nice to only owe like 16 on a 26k truck.

he fucking shit when i said i had to have 5k for my POS sentra, but hte bastard gave it to me.  he knew he had that car sold when you have that sorta leverage then YOU run teh deal but the salesmen still gets to think he accomplished something.

They pay for that car to sit there.  they WANT you to take it, you just gotta work em.

AstroVannin

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2009, 02:54:32 PM »

fuck, try selling cars to the general public.
i swear people turn into retards when they step on a car lot.

I think that its been scientifically proven that people go retarded when they step on the lot.

My PERSONAL fav was the "lot lawyer". Fucking people. "Hey ... so YOU"RE not the BUYER??? How about you shut the fuck up or go wait in the car or somthing fuck face? That would be just SUPER"

97Econobox

• Certified OG
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2009, 03:06:15 PM »

lol.  dude buying a car is such a bunch of bullshit.  if it wasnt for the fact that people are pieces of shit until they personaly know you, id just buy all my cars from private sellers.  I looked at an audi that had CLEARLY been raped upon.  it didnt start at first, knocked once it did and then did somesorta wierd ass EGR thing.  damn motor sounded like a diesel for liek teh first 2 minutes then went to normal, i was like yeah im not tryin to drive this thing man.  he goes "Nah its cause it has electric turbos on it."

another dude tried to tell me the AC condenser was actually the Intercooler, strange he didnt have an explaniation for teh high and low pressure schrader valves.    ::)

Dude i bought the Dub from was cool, heres my car i think it needs this i want this.  I said cool ill give you this and he said done, i drove home.  mad easy and got a straight deal, no bullshit.

AstroVannin

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2009, 03:24:06 PM »

Dude i bought the Dub from was cool, heres my car i think it needs this i want this.  I said cool ill give you this and he said done, i drove home.  mad easy and got a straight deal, no bullshit.

Thats the way to do a deal. Thats how I sell shit, and how I LIKE to buy shit... but somtimes dealing with retarded people is a nesesity.

MantisX

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2009, 03:25:52 PM »

Same way I bought my car, and everything he said was wrong was. No more, no less.

AstroVannin

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2009, 03:29:58 PM »

Well, thats how I sell stuff....

Here is it, this, this and that are fucked up. Thats why its $XXXX.00. You in?

97Econobox

• Certified OG
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2009, 03:38:46 PM »

Yup.  I put up my Civic on craigslist for like 2500.  now it was a 96 ex with like 119 on teh clock but my spedo stopped working due to an ELD thing some might remeber.  anyway it was broke for a year so miles were probably closer to 130K and it had a rebuilt motorfrom abotu 9 moths prior.  ran like a top and other than that it was gonna need a throw out bearing.  i swapped it out and thanks to VatoZone the oen they gave me was also shit.  I was not doing it twice just to sell it so fuck it.

anyway dude who bought it was totaly a dealer and lied out his ass about buying it for his wife.  well come to find out its the dealership around the corner known for selling shitty halfass cars.  I saw it sittin on his lot for 4999.

it put a smile on my face to see that his plan to make double his money has failed.  ha ha bitch, i told you what it was striaght up but nigga thought he was gonna pull a fast one and make some easy dough.  sucks cause i thought it was a fair deal. car was clean exterior and inside.

glustic

• Certified OG
  • Jay is a fucking homo
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2009, 04:15:58 PM »

I get frustrated easliy with People who dont give a fuck about doing their job.  Mediocre fuckers who cant be bothered to check anything, look for themselfs or generaly doing anythign beyond the bare minimum of whats required from them.

Chris hates stupid lazy apathetic fucks and it sucks cause i dont want to let it get to me so bad.  sometimes it just eats me up though.

This shit happens in every fuckin workplace man. You have the people that actually do the work, and then people that sit and do absolutely nothing and get paid more than you. It really is fucking horse shit.
fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.. nbspnbsp BIG FUCKING MISTAKE

-BUK

Loki

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2009, 04:24:22 PM »

You love us.  :P

At least you nogs know what you've got and what you need. Some of these fucking windowlickers I deal with amaze me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up